Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Why Do Most Small Scale Businesses Remain Stagnant? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Do Most Small Scale Businesses Remain Stagnant? (1480 Views)

Little mistakes most small business make / Why Most Small Businesses Fail ??? / Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Small Scale Businesses Remain Stagnant? by neloyah: 10:55am On Dec 28, 2017
Re: Why Do Most Small Scale Businesses Remain Stagnant? by ashjay001(m): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2017
Different dreams. Best case of half empty n half full.

No be only dangote grandpa, get money, but see him today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Small Scale Businesses Remain Stagnant? by AnodaIT(m): 11:16am On Dec 28, 2017
It is called business sense

There are some people that just want to sell to survive and once they have just enough to survive for the day, the lose the steam till the next day
Those kinds of people are rude or just indifferent to customers. They are the group of "it is 3k, if you can't afford it go to the next shop".

There are others that are eyeing daily turnover and looking towards enlarging their customer base. They are the group of "I no get that one for now but this one is always good"

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Small Scale Businesses Remain Stagnant? by neloyah: 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
ashjay001:
Different dreams. Best case of half empty n half full.

No be only dangote grandpa, get money, but see him today?

Yeah, you right..
Re: Why Do Most Small Scale Businesses Remain Stagnant? by neloyah: 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
AnodaIT:
It is called business sense

There are some people that just want to sell to survive and once they have just enough to survive for the day, the lose the steam till the next day
Those kinds of people are rude or just indifferent to customers. They are the group of "it is 3k, if you can't afford it go to the next shop".

There are others that are eyeing daily turnover and looking towards enlarging their customer base. They are the group of "I no get that one for now but this one is always good"

I understand your point,thanks. It just marvels me that someone could live from hand to mouth for close to three decades, in a business site!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Small Scale Businesses Remain Stagnant? by Elxandre(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
Most of them had no expansion plans at heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Small Scale Businesses Remain Stagnant? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
Lol @ oP. You no go kill me, Mbanuu, i no gre...Lol...funny thread

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Small Scale Businesses Remain Stagnant? by jaychubi: 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
Their only goal is to survive from the biz dts all

(1) (Reply)

✖️❌✖️ / How A Female Ex-corper Got Her Self A Duplex With Agrobusiness / MMM Nigeria Website Still Active (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.