Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Help Our Lives And Properties In Danger - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Our Lives And Properties In Danger (368 Views)

Fifaworldcup: What Can Help Our Eagles Reach The Finals / Help Our Lives And Properties In Danger / Lives And Properties Lost As Fight Between Hausa And Gbagyi Continues (graphic P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Our Lives And Properties In Danger by Obanaijacom: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2017
Hello Please I want this information to reachout to the highest authorities, I still believe that it is possible for an ordinary person to get justice in this country, please help send this out cry to the front page.

I want to use this medium to invite security operatives to Okokomaiko AKA road, Ojo Lagos State, this place is fast becoming a den for armed robbery and cultists, even during the day this men of the under world operate without even fear of the police.

This have become the norm here in this area and the police station located at okokomaiko, and Ajangbadi, area only indulge in mounting road blocks and collecting bribes from motorists. I want to make it known that members of these police stations are so corrupt that even when we catch robbers and hand them over to the police officers they release them immediately and even give them info on how to operate next time.

We have also petitioned the DPO of the stations and written to them several times but our plea have been ignored and these deadly boys have continued to carry out attacks on lives and property of tax paying citizens of the state.

Please I call on well meaning Nigerians and members of NL to help lend their noble voices so that this menace can stop forever, because many innocent lives have been lost and we can not wait until this situation becomes unbearable.

Okokomaiko, Aka Road, Ojo Ajangbadi a once peaceful location is now a den for robbers. Help us please
Re: Help Our Lives And Properties In Danger by favourmic(m): 9:10am On Dec 28, 2017
seun lala help a bro
Re: Help Our Lives And Properties In Danger by cyrilomoh: 9:20am On Dec 28, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Best New Year Resolutions That You Need To Partake Of / What To Do About Whatsapp If Your Phone No Longer Support Whatsapp / Cult Members Arrested Bit Having Their Gathering By 2am In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.