Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Adorable Photo Of Ooni Of IFE And Olusegun Obasanjo Spotted Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photo Of Ooni Of IFE And Olusegun Obasanjo Spotted Together (683 Views)

Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) / Davido And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured Together / Timi Dakolo And Olusegun Obasanjo Meet On Airplane (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photo Of Ooni Of IFE And Olusegun Obasanjo Spotted Together by pzphoto(m): 8:59am On Dec 28, 2017
Two great #Yoruba men!

Former president of Nigeria Obasanjo and Ooni of IFE Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Enitan.

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/adorable-photo-of-ooni-of-ife-and-olusegun-obasanjo-spotted-together/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Adorable Photo Of Ooni Of IFE And Olusegun Obasanjo Spotted Together by pzphoto(m): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2017
Wow
Re: Adorable Photo Of Ooni Of IFE And Olusegun Obasanjo Spotted Together by Nne5: 9:02am On Dec 28, 2017
Lord knows there's nothing adorable in the pic.
Stop misusing that word.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Ooni Of IFE And Olusegun Obasanjo Spotted Together by awomike4u(m): 9:18am On Dec 28, 2017
Ebora Owu himself.
The only man whose body language dey terrorize all
Re: Adorable Photo Of Ooni Of IFE And Olusegun Obasanjo Spotted Together by Partnerbiz(f): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2017
where is d adoration?
Re: Adorable Photo Of Ooni Of IFE And Olusegun Obasanjo Spotted Together by Hotshawarma(m): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2017
awomike4u:
Ebora Owu himself.

The only man whose body language dey terrorize all
Speak for yourself and your family members
Re: Adorable Photo Of Ooni Of IFE And Olusegun Obasanjo Spotted Together by awomike4u(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2017
Hotshawarma:
Speak for yourself and your family members

Mr. mind your words. Never include my family in your BS again, be warn!
Re: Adorable Photo Of Ooni Of IFE And Olusegun Obasanjo Spotted Together by Hotshawarma(m): 10:49am On Dec 28, 2017
awomike4u:

Mr. mind your words. Never include my family in your BS again, be warn!
i am in my office come and beat me..
Re: Adorable Photo Of Ooni Of IFE And Olusegun Obasanjo Spotted Together by itspzpics(m): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Mum Gets Huge Tattoo Of Her Son On Her Back / Music: Whiz Prince- Aiye / “all My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter” – Maheeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.