Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake (1379 Views)

2021 Prophecies From Prophet Elijah Dankano (major Seer1) / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2017
Very soon, there will be an avalanche of prophecies for 2018 made by many well-known men of god, a few newbies, and desperate wannabes.

They will provide impressive lists of prophecies for 2018, mostly vague statements based on simple analysis of political trends and weather patterns, easily predictable events and wild guesses. They will promise those who come to their church and sow seed ( $$$ ) heaven and earth, they will warn those who are not faithful to God ( which really means them and their church ) and they will predict the death of a few prominent people without mentioning names ( how convenient ) and mention one or two plane crashes ( even a toddler knows that there will be at least one plane crash every year ) , and make other generic statements which you cannot hold them to or which can be aligned with any random event.

The gullible sheeple who are desperate for success and breakthrough will latch onto these prophecies and fake predictions, they will part with their first fruits salary in January and pay tithes and offerings hoping that by some chance of luck 2018 will be a success for them, by the WORD of their man of god - ha !!!!

Well I have news for you, GOD did not speak to ANYONE of these men, they are all opportunists and charlatans. Their prophecies are fake and they themselves are also fake. Ignore their long lists of made up junk and DO something about your success.

Do you want success in 2018 ? Start to think of innovative ways of making money, start a small business, reach out to that rich brother or relative of yours and take a credible business plan requesting for investment, study harder, work smarter, pray to God for good health, favor, and opportunity, stop paying tithes and offerings use this money instead to invest in something or do a short-term course or look for a better Job.There are so many ways one can make wealth, just do something about your situation, stop spending all your time in the churches of these crooks praying 24x7 for a breakthrough, GOD is not DEAF.

Use your God-given ability, talent and even begging expertise ( grin ) to make a difference for you, your family and others in 2018.

For those of us who are getting older, stop blasting your money on drink, women and frivolous pleasures, start saving so that you will not starve in your old age and then start to blame God.

Oh lest I forget, try and be a nicer person in 2018, make friends not enemies, keep haters away , stop slandering and acting all horrible to people, show LOVE.

ONE LOVE.

10 Likes

Re: Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake by Goshen360(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2017
I'm Goshen360 and I ENDORSE this message!

Btw, prophecy DOESN’T MEAN fortelling the future in the new testament.

4 Likes

Re: Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2017
Goshen360:
I'm Goshen360 and I ENDORSE this message!

Btw, prophecy DOESN’T MEAN fortelling the future in the new testament.

Indeed brother how now cheesy
Re: Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake by dorox(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2017
Frosbel my friend, this a well reasoned post that i hope will help any earnest hearted person reading it to come to their senses and see these so called Men of God as the hustling con men they are.
It is nice to have you back.

3 Likes

Re: Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
dorox:
Frosbel my friend, this a well reasoned post that i hope will help any earnest hearted person reading it to come to their senses and see these so called Men of God as the hustling con men they are.
It is nice to have you back.

Thanks.

I had to put this post out knowing that in the next day or two the whole forum will be flooded with fake prophecies from Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Pastor Chris and the rest of them.

4 Likes

Re: Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
Many things will happen in 2018 that will shake many persons in this planet earth
Re: Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake by Smony: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
Noted
Re: Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Many things will happen in 2018 that will shake many persons in this planet earth

as also happened in 2017, 2016, 2015 etc etc

6 Likes

Re: Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake by cyborg123(m): 7:43am On Dec 29, 2017
grin grin
frosbel2:

as also happened in 2017, 2016, 2015 etc etc

1 Like

Re: Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake by GoodMuyis(m): 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
asuustrike2009:

A renowned atheist on this board will give his life to Christ
Re: Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
In preparation for the prophecies - so called
Re: Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2017
2018 is almost here - beware of false prophets
Re: Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 31, 2017
GoodMuyis:

really? wink
Re: Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake by stfadaanthony(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2017
God bless you OP.Being planning on writing on this too,thank God you did. This pastors just want to trend. They predict,and term them prophecies. Have you noticed that most of this their so called prophecy is political?.

Pastors and quest for popularity sha.

1 Like

Re: Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2017
stfadaanthony:
God bless you OP.Being planning on writing on this too,thank God you did. This pastors just want to trend. They predict,and term them prophecies. Have you noticed that most of this their so called prophecy is political?.

Pastors and quest for popularity sha.

Yep, thanks for your observation of the same facts!
Re: Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2017
cc;lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun
Re: Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake by kuntash: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2017
This post is like a warning with no Solution..

I would listen to posts that gives better alternatives ,

posts that would condemn pastors and profer solutions,

posts that would keep fake religious doctrines and draconian govt policies in check and NOT solely to outright condemnation of the definition of prophecies

Posts that would encourage tips for people to be better persons to live a better life at least the way it is in countries usually contrasted with Nigeria.

Posts or thread that can substantiate why a university is funded by religious body is becoming the best in the country amidst the billions spent by the govt to make public schools ok but failed over the years

.... I would like to read how religious bodies killed the public schools ..

Let's see posts that can put govt to it's heels to action the taxes judiciously then with a view to proving that funds that get to religious bodies are taxable which has been the dream of many thats been strong critics of funds to churches.

