Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) (65762 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Ugandan Woman Strangles Her 7-Year-Old Daughter To Death (Photos) / Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
After devil fear men....... shocked
the devil is a woman.
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by VeriteMFBank: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ah! Christmas Celebration is gradually coming to a end and the New Year Day Celebration is by the corner.
Ah! My children's school fees ...
Don't worry yourself ...
We can settle it for you...

Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
maasoap:

She made more than one point. Why picking out one point out of two?
and you fail to see my point that a woman is regarded a queen not because of what nature has made her to be but what she has made of herself. Likewise a man. Will you call a prostitute a queen because she has birth a child or because she came to this world a woman. Not all men are kings not all women are queens! Can a woman build a home without a man?
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by kulboy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jesse01:
Y? give me one good reasons y men should treat women as queens?

1. Your MOM is a WOMAN. Shikenna!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by bughead: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Your statement was biased na it’s like saying every man unsettled right now is damaged goods not marriage material it’s a lifetime journey it’s not something you rush into it’s better to date and break up than to enter a marriage without wisdom so unless you have statistics don’t just generalize like that maybe the ones in your house , village or estate are but the women I know and my humble self are nothing like you mentioned
shut up there!

Even prostitute are claiming to be humble! undecided
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by blackjack21(m): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
One they are home builders...... do you know what it takes to be a woman..... visit the labour room come back and quote me

Should we call artificial incubation de-throning ?
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Since I started watching IDx (Investigation Discovery) Extra, I am now afraid of Americans, be it white, black, Hispanic and what have you.
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
BloggersNG:
Remember the Black American Man Barry Wells who went viral After he shared photos of his back tattooed with his wife's face on it to celebrate their 5th Anniversary, read that one here.. Well he just strangled her to death..

29-year-old Barry Wells has been arrested in connection to the death of his 22-year-old wife. According to The New York Post, an 8months pregnant Tonie was found at the bottom of her basement staircase in Brooklyn with bruising to her neck yesterday (Dec. 27).

Neighbors reportedly alerted police after hearing the cries of her two-year-old daughter.

Witnesses on the scene allegedly heard an argument and something falling down the stairs, The Post reports.

While the exact charges filed against Wells have yet to be revealed, and details on an official cause of death is pending, new reports of negligence on behalf of the NYPD has emerged.

Sources close to the NYPD revealed that officers were “responding to a wellness check” at the couple’s home but failed to get out of their patrol car in a statement to The Post.

Investigators are treating the death as a possible homicide, Deputy Chief Michael Kemper, Commanding Officer of Detective Borough Brooklyn North told reporters.

**To think that i made them my favorite couple of the year ''So sad'.

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/oh-no-man-who-went-viral-after.html

This is the illusion that social media creates, making you think all is well when it's only a cover up. RIP.
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Awoo88: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Before you even fear devil, fear woman who
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
He is obsessed with her and an extremely jealous lover, maybe he caught her cheating, I fear obsessive lovers, they can kill you.

Cheating with an eight months preg!

The focker, is just a basterd!sad

1 Like

Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Women are not meant to be worship we only asking you guys to treat us like a Queen......

So, queens are not worshipped? Better make up ur mind!
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
bughead:
shut up there!

Even prostitute are claiming to be humble! undecided

Dude the way you speak of women I pray one day someone calls your daughter a prostitute just so you know how rude it is that day you will show her your stupid post and tell her sorry it was no home training on my part honey

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Women are not meant to be worship we only asking you guys to treat us like a Queen......
women and their addiction to be worshipped

Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by bughead: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Dude the way you speak of women I pray one day someone calls your daughter a prostitute just so you know how rude it is that day you will show her your stupid post and tell her sorry it was no home training on my part honey

Stop writing rubbish!

That will be your daughter obtain from wedlock undecided

Take your curse back to your family members!
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Psoul(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
A very thin line demarcates love from hate. So be careful.

Wen ur partner loves u so desperately, don't be over happy about it. U may be in for potential danger. Wen things turn around, he will hate u wt the same degree of love he had for u if not greater.

