Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari (1804 Views)

PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment / President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by SLIMDON88: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2018
This who Ipob yoots and Pdp wailers are calling lifeless and dullard, Sir M Buhari we the real Ibos from Southeast support you in your second bid to make Nigeria a better place.

2 Likes

Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by StillX10(m): 7:43am On Oct 07, 2018
OP you are not Igbo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by Shelumiel: 7:59am On Oct 07, 2018
I do not know why some people want to be Igbo by all means.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by kanubiafra: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2018
SLIMDON88:
This who Ipob yoots and Pdp wailers are calling lifeless and dullard, Sir M Buhari we the real Ibos from Southeast support you in your second bid to make Nigeria a better place.
wow is this the burial poster of buhari? eyah so its true he is lifeless. last time i check trump was us president. but this post from this idiot who does not know or afraid to say that " potus" said buhari is lifeless. are you that afraid of trump? is ipob and pdp the us president? useless fellows

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by jamace(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2018
Deceit is poisonous for the soul. How comes Buhari is now liking the 5%?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by Almaiga: 9:52am On Oct 07, 2018
Sai Buhari, see as he fine inside that Cloth pass all Igbo men wey dey call am Lifeless. grin

Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by Almaiga: 9:55am On Oct 07, 2018
jamace:
Deceit is poisonous for the soul. How comes Buhari is now liking the 5%?

He never liked them, nobody likes them. This is just a strategy to win the upcoming election.
Nobody takes the 5% serious. With or without their votes, a winner will always emerge. grin grin

Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by EmekaMD(m): 10:02am On Oct 07, 2018
You and ur fellow ibos should go ahead and vote him.. but we Igbos don't associate with failures.

Btw why are you guys masturbating on Buhari wearing Igbo attire.. he also wore Yoruba and hausas. Why are you guys not interested in those?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2018
Almaiga:

He never liked them, nobody likes them. This is just a strategy to win the upcoming election.
Nobody takes the 5% serious. With or without their votes, a winner will always emerge. grin grin
Is this.not the reason the arid north is afraid of full restructuring. The ongoing ethnic cleansing by fulani jihadists fully backed by federal government will surely force the total restructuring of Nigeria by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2018
Almaiga:
Sai Buhari, see as he fine inside that Cloth pass all Igbo men wey dey call am Lifeless. grin
Even with all the Photoshop and make-up, he remains what he is...jubril the Lifeless one. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by Almaiga: 10:08am On Oct 07, 2018
BeardedMeat:
Is this.not the reason the arid north is afraid of full restructuring. The ongoing ethnic cleansing by fulani jihadists fully backed by federal government will surely force the total restructuring of Nigeria by fire by force.

How will you achieve it? Show me your blueprint.
Una own na to come online dey talk trash una Sabi.

Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 10:09am On Oct 07, 2018
SLIMDON88:
I thought buhari called them 5%? If he likes let him wear 20 of the prestigious ISIAGU, he's a personal non grata in Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2018
Almaiga:

How will you achieve it? Show me your blueprint.
Una own na to come online dey talk trash una Sabi.
Put your house in order, the party will soon be over!

Better start enrolling your out of school population into the almajiri schools Jonathan built for them now.

. How will I achieve it bah?
In your mind, the rest of the country will continue toiling for the arid and backward north to be carting away to UAE Abii?
Don't worry, one day go be one day....

1 Like

Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by Almaiga: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2018
BeardedMeat:
Even with all the Photoshop and make-up, he remains what he is...jubril the Lifeless one. cheesy

Upload your picture let Nairalanders be judge. I can bet with my left nyash that, at Buhari's present state and age, he still looks far better than you. If I lie, upload your picture now.

Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by temptnow: 10:22am On Oct 07, 2018
SLIMDON88:
look at the original picture here

2 Likes

Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 10:26am On Oct 07, 2018
Almaiga:

Upload your picture let Nairalanders be judge. I can bet with my left nyash that, at Buhari's present state and age, he still looks far better than you. If I lie, upload your picture now.
LMAO! Ndigbo But you just said you can win election without them, what's this campaign for then grin

So, deep down you need Igbo votes ehn? Don't worry, the Lifeless one will no matter what get something. The dreggs in Igbo society like rochas and ngige will shaa vote for him and collecting billions as campaign funds.

My picture? Never! Nigeria is under a tyrant! The fear of DSS is the beginning...

Don't want to mysteriously wind up dead tomorrow in a shallow grave. Tufiakwa!!

1 Like

Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 10:29am On Oct 07, 2018
temptnow:
look at the original picture here
Thank you jaweh! Not the rubbish Photoshop OP posted up there.
I don't know why they want to turn a lifeless dullard into a slay queen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by Almaiga: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2018
BeardedMeat:
Put your house in order, the party will soon be over!

Better start enrolling your out of school population into the almajiri schools Jonathan built for them now.

. How will I achieve it bah?
In your mind, the rest of the country will continue toiling for the arid and backward north to be carting away to UAE Abii?
Don't worry, one day go be one day....

The bolded is a prayer of a COWARD. When I asked of your blueprint to actualise your claims, I was expecting to see some intelligent reply from you. You ended up showing the World that, you are one of those online warriors who come online to form Actor. grin

Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by Almaiga: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2018
BeardedMeat:
LMAO! Ndigbo But you just said you can win election without them, what's this campaign for then grin

So, deep down you need Igbo votes ehn? Don't worry, the Lifeless one will no matter what get something. The dreggs in Igbo society like rochas and ngige will shaa vote for him and collecting billions as campaign funds.

My picture? Never! Nigeria is under a tyrant! The fear of DSS is the beginning...

