Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

“I Discovered I Was The Side Chick On Christmas Day”- Media Personality, Layole - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Discovered I Was The Side Chick On Christmas Day”- Media Personality, Layole (320 Views)

Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday / Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' / Joke Silva: "How I Discovered I Was Adopted" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Discovered I Was The Side Chick On Christmas Day”- Media Personality, Layole by unhappyoga: 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
Media personality and actress, Layole Oyatogun took to social media to recount the sad experiences she had last year, 2017.

The media personality, via Instagram, revealed that she found out she was the side chic on Christmas day when she went to pay her boyfriend a visit.

Read her post here: http://www.ngnewsline.com/discovered-side-chick-christmas-day-media-personality-layole-oyatogun-says/

(1) (Reply)

New Hits Coming Soon - Davido / Is It Wrong Or Right For A Lady To Propose To Her Man / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.