Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Sango Walks Alone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sango Walks Alone (4230 Views)

Sango Walks With Esu Ina / Rochas Okorocha Loses Weight, Held By A Man As He Walks (Pictures) / Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sango Walks Alone by KingSango(m): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Greetings,

African Americans Elites are directly behind the homosexual agenda. African American Christian Churches for decades have been systematically raping Black Children and targeting innocent people in the community as scape goats.They were involved in helping the KKK White Christian Churches lynching innocent Black businessmen by spreading fraud rumors of them being rapists, to help cover up Freemasons raping Blackwomen and children throughout the South, and to make sure the Black Christian Pastors remained the most wealthy and therefore influential men in the Black communities. We did not achieve a homosexual explosion in 2009 just all by itself, homosexuality is not genetic and therefore has no natural cause other than pedophilia. Just like they rape children in White Churches the same process has occurred in Black Churches as apart of the Gay Manifesto. This is what Williams Cooper, the author of the Behold the Pale Horse, who interviewed a White high level mason who informed him that African American Freemasons, which are also Greek societies, the extreme form of Masonry who live a pederasts, were helping the White Masons commit genocide against the African race. Greeks like Dr. Umar Johnson and Irritated Genie come out and take the lead over the movements, Dr. Umar to save Black Boys, which are Boule/Prince Hall Mason groups are destroying, and to take the lead on the exposing the Homosexual Agenda so that we only see the Whites and Jews as being responsible and not the dirty hands African American elites, who are Christians, Muslims, Freemasons and Greek societies cults.

True there are Black Satanists in Africa that do ritual sacrifices and there are issues in Africa but those are coming from external forces not the kingdoms of Africa. The nation states were set up by Europeans and later by Africans who were Freemason Christians and Muslims when the African declared independence back in the late 1950s. If the Kings in Africa were in total power those doing the ritual killings would be put to death as they were historically when the Kings ruled. In fact today, the people have turned to the Kings as solutions to these evil cults because the government has been infiltrated by them via Freemasonry. As a descendant of African royalty, I can assure you, we never tolerated homosexuality, pedophilia, sodomy, incest, evil witchcraft, corruption and our people becoming knights of the European and Arab orders. We would have never tolerated you worshiping Jesus Christ or Allah we would have killed you. The Kabaka killed many Bugandans that had converted to Christian religion and had joined the White missionaries in destroying the kingdom. African religion is the worship of Ancient African Kings and Queens, not the ordinary Kings and Queens but the ones who were the light of Amen incarnate. To shun and destroy the statues of Gods in Nigeria and elsewhere in Africa is the willful destruction of angels of the Light sent to us by Amen/Almighty Olodumare. It is an assault against African civilization which is the light.

Most of you are kind to religions, I am not. It is because of these demonic religions of Christianity, Islam and Judaism that slavery and colonialism all took place with scriptural motivation for all these heinous acts committed against our people. The damn treacherous Moors killed and enslaved millions of Africans because of Islam. Now you evil Christian uncle toms are responsible for targeting and killing many African leaders that tried to liberate us, from Booker T. Washington, Marcus Garvey, Patrice Lumumba to Malcolm X. In fact Christian preachers are the ones who set up and killed Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. You have killed many liberation movements in the name of Jesus. You drain the people of money that could be used to feed starving children, to bring clean drinking water and water for farmer's crop irrigation, in the name of tithes and prosperity Gospel. African religions have a thousands of years of a proven track record of creating peaceful, prosperous societies and governments and I have yet to see one example of that in all the Earth of any Christian, Muslim and Jewish society. Even if your society is prosperous it is so due to the enslavement of another society. I am not uniting with any of you on the basis of we are one race. I will only unite with those who stand in the Light. I have ceased praying because whenever I start the storms begin to cleanse you because you are a wicked and evil generation of Africans and Diaspora. You are so wicked in fact that you stand the way of the light shining through. You who would devour children and the innocent for your sick and wicked desires.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jkwtE71eg

Ase

Love Sango Kainde Ejiogbe

The Worldwide Pedophile Network of Catholic, Christian, Islamic, and Jewish Freemason Illuminati:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

2 Shares

Re: Sango Walks Alone by KingSango(m): 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
Greetings,

Here in this interview, Mr. William Cooper, who is interviewing a high level White Mason, speaks of the treachery of Prince Hall Black Masons in helping with the genocide of their own people. This part begins at time code: 16:00, which is 16 minutes inside the interview. Now I am not suggesting in anyway that William Cooper is to be trusted in all matters. I believe that many Whites and Blacks in these demonic orders are given instructions to reveal certain things as a way of ritual. That is by telling you the truth, that makes you a willingly sacrifice in their ritual killing rather than an innocent victim, this removes all negative karma against them, so they think. It can also be seen as a form of mockery because those engaged in these evil practices love to laugh like hyenas at those they inflict cruelty upon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPDoJLohET4

