Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

How Do I Tell Her Bleaching Is Not For Everyone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Tell Her Bleaching Is Not For Everyone (1011 Views)

This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / 'If My Wife Does Everything I Tell Her To Do, Then She's My Child, Not My Wife' / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her Bleaching Is Not For Everyone by omosedollar(m): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2017

Re: How Do I Tell Her Bleaching Is Not For Everyone by LadySarah: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
You mean you cant tell your own wife what you dont like and she too?
Once i fell in love with a pink lipstick which my husband didnt hesitate to tell me that it didnt look good on me.Prior to telling me he had gotten a red one already which he gave me after the talk.

Another occasion we were dressing up to go out,i wore a black ''tight''(underwear cos my dress is revealing) and proceeded to wear my cloth.my husband now said its ok to go out without the dress and i cooly replied him to make sure he wears only his boxershorts into the car.well that silenced him.
how can?

I also told him no black shirt/polo which i started replacing grdually and yrs now he doesnt buy them anymore

If you complain your wife doesnt meet a standard ,help her get there while considering her choices too as an adult.The goal is to meet at a comfortable pt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her Bleaching Is Not For Everyone by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
Bleaching is not meant for anybody..Just show her the health risks

Besides she's bleaching because she's insecure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her Bleaching Is Not For Everyone by omosedollar(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
Some men are afraid of their Wives temper

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Dey Naked Use Kpekus Swear For Me, Pastor Ans Court For Divorce / Meet Twin Sisters Breaking The Internet With Their Jaw-dropping Flexibility / Check Out This Couple’s Maternity Photoshoot With A Weird Twist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.