Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,630 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

How A Female Ex-corper Got Her Self A Duplex With Agrobusiness - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Female Ex-corper Got Her Self A Duplex With Agrobusiness (1482 Views)

Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets / AGROBUSINESS STARTUP( Tips You Need To Know Before Starting) / Help A Corps Member To Start Agrobusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Female Ex-corper Got Her Self A Duplex With Agrobusiness by OwnNAIJA: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ogunlade Comfort Omolayo an Ex-Corp Member posted on her Facebook timeline how she made it with her Agribusiness.
Her post goes thus
"I got a call from the agent around 6pm and my heart skipped.
Agent: Comfort, good evening, when are you vacating the house?
Me: Errrrn, before this week runs out sir.
Agent: Are you at home now?
Me: Yes, hope all is well?
Agent: Yeah, someone wants to come and check the house now.
Me: Okay oooooh
It was on 20th of Dec, 2017, my house rent was meant to expire first week of January, I had finished my NYSC NOV 2nd, 2017...
When others have gone back to their respective States, I decided to stay back and start a business..
I was broke and helpless with no help forth coming from anyone, fast forward to this day, not up to 5months, something happened...
I got my breakthrough...
I took the courage to start Agribusiness and it paid off
I got a nice apartment for myself and the whole process is rewarding..
I have started sharing how I started my business without money with people.
And I think you may need this...
If you're interested, type "Add me to the group please" and I will show you the link to access the whole story.
I can't wait to hear your success story too...
Yours sincerely,
Engr. Comlad(Aka Behind Farmer)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Female Ex-corper Got Her Self A Duplex With Agrobusiness by Ubongdemaga: 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
Am interested add me pls 09020606565
Re: How A Female Ex-corper Got Her Self A Duplex With Agrobusiness by proclivity: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
just tell us how much the ebook costs or the cost of training for this agribusiness..... these methods are getting old.

4 Likes

Re: How A Female Ex-corper Got Her Self A Duplex With Agrobusiness by tolugar: 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
Just save yourself time en put the price here.

We ve many thing to go through

1 Like

Re: How A Female Ex-corper Got Her Self A Duplex With Agrobusiness by OwnNAIJA: 6:34am On Mar 20, 2018
tolugar:
Just save yourself time en put the price here.

We ve many thing to go through

Everything you ever knew are all lies.
Re: How A Female Ex-corper Got Her Self A Duplex With Agrobusiness by top4: 6:53am On Mar 20, 2018
This life belongs to action takers. the coper has done well. what about you? take a step today.
Re: How A Female Ex-corper Got Her Self A Duplex With Agrobusiness by Jaculze(m): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2018
Add me, I'm interested
Re: How A Female Ex-corper Got Her Self A Duplex With Agrobusiness by Vyki: 12:33am On Mar 21, 2018
Add me, am interested
Re: How A Female Ex-corper Got Her Self A Duplex With Agrobusiness by pee17(m): 6:38am On Mar 21, 2018
Add me I'm interested

Re: How A Female Ex-corper Got Her Self A Duplex With Agrobusiness by Elanqy: 7:53am On Mar 21, 2018
Add me am interested
O7012884715
Re: How A Female Ex-corper Got Her Self A Duplex With Agrobusiness by trav(m): 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
I am interested.

(1) (Reply)

Emefiele Reveals When CBN Will Devalue Naira / Where Can I Change Dollars To Naira / First Inland Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.