A sister told me that her husband loves her and that he is also very jealous lover. I told her to watch it and be very careful wt her husband cos such can be very dangerous. He may kill her and anyone that comes around.

Recently, the husband was very sick. This is what the husband told her. "See if i eventually dies by this sickness, never get remarried. If u do, my spirit will ever haunt and hurt you". Meanwhile this is a very young lady.

Be careful wt jealous lovers if u cannot avoid them.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
bughead:

Stop writing rubbish!

That will be your daughter obtain from wedlock undecided

Take your curse back to your family members!

Lol it’s not a curse I want you to understand what it’s like to be a woman through your daughters eyes watch your mouth speaking about people you don’t know I’m a Christian but some act and explain later

1 Like

Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by romeorailss: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
pocohantas:

I fear them pass you.
im in love with ur pics. This must be the modernised cartoon of pocohantas... Looks yummy kiss
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by bughead: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Lol it’s not a curse I want you to understand what it’s like to be a woman through your daughters eyes watch your mouth speaking about people you don’t know I’m a Christian but some act and explain later
I'm a Christian also undecided and I want you too to understand what it feels like to be a man when your son bring a rubbish woman for him to marry undecided

Don't be a self-centered woman! Men do go through alot of pain in this life, and you can't compare ¹/3 of it to a woman
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Duru009(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
He is obsessed with that Lady !
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
bughead:
I'm a Christian also undecided and I want you too to understand what it feels like to be a man when your son bring a rubbish woman for him to marry undecided

Don't be a self-centered woman! Men do go through alot of pain in this life, and you can't compare ¹/3 of it to a woman
With an attitude like the one you had saying shut up how can I ever understand tho

I’ve seen more good women treated like trash than I’ve seen men especially in Nigeria so sorry o but does that mean all women that are ready for marriage are ex Oloshos some may be looking for substance

Men do experience hardships and experiences that are less than they deserve and I’m not supporting anyone doing that just stating it’s unfair to generalize that all women are prostitutes based on an experience you’ve had with a particular woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Martin0(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
gypsey:
true! but it can be Argued. example, just because there are no bodies doesn't mean, a murderer can not be tried in court and found guilty. and that's were speculations comes in.

That one of my friend here u chating with oogringrin
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:

Very true. I mean since we all know women have never committed any evil act since their creation. Even that fairy tale book said adam forced an apple down a woman's throat. Up women.
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
majekdom2:
and you fail to see my point that a woman is regarded a queen not because of what nature has made her to be but what she has made of herself. Likewise a man. Will you call a prostitute a queen because she has birth a child or because she came to this world a woman. Not all men are kings not all women are queens! Can a woman build a home without a man?
Yes, they do.
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by DJperdurabo: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
He is obsessed with her and an extremely jealous lover, maybe he caught her cheating, I fear obsessive lovers, they can kill you.

Word!

Definitely a crime of passion.
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
gypsey:
true! but it can be Argued. example, just because there are no bodies doesn't mean, a murderer can not be tried in court and found guilty. and that's were speculations comes in.

So many reasons bro. Its advisable to reach conclusions on issues slowly. Was this not how we bought the APC lies?
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by DJperdurabo: 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
Berlyn1:
Let him also strangle her from his back ....useless man angry

see beautiful wife that God gave him ....all this slay marriage sef what else do we expect from them ? Slay king and a slay queen phewww

Slay King slew Slay Queen.

Say that very fast. I think I just came up with a tongue twister right there.
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by eminent007(m): 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:

Obsessive, Wahala
If he's nor Palava

what do u ladies want for God's sake
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
A regular Joe with that much tattoo on his body is a thug.

She chose to stick her finger in a boiling water.
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by press005: 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mariinee:
It wasn't love. It was obsession, after all.

hmmmmm...so wats d difference between d two.
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Berlyn1(f): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
DJperdurabo:

Slay King slew Slay Queen.

Say that very fast. I think I just came up with a tongue twister right there.
I almost bit my tongue lol
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by cliqtips: 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
before that, fear women.. shikena!!!
Thegeneralqueen:
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Analysiscorner: 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta / Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.