Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Write A Sad Story In One Sentence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Write A Sad Story In One Sentence (1817 Views)

Nigerian Embassy Calls Rebecca Sharibu Story In The US Falsehood / Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" / Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by manny4u(m): 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
My sad story is that Buhari was elected as the President of Nigeria in 2015 and he is still the president till now.

4 Likes

Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by Leverageisback(m): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Adesua etomi will be a widow soon
Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by Tugsramm(m): 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leverageisback:
thunder fall on u. Madman

1 Like

Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leverageisback:

angry

As a man sows shall he reap. You sow curse and so shall it be for you!!!

And you know that talk is cheap. SMH ∆
Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by Leverageisback(m): 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
Tugsramm:
thunder fall on u. Madman

Your papa madman

2 Likes

Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by Leverageisback(m): 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

As a man sows shall he reap. You sow curse and so shall it be for you!!!

And you know that talk is cheap. SMH ∆

Ah ah na me give banky cancer
Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by Tugsramm(m): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leverageisback:

Your papa madman
d tin pain am enter bone.bt bro u ar senseles.we met in 2 thread nd u proved to be an idiot

Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by Leverageisback(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
Tugsramm:
d tin pain am enter bone

Whatever helps you sleep at night buddie
Tugsramm:

bt bro u ar senseles.we met in 2 thread nd u proved to be an idiot
Pele o smart man wey dey follow "senseless idiot" from thread to thread is a ...... lipsrsealed complete the sentence abeg
Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by Tugsramm(m): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leverageisback:

Whatever helps you sleep at night buddie

Pele o smart man wey dey follow "senseless idiot" from thread to thread is a ...... lipsrsealed complete the sentence abeg
am nt ur student. Go talk dat to ur little sis
Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by Leverageisback(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Tugsramm:
am nt ur student. Go talk dat to ur little sis

She called the person a fool but she's just a ten year old and using common sense I want to know what a high iq genius like you think
Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by orisa37: 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
And The Fuel queue put paid to Buhari's WAI Failure history.
Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by christejames(m): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
Once upon a time, there lay a nation field with so many intelligentsias, smart and forthright individuals. They went against the grain, so the gods decided to punish them with a leader that is more than inept and docile in activity, a leader who says one thing but means the opposite...

1 Like

Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by Tugsramm(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leverageisback:

She called the person a fool but she's just a ten year old and using common sense I want to know what a high iq genius like you think
dat shows dat ur sis more sensible dan u. U don't deserve to av a phone nw pls kindly pass d phone to ur little sis
Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
Where is my food, today?!
Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by Leverageisback(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Tugsramm:
dat shows dat ur sis more sensible dan u. U don't deserve to av a phone nw pls kindly pass d phone to ur little sis
Oh you aren't mad at my sis for calling you a fool?

Wow just cos you are dumb doesn't mean you have to deny yourself of self respect.c'mon its the entitlement of every living animal(grin get it? See what I did there?)hehehe
Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Voting for BUHARI
Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by ajepako(f): 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
Sadly, things fall apart and Nigeria did not live happily thereafter under APC
Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by Tugsramm(m): 9:57am On Dec 29, 2017
Leverageisback:

Oh you aren't mad at my sis for calling you a fool?

Wow just cos you are dumb doesn't mean you have to deny yourself of self respect.c'mon its the entitlement of every living animal(grin get it? See what I did there?)hehehe
picking ur sis over u pain u enter bone.next tym behave lyk a mature man nd stop displayin ur stupidity on social media nd stop wasting ur free data.

Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by PatriotTemidayo: 11:31am On Dec 29, 2017
.......And Buhari was elected in 2015.

. D End

. cry

1 Like

Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by buskie13(m): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2017
buhari still have supporters cry
Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by DeepLearning: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
I'm sorry, she didn't make it.
Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
ANIMAL FARM: A MUST READ!

Pardon me, but i think your education is not complete if you've not read George Orwell's Animal Farm. It was a WAEC text for decades... Just to refresh your memories, i visited an online site and pulled these character sketches of three of the major characters from that timeless classic...
I didn't mention anyone's name o! Enjoy the read...

NAPOLEON:
While Jones' tyranny can be somewhat excused due to the fact that he is a dull-witted drunkard, Napoleon's can only be ascribed to his blatant lust for power. The very first description of Napoleon presents him as a "fierce-looking" boar "with a reputation for getting his own way." Throughout the novel, Napoleon's method of "getting his own way" involves a combination of propaganda and terror that none of the animals can resist. Note that as soon as the revolution is won, Napoleon's first action is to steal the cows' milk for the pigs. Clearly, the words of old Major inspired Napoleon not to fight against tyranny, but to seize the opportunity to establish himself as a dictator. The many crimes he commits against his own comrades range from seizing nine puppies to "educate" them as his band of killer guard dogs to forcing confessions from innocent animals and then having them killed before all the animals' eyes.
Napoleon's greatest crime, however, is his complete transformation into Jones — although Napoleon is a much more harsh and stern master than the reader is led to believe Jones ever was. By the end of the novel, Napoleon is sleeping in Jones' bed, eating from Jones' plate, drinking alcohol, wearing a derby hat, walking on two legs, trading with humans, and sharing a toast with Mr. Pilkington. His final act of propaganda — changing the Seventh Commandment to "ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL / BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS" — reflects his unchallenged belief that he belongs in complete control of the farm. His restoration of the name Manor Farm shows just how much Napoleon has wholly disregarded the words of old Major.

