Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

2021 Prophecies From Prophet Elijah Dankano (major Seer1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2021 Prophecies From Prophet Elijah Dankano (major Seer1) (3275 Views)

Physically Challenged Woman Hid Son & Lied To Extort Money From Prophet Fufeyin / Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial / Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2021 Prophecies From Prophet Elijah Dankano (major Seer1) by EndTimeVoice: 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
Prophet Elijah Dankano popurlary known as MajorSeeer1 is the founder of Exousia Door Evangel Ministry Maiduguri, Borno state.
He is known globally for his forensic prophecies.
Few to mention.......
He prophecied concerning the protest that took place in the month of September through to October 2020(Endsars).
He prophecied concerning the bird that crashed (Osibanjo 2019).
He prophecied concerning the postponement presidential election and in fulfilment it came to pass (2019 ).
He prophecied concerning the Confusion in Apc and worse state of affairs and the economy and it's currently happening.

1. A time will come where only if you subscribe can you use Facebook.
2. Pray for Nigeria army, I see division in their camp, what we see on the media I see it becoming rampart in Nigeria. Let’s pray.
3. Coronavirus is a name of a child of the beast. It is a sickness of the end time; pray that God should preserve our borders. The world is going to face so many dangers. Corona virus is not the only sickness there are more coming, more dangerous than corona virus. After corona virus there is one coming through the air it is going to be contacted through the air. The next phase of Covid will make people not to even talk or clap.
4.There will be attacks against men of God, The church will go through tribulation, the church in Nigeria will face serious persecution and they will be forced to pay taxes.
5. Africa is going to face a serious famine in 2021.
6. 2021, 2022, 2023. It is no longer going to be shooting but technological terrorism to achieve evil mission. Nuclear, technology and facilities will be used to achieve evil plan over the world.
7. A new order will come to the world – both the old and new will be affected.
8. I saw former military Governors on the street of the country.
9. A time will come where senate chamber will be closed.
10. Social made will be shut down.
11. I saw a prominent personality (Ex president) he should ask God to cover him, I see something around home.
12. We need to pray for our country.
13. Nigeria will face another Recession.
20. The federal government need to pray, i still see the youth coming out and this time around you will see them massively.
21. In 2021 satan is coming to fight marriage.
22. I saw people who became rich and lost everything over night.
22. August 2021 is going to be a terrible month for the world, fast.
23. Pray for Osibanjo, I see a threat to his life.
24. I see something from an unknown place hitting the world.
25. There will be four more years at economic crash in our nation.
26. Rain will be scarce, insects will come.
27. I see a group in Kogi and Nasarawa state worse than Boko Haram.
28. What happened in 1998 will be worst in 2021 (Hardship).
29. Days are coming when America will become the modern Babylon.
Re: 2021 Prophecies From Prophet Elijah Dankano (major Seer1) by Vision4God: 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
Father you will preserve your own. We will sing of d mercies of the lord.
Re: 2021 Prophecies From Prophet Elijah Dankano (major Seer1) by josh123(m): 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
Watching, i think this new decade is going to be intresting, the world we knew before can never be the same again
Re: 2021 Prophecies From Prophet Elijah Dankano (major Seer1) by DarkWritings: 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
If you've not starts earning online, you should forget it, this decade is not for you!

God will see His own people through though!

(1) (Reply)

Is The Bible Encouraging Bribe? Mathew 5 Vs 25 / Is It Scriptural That Man Can Only Live For 70years? / The Enigma Of John The Baptist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.