Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,636 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Were Robbed Yesterday At Lagos Airport (see How) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Were Robbed Yesterday At Lagos Airport (see How) (325 Views)

D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response / Private Jet Robbery: Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Reports Are False, Baseless - FAAN / “Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Were Robbed Yesterday At Lagos Airport (see How) by johnmj200(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2017

Two of Nigeria’s biggest pop artistes, Wizkid and Tiwa Savage, were on Tuesday robbed at the Lagos Airport.

The private jet boarded by the music stars, was robbed on the Lagos airport runway.

Both of them were returning from Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, where they had gone to perform at an end-of-the-year gig.

The cargo compartment of the Bombardier Challenger 605 jet with registration number T7-A00 was burgled while taxiing to the hangar.

Upon arrival at Quits Aviation Center, a private jet hangar, the pilot discovered that two bags belonging to Tiwa Savage and Wizkid had been stolen by the airport bandits.
Wizkid confirmed the incident according to SaharaReporters, while Tiwa Savage took to social media to announce the loss of her luggage.

More Here: https://www.spellzmedia.com/wizkid-tiwa-savage-robbed-yesterday-lagos-airport-see/

(1) (Reply)

“I Discovered I Was The Side Chick On Christmas Day”- Media Personality, Layole / Music: Sauti Sol – Girl Nextdoor Ft Tiwa Savage / “my Song ‘science Student’ Is Not Encouraging Drug Abuse” - Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.