If you read posts on nairaland lately, you can decipher the battle to strangulate the Christian race, terming all pastors especially in Nigeria as false, try to ask the question, what are the options or alternatives these FREEZER crusaders are giving ? absolutely NONE...
Now, think about that saying of "he that condemns without a solution"..

pls be all wise... Tithing is NOT by force, those paying didn't complain to the Freezer crew , if any Freezer crew member is feeling so bad that he or she is funding the resources of ANYONE that tithes , STOP that support immediately...

dassol !

1 Like

Re: Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 31, 2017
kuntash:
This post is like a warning with no Solution..

I would listen to posts that gives better alternatives ,

posts that would condemn pastors and profer solutions,

posts that would keep fake religious doctrines and draconian govt policies in check and NOT solely to outright condemnation of the definition of prophecies

Posts that would encourage tips for people to be better persons to live a better life at least the way it is in countries usually contrasted with Nigeria.

Posts or thread that can substantiate why a university is funded by religious body is becoming the best in the country amidst the billions spent by the govt to make public schools ok but failed over the years

.... I would like to read how religious bodies killed the public schools ..

Let's see posts that can put govt to it's heels to action the taxes judiciously then with a view to proving that funds that get to religious bodies are taxable which has been the dream of many thats been strong critics of funds to churches.

If you read posts on nairaland lately, you can decipher the battle to strangulate the Christian race, terming all pastors especially in Nigeria as false, try to ask the question, what are the options or alternatives these FREEZER crusaders are giving ? absolutely NONE...
Now, think about that saying of "he that condemns without a solution"..

pls be all wise... Tithing is NOT by force, those paying didn't complain to the Freezer crew , if any Freezer crew member is feeling so bad that he or she is funding the resources of ANYONE that tithes , STOP that support immediately...

dassol !

Solution ;

Do you want success in 2018 ? Start to think of innovative ways of making money, start a small business, reach out to that rich brother or relative of yours and take a credible business plan requesting for investment, study harder, work smarter, pray to God for good health, favor, and opportunity, stop paying tithes and offerings use this money instead to invest in something or do a short-term course or look for a better Job.There are so many ways one can make wealth, just do something about your situation, stop spending all your time in the churches of these crooks praying 24x7 for a breakthrough, GOD is not DEAF
Re: Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake by kuntash: 11:01am On Dec 31, 2017
frosbel2:
cc;lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun

No Sir ,

calling out admins to get to FP shouldn't fly especially because of the thread title ..

it's like a command ,

you might need to modify ...moreso this command wasn't issues by the owner of Nairaland or Buhari as the case may be ...
Re: Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 31, 2017
kuntash:

No Sir ,

calling out admins to get to FP shouldn't fly especially because of the thread title ..

it's like a command ,

you might need to modify ...moreso this command wasn't issues by the owner of Nairaland or Buhari as the case may be ...

Why are you so afraid little flock grin

It is not by force ooo
Re: Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake by kuntash: 11:03am On Dec 31, 2017
frosbel2:

Solution ;

Do you want success in 2018 ? Start to think of innovative ways of making money, start a small business, reach out to that rich brother or relative of yours and take a credible business plan requesting for investment, study harder, work smarter, pray to God for good health, favor, and opportunity, stop paying tithes and offerings use this money instead to invest in something or do a short-term course or look for a better Job.There are so many ways one can make wealth, just do something about your situation, stop spending all your time in the churches of these crooks praying 24x7 for a breakthrough, GOD is not DEAF

FANTASTIC!

then you would add, "if you just believe in prophecies alone , you are ON YOUR OWN ..."

that's more appropriate than the subject of this thread
Re: Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 31, 2017
kuntash:

FANTASTIC!

then you would add, "if you just believe in prophecies alone , you are ON YOUR OWN ..."

that's more appropriate than the subject of this thread

You asked for the solution but the solution was embedded in the original post - how did you miss it ??

I took your advice and changed the title to - Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake

So it is no longer a command as you say, let us see if it will make FP - cheesy
Re: Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake by kuntash: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2017
frosbel2:

Why are you so afraid little flock grin

It is not by force ooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy

sometimes the moderators, are moved by what they read or when they are called out this way ..

but I don't expect this the make front page ..

modify the title, add the solutions you just stated ... FP MIGHT happen for it..
Re: Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake by kuntash: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2017
frosbel2:

You asked for the solution but the solution was embedded in the original post - how did you miss it ??

I took your advice and changed the title to - Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake

So it is no longer a command as you say, let us see if it will make FP - cheesy

it's that African saying that says , "it's your eyes that eats that food first before it's tasted ... "

the title was OFF that's why
Re: Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2017
kuntash:

it's that African saying that says , "it's your eyes that eats that food first before it's tasted ... "

the title was OFF that's why

ok
Re: Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake by OtemAtum: 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Assustrike2007 and you are both learners when it comes to dishing out Urims(guessworks) of future things. Learn from Elikamah how to make strong urims grin

(1) (Reply)

Give Me A List Of Latest Hot Foreign Gospel Songs... / Winners Chapel: Youth Alive Convention To Produce ‘emerging World Changers’ / Be Careful What You Feed Your Mind With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.