SQUEALER:
Every tyrant has his sycophants, and Napoleon has one in Squealer, a clever pig who (as the animals say) "could turn black into white." Throughout the novel, he serves as Napoleon's mouthpiece and Minister of Propaganda. Every time an act of Napoleon's is questioned by the other animals — regardless of how selfish or severe it may seem — Squealer is able to convince the animals that Napoleon is only acting in their best interests and that Napoleon himself has made great sacrifices for Animal Farm. For example, after Squealer is questioned about Napoleon's stealing the milk and windfallen apples, he explains that Napoleon and his fellow pigs must take the milk and apples because they "contain substances absolutely necessary to the well-being of a pig." He further explains that many pigs "actually dislike milk and apples" and tells the questioning animals, "It is for your sake that we drink that milk and eat those apples."
"Each time the animals complained about excessive hunger and difficulties, Squealer (the clever pig) would tell them that things were much better than the time of the humans (when Mr Jones was in charge). He also would go on to say to them that no matter how difficult things might get, it will never be as bad as when Mr Jones was in charge of the farm. The majority of the animals were very dumb (especially the sheep) and believed everything Squealer told them."

BENJAMIN
As horses are known for their strength, donkeys are known for their stubbornness, and Benjamin stubbornly refuses to become enthusiastic about the rebellion. While all of his comrades delight in the prospect of a new, animal-governed world, Benjamin only remarks, "Donkeys live a long time. None of you has ever seen a dead donkey." While this reply puzzles the animals, the reader understands Benjamin's cynical yet not-unfounded point: In the initial moments of the rebellion, Animal Farm may seem a paradise, but in time it may come to be another form of the same tyranny at which they rebelled. Of course, Benjamin is proven right by the novel's end, and the only thing that he knows for sure — "Life would go on as it had always gone on — that is, badly" — proves to be a definitive remark about the animals' lives. Although pessimistic, he is a realist.
Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by Nuezha(m): 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
Leverageisback:

I understand you quite clearly more than others: BankyW jilted your sister, and he refused to sign you because your voice is wacked. I do not expect you to wish him well.
Such is life.
Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by frankyychiji(f): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Yusuf Buhari has pledged to rep Nigeria in next year's paralympic games.
Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by ChimaAgbalajob: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Buhari is President of Nigeria
Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by Holyvurgin17(m): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nigeria made me ashamed I'm a Nigerian
Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by Holyvurgin17(m): 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
I want to travel abroad
Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by leverage(m): 5:18am On Jan 02, 2018
Nuezha:

I understand you quite clearly more than others: BankyW jilted your sister, and he refused to sign you because your voice is wacked whack. I do not expect you to wish him well.
Such is life.
First of all, if banky W jilted my sista, jokes gonna be on him cause she is like 12 years old and that will make him a serious pedo
Secondly I'm into accounting which will make auditioning for eme really far away from home even though my voice isn't that "wacked" grin hehehe you sound like an italian crime movie
Then finally don't be mad at me i didnt mad at me i didn't give the nigga cancer
Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by leverage(m): 5:31am On Jan 02, 2018
Tugsramm:
picking ur sis over u pain u enter bone.next tym behave lyk a mature man nd stop displayin ur stupidity on social media nd stop wasting ur free data.
grin nice try but unfortunately for you that ain't fooling anyone cos my first name is See and my middle name is thrubullshit so lets play your "pain" game;
-its painful that this was the best you could do.
- its painful watching you fool yourself and think you are deceiving anyone when we all know what's going on
- its painful watching you use the same move over and over again even though it doesn't work and I end up slicing you like a careless surgeon each time you try it
-its painful that you think everyone is as petty as you that a picture will scare them off
- its painful watching you be so insecured that you practically pat yourself on the back that you are winning whatever this is that you are doing.
Oya come up with anoda "e pain am joke" I'm waiting smiley
Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by Tugsramm(m): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2018
leverage:

grin nice try but unfortunately for you that ain't fooling anyone cos my first name is See and my middle name is thrubullshit so lets play your "pain" game;
-its painful that this was the best you could do.
- its painful watching you fool yourself and think you are deceiving anyone when we all know what's going on
- its painful watching you use the same move over and over again even though it doesn't work and I end up slicing you like a careless surgeon each time you try it
-its painful that you think everyone is as petty as you that a picture will scare them off
- its painful watching you be so insecured that you practically pat yourself on the back that you are winning whatever this is that you are doing.
Oya come up with anoda "e pain am joke" I'm waiting smiley
i don't even care to read ,i nid d summary
Re: Write A Sad Story In One Sentence by leverage(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tugsramm:
i don't even care to read ,i nid d summary

Just like I thought b!tch can't say non
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Jail For Corruption, Wike Brings Sen.jang To Commission Project In Rivers / Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari / How Can I Join BMC??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.