Don't want to mysteriously wind up dead tomorrow in a shallow grave. Tufiakwa!!

Trash.
Buhari is bigger than that, NA IGBO'S DEY RUSH BUHARI. grin

Below are screenshots of your Igbo Elders Ass leaking Buhari's Ass.

Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2018
Almaiga:

The bolded is a prayer of a COWARD. When I asked of your blueprint to actualise your claims, I was expecting to see some intelligent reply from you. You ended up showing the World that, you are one of those online warriors who come online to form Actor. grin
You can consider it a joke if you want but it's no joke.
If you were told that murderers would spring up amongst you and begin to annihilate their kit and kin, would you agree? See the damage BH has done and still doing grin grin

I'm sure you are in a safe place prolly Lagos or Abuja, far away from your murderous brothers, that's why you can run upandan NL like headless chicken while blood drips in every household upnorth.

Baba, put your house in order, very soon whether you like it or north, you must go and confront your life in the arid north.
Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 10:43am On Oct 07, 2018
Almaiga:

Trash.
Buhari is bigger than that, NA IGBO'S DEY RUSH BUHARI. grin

Below are screenshots of your Igbo Elders Ass leaking Buhari's Ass.
Now you recognize Ojukwu bah? Is he no longer a coward? When has his name start making meaning to you?

Did I not say buahari will get the votes of dreggs in Igboland?

See your life? Las Las you must go back to your Sahara desert to face your woes!
Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by Almaiga: 10:43am On Oct 07, 2018
BeardedMeat:
You can consider it a joke if you want but it's no joke.
If you were told that murderers would spring up amongst you and begin to annihilate their kit and kin, would you agree? See the damage BH has done and still doing grin grin

I'm sure you are in a safe place prolly Lagos or Abuja, far away from your murderous brothers, that's why you can run upandan NL like headless chicken while blood drips in every household upnorth.

Baba, put your house in order, very soon whether you like it or north, you must go and confront your life in the arid north.

Trash again. Where is your blueprint Mr Online Actor (Rambo)? grin grin

Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2018
Almaiga:

Trash again. Where is your blueprint Mr Online Actor (Rambo)? grin grin
LMAO! You people are so violence prone, very blood thirsty!!. That's why you must Goan face your life squarely in the midst of the heavy Carnage, poverty and backwardness!!

FYI, I'm a Lady!! grin
Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by Almaiga: 10:54am On Oct 07, 2018
BeardedMeat:
Now you recognize Ojukwu bah? Is he no longer a coward? When has his name start making meaning to you?

See your life? Las Las you must go back to your Sahara desert to face your woes!

NA IGBO'S DEY RUSH BUHARI grin

Sai Baba!!

grin

Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by Almaiga: 11:05am On Oct 07, 2018
BeardedMeat:
LMAO! You people are so violence prone, very blood thirsty!!. That's why you must Goan face your life squarely in the midst of the heavy Carnage, poverty and backwardness!!

FYI, I'm a Lady!! grin

Yet, we rule over you. grin

Show me one rich Igbo man who got his money legally. Over 90% of wealthy Igbo's got their wealth through Crime. It's either buying and selling of Babies, Prostitution, Kidnapping, Ritualist, Armed Robbery, Pickpocket e.t.c.

Yeye SheM.ale. grin grin

Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 11:46am On Oct 07, 2018
Almaiga:

Yet, we rule over you. grin

Show me one rich Igbo man who got his money legally. Over 90% of wealthy Igbo's got their wealth through Crime. It's either buying and selling of Babies, Prostitution, Kidnapping, Ritualist, Armed Robbery, Pickpocket e.t.c.

Yeye SheM.ale. grin grin

Hahahahaha... your emir sanusi will disagree..at least that one is learned and a financial analyst.

What has all the power you've had since Independence done for you? I will tell you;

Endemic poverty, incurable diseases, religious bigotry, shameful illiteracy level, high level of child mortality rate, war ravaged, dwindling economy, child bride and VVF.

You see, suppose you guys after thieving from the national coffers use your loot to better your majority, it would have been fair, but you guys cart it to Europe and UAE and recently Lagos. What foolishness!! grin

Yeah I'm a lady!
Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by Almaiga: 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
BeardedMeat:
Hahahahaha... your emir sanusi will disagree..at least that one is learned and a financial analyst.

What has all the power you've had since Independence done for you? I will tell you;

Endemic poverty, incurable diseases, religious bigotry, shameful illiteracy level, high level of child mortality rate, war ravaged, dwindling economy, child bride and VVF.

You see, suppose you guys after thieving from the national coffers use your loot to better your majority, it would have been fair, but you guys cart it to Europe and UAE and recently Lagos. What foolishness!! grin

Yeah I'm a lady!

What is the contribution of the South East Region to the Economy?
I dey wait you.
Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
Almaiga:

What is the contribution of the South East Region to the Economy?
I dey wait you.
Really? You don't deserve any further attention BMC grin
Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by asorocker: 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
SLIMDON88:

Please leave ipob out of this gross satanism
Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by Almaiga: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
BeardedMeat:
Really? You don't deserve any further attention BMC grin

See your life, so you cannot state the good things the South East Region Contributes to the Economy apart from CRIME?
Na to chest beat una sabi, the South East is a parasite Region filled with Criminal minded People. They contributes nothing. cool cool
Re: Check-out This Lifeless Pics Of Sir M Buhari by wordcat(m): 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
SLIMDON88:

Op na wa for you, IPOB and POTUS is not the same na.

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari Gone? Let's Take One More Look At 2015 Election Results / Breaking: Buhari Has Alzheimer's Disease? / Pics:Dele Momodu Blocked Follower, Who Asked A Simple Question On PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.