Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window (1187 Views)

NNPC 20% Acquisition: Dangote Refinery May Drag Nigeria Into Further Debt / Exclusive: Get Winning Products & Data For Mini-importation, And Drop-shipping! / Making Money: Learn Pro Website Designing 4 FREE. No Programming Skill Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by pakpan89(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2017
Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/Apple/Windows/Html5:

You send us purchase order for the app creator without pay. We will send you product key to download the app creator and check it out.
3. If you don't pay us the cost after downloading the application, we will abort product key.

Details of the app creator below:

The Apps Creator is a multimedia app building tool based on PC/Mac. Great for STEM, students, teachers, parents and small/medium business.

Help children/adults build their own mobile application, no advanced programming skill required. All you need to prepare is pictures and creativity.

Everyone can do it, easiest way to design. We offer complete learning materials.

The Apps Creator can cultivate children about:

1. Art/design/Creativity
2. Logical thinking
3. Business idea
4. Basic computer operation
5. Solution-finding ability

The Apps Creator is a PC/Mac a multimedia app building tool which helps all level users produce applications effortlessly.

The Apps Creator features:

1. No advanced programming skill
2. For all levels and all ages users
3. Super easy control panel
4. All you need to prepare is picture files
5. Controlled by drag n’ drop
6. Wide range output format: Android/Apple/Windows/Html5
7. Best STEM education software (short learning curve and we offer complete learning materials)
8. Complete technical support manual and customer service
9. Perpetual license and unlimited apps output.
10. Great as school and student tool.
11. Good for short-term event.

The Apps Creator is highly acclaimed in K12 education and has proved record among our partner in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan Singapore, India and Malaysia.

If we may schedule a call, please contact me at my signature below

Welcome.

1 Like

Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by pakpan89(m): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
Put your idea to app here
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
link to the site please, and pls do hurry. This thread might not last. Also, does it have a trial or promo mode so i can test it?
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by pakpan89(m): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2018
plavic:
link to the site please, and pls do hurry. This thread might not last. Also, does it have a trial or promo mode so i can test it?
. Kindly send your email to me so I send the download link to you. Yes, the app creator has trial mode. You can download the free version and start enjoying it.
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 12, 2018
pakpan89:
. Kindly send your email to me so I send the download link to you. Yes, the app creator has trial mode. You can download the free version and start enjoying it.

Pls do tell me when you get it, I'll soon remove it to avoid email spammers. . .
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by pakpan89(m): 10:38am On Jan 15, 2018
plavic:

plavic94@gmail.com

Pls do tell me when you get it, I'll soon remove it to avoid email spammers. . .
Free Download link for testing/free trial sent to your mail. Reply the mail with your name and email you wish to use in signing up for the app.
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by pakpan89(m): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2018
Create your app
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by pakpan89(m): 10:43am On Jan 26, 2018
SYSTEM = Save yourself stress, time, energy and money with this app creator
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by Franky158(m): 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
Please send me a free download link. franklinnze01@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by pakpan89(m): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
Franky158:
Please send me a free download link.
franklinnze01@gmail.com

Thanks.
Sent. Check your mail.
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by lushylosh(f): 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
please send to me, tolamobuse@gmail.com
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by pakpan89(m): 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
lushylosh:
please send to me, tolamobuse@gmail.com
sent
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by joshmoy(m): 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
obodaij@gmail.com
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by drizzy22(m): 3:39am On Jan 30, 2018
andersonjames552@gmail.com
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by Bevima: 8:36am On Jan 30, 2018
adenijisamm@gmail.com
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by Ub4sure: 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ubongj92@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by pakpan89(m): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2018
The free test download link sent to all of you.
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by pakpan89(m): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
sent
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by pakpan89(m): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2018
Send your name and email you use to signup to me
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by yellowman2225(m): 10:24am On Feb 02, 2018
Get 1.3 sure odds daily in football betting. With 1.3 odd guaranteed, you turn #1000 investment to 1.2 million within 27 days.
For details and proof WhatsApp or call 0 8 1 2 3 2 3 9 4 7 3
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Whizkidefe@gmail.com . Thanks in advance
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by pakpan89(m): 9:44am On Feb 07, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Whizkidefe@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
Sent
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by pakpan89(m): 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
No programming required
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by Richiedixie: 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
Afolabidare50@gmail.com
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by Toosure70: 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
toosure70@yahoo.com
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by walexydon91: 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
akinmusereadewale4@gmail.com
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by pakpan89(m): 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
Sent
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by pakpan89(m): 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
Enjoy the app even before you pay
Re: Create Your App Yourself - Drag And Drop - No Programming - Android/apple/window by pakpan89(m): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2018
App your ideas/business.

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Samsung With Webcam N Nvidia Graphics Dual Core 37k / Neat London Used Lg 32" And 24" Led Tv / Bag Of Rice And Vegetable Oil For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.