Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job (23366 Views)

After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... / I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. / Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Didn't Get A Job In 2017 But I Learnt Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2017
If you stay around hopeless people you will be hopeless, hang around, positive, optimistic, determined people and success will be your friend

Congratulations OP
Re: Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 31, 2017
smiley
Re: Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 31, 2017
Congratulations!! That was how a close friend of mine got a job in Switzerland right here in Nigeria!! Though he told me about it before applying but i felt it's more like a camel passing through the eye of a Needle grin

But guess what he bagged the job after two Skype interviews and all relocation expenses were handled by the company....He now lives in Switzerland. This happened earlier this year! He applied for the job at www.glassdoor.com
Re: Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job by saydfact(m): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2017
Congrats.. 2018 would be better..
Re: Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job by Shilohbliss(m): 8:31am On Dec 31, 2017
Congratulations and thanks for sharing this too with us.
Re: Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job by Terver90: 8:45am On Dec 31, 2017
I thank master JESUS for you may he have mercy and help me too

1 Like

Re: Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job by Dafreeguy(m): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2017
dbestuncle:
congrats. am gonna get mine too this year in Jesus name. Amen

2017 don end oo Bros!
Re: Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job by hemartins(m): 8:54am On Dec 31, 2017
Congratulations bro. When God is going to change your situation, it would be like a dream.
Re: Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job by adedehinbo(m): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2017
when God answer your prayer,he could break any protocols,I got my own job without any interview apart from re the one whose name appear on this CV?and the next was employment letter with a reasonable income
Re: Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job by exlinkleads(f): 9:08am On Dec 31, 2017
Its God blessing and I key into it.

May 2018 slap me with great job or great source of income

Ameeeeen
Re: Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job by CeeKay17: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2017
Congratulations dear.
Re: Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job by omoelerin1: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2017
Are you sure you didn't use what you have to get what you want?
I will get my own job before the end of this year.
Re: Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job by MaryBenn(f): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2017
omoelerin1:
Are you sure you didn't use what you have to get what you want?

I will get my own job before the end of this year.

That wasn't necessary
Re: Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job by omoelerin1: 9:27am On Dec 31, 2017
MaryBenn:

That wasn't necessary
It's a lie. She was offered the job because she is a woman.
Re: Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job by MaryBenn(f): 9:28am On Dec 31, 2017
omoelerin1:
It's a lie.
She was offered the job because she is a woman.

Lolzzzz with this mindset and you want to get your own job before the end of this year? Lol Good luck
Re: Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job by omoelerin1: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2017
MaryBenn:

That wasn't necessary
Because she is a woman that's why she was offered the job.
Re: Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job by osariemen2(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2017
Congrats to you. More and more blessings in Jesus name
Re: Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job by Chidex50(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2017
A VERY BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND ALL GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST.I HOPE TO BE CONGRATULATED TOO.I'M HAPPY FOR YOU.I PRAY GOD ANSWERS MINE SOON.
Re: Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job by Hobowobo(f): 10:25am On Dec 31, 2017
Congratulations dear, mine coming up in a couple of days.
Re: Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job by shedgoz(m): 10:54am On Dec 31, 2017
This testimony of yours is almost similar to mine own experience. This year has been the most challenging year of my life. I was out of employment between February to August. The longest period I've stayed at home after i graduated from school without any Income, directly or Indirectly. However, I got a mail from a company here in Lagos, to which I couldn't even remember when or how I applied. I proceeded to the Interview on the slated date, to which I tried my best and was sincerely hopeful of the outcome. At the end, I was called one week later to come for my employment letter, to which I accepted with joy.

What surprised me most was when I saw the amount on the employment letter. It was beyond my wildest imaginations. To me it was the biggest salary I've earned or will work for all my life. This is because at the venue of the Interview, I was asked of my salary expectation. I mentioned 100k but negotiated for 80k as the minimum. At the end, I was and i'm being paid 200k. This is and has been a major turnaround for me in this year.

I pray next year will be better for each and every one of us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job by talk2dace(m): 11:07am On Dec 31, 2017
Thank God for you man
Re: Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job by Linpressh(f): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2017
congrats coolcongrats
Re: Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job by Behappie(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2017
Inspiring testimonial. Congratulations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My First Interview Experience / Vacancies At Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) - 2nd Nov, 2015 / Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.