Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

A Punny Lamentation On Nigeria's Woe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Punny Lamentation On Nigeria's Woe (351 Views)

Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary / Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria / Our Priest Said Woe To Buhari! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Punny Lamentation On Nigeria's Woe by sammyscholar(m): 11:52am On Dec 28, 2017
MY PUNNY LAMENTATION ON NIGERIA'S WOE!

By Olatayo O. Samuel

A few people peopling the people of this country have wrongly peopled us that everything has stopped working. Every day, I see mob mobbing to lay mayhem; throng thronging to lay onslaught --- turning the fabrics of the nation's systems with sharp thorns.

I mean, I see assemblies assembling to assemble the wealth of the nation into personal coffers.

You think this is merely a pun? Though it looks pun but it oozes great substance --- that of truth.

You still do not believe? Okay, see this: what do you say about the congregation of senators who congregated to scale (and of course they did) the fence of NASS sometime ago?

What a show of shame!
What a mess!
What an acerbic path we trail!
What irresponsible people we've become!

Nigeria and her people, change!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov. Amosun Signs 2018 Appropriation 2018 Appropriation Bill / Good Side Of The Fuel Hike / IPOB Launches Hausa Radio Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.