Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Compare These Statements By PMB And Gej's Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compare These Statements By PMB And Gej's Administration (629 Views)

Those That Frustrated GEJ Administration Are Now Reaping What They Sow - Kuti / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics / Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compare These Statements By PMB And Gej's Administration by makazona(m): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2017
Around 2015, former President, H.E Goodluck E Jonathan was quoted as saying that "Stealing is not corruption".

He defended it. https://www.nairaland.com/2143314/jonathan-explains-what-meant-when Saying he was misquoted. That a thief should be called simply a thief and not masking them all under corruption.

Nigerians as usual reacted and heavily criticized him for even saying that.

Fast forward to Dec, 2017, the vice President, Prof. Osinbajo, reacting to the current fuel crisis ravaging the country said " NNPC, not FG, bears the cost of fuel subsidy".
https://www.nairaland.com/4253699/osinbajo-nnpc-not-fg-bearing

Knowing that the former is a Ph.D holder and the latter, a Professor, do we still think GEJ was wrong in his statement?

What's your take on this Lalasticlala, my friend?
Re: Compare These Statements By PMB And Gej's Administration by obonujoker(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2017
I am a yoruba muslim
Re: Compare These Statements By PMB And Gej's Administration by makazona(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
obonujoker:
I am a yoruba muslim

Nice to know that. Do you think Stealing is Corruption and NNPC is not part of the FG?
Re: Compare These Statements By PMB And Gej's Administration by Toosure70: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
You no get work?

(1) (Reply)

SARS Arrests Online Publisher / Nigeria Is The Second-worst Country in the world In Electricity Supply! / Cabal Are In Charge Of My Husband Government-buhari Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.