Many Christian Pastors are Freemasons, many of them! They are Freemasons here in America, in Europe, in the Caribbean and in Africa. This is how the Freemasons who have always been behind ritual sodomy have deceived so many into thinking that the Church is a savior when in fact the Church is an enslaver. It has always been the plot of enslavers to rape their slaves to make them docile and weak, always! I can document this with tons of empirical evidence and no one can win argument with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATy0IjJAeho

Ase

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sango Walks Alone by KingSango(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
By giving tithes to Christian Churches any humans are financing child molestation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A97odud60o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sango Walks Alone by KingSango(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
None of them that claim they are your brothers and leaders never exposed this,

https://www.nairaland.com/4228341/moment-inauguration-day-everyone-realized

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

The truth of a man or woman in his works not his words.

Ase

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sango Walks Alone by KingSango(m): 1:22am On Dec 29, 2017
Here is a closeted homosexual African American encouraging other African Americans that we need to invade Africa using U.S Military to keep it from the Chinese.

Notice this man is wearing shades, a clear sign of a someone not to be trusted. The eyes are mirrors to the soul and anyone hiding them is hiding their true intentions. Also remember the color magic scheme I taught before in a previous post that homosexuals us green and orange as a signal to each other. This man is a homosexual cult member in the U.S. The video is high tech produced, the environment in the background is plush so he is not your typical African in American spreading consciousness. Also he is identifying as himself as Pharaoh which is typical of many occultist African American gay societies who identify with their ancestral North Egyptians and still in spirit warring with the rest of Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFDg9mQg-pc
Re: Sango Walks Alone by tit(f): 1:28am On Dec 29, 2017
WOW!
Ladies, watch your man ooo

2 Likes

Re: Sango Walks Alone by KingSango(m): 1:35am On Dec 29, 2017
This is serious business. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sango Walks Alone by BackToLife: 4:00am On Jan 03, 2018
You are not alone bro, we are very very much with you. I PMed you. We need to talk.

1 Like

Re: Sango Walks Alone by KingSango(m): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
BackToLife:
You are not alone bro, we are very very much with you. I PMed you. We need to talk.

For the last year I have had issues receiving email contact from those who on NL. This is the result of hacking I am sure as I am always surrounded by those who want to stop me from getting my message out. So don't be disappointed if I send email back or you don't receive any email from me, you now know the reason.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sango Walks Alone by KingSango(m): 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
Is this true, the Ghana President is supporting homosexuality? What does the Golden Stool have to say about this? Paramount King Otumfuo Nana Osei Tutu II is the true ruler of Ghana's lands and territory not the President. All presidents are hands of the King, simple politicians. They are not the true rulers of African lands, politicians represent the state only! This may be different in the United States and Europe but this is actual situation in all of Africa where kings hold traditional titles that go back thousands upon thousands of years. There are guardian societies that protect the interests of African civilization and they exist in Ghana. So what is the society of Ghana doing about this President who is saying that homosexuality will slowly become accepted? How so? How will a foreign opposing culture find root among the people of Africa? What process will take place for this to happen?

Ghanaian President Akufo Addo Suggests He Supports Coming Legalization of Homophilia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sM7E5PgYDY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sango Walks Alone by stave9ja(m): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
Just read through your write up

You are already contradicting yourself

By now you should have found out that cooking up string of lies is not easy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sango Walks Alone by KingSango(m): 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
stave9ja:

Where and what contradiction?

1 Like

Re: Sango Walks Alone by KingSango(m): 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
stave9ja:

Why you hiding? grin

1 Like

Re: Sango Walks Alone by KingSango(m): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Booker T. Washington killed by punk Prince Hall and Greek society African American men.

Marcus Garvey set up and defamed by punk Prince Hall Mason and Greek society African American men.

Noble Dru Ali throat slit and murdered by punk Prince Hall Mason and Greek society African American men.

George M. James throat slit and murdered by punk Prince Hall Mason and Greek society African Americans men.

Malcolm X set up and killed by punk Prince Hall Mason and Greek society African American men.

Dr. Martin Luther King, jr set up and killed by punk Prince Hall Mason and Greek society African American men.

Dr. Huey Newton set up and killed by punk Prince Hall Mason and Greek society African American men.

Dr. Khalid Muhammad set up and killed by punk Prince Hall Mason and Greek society African American men.

All the Africans in America targeted are being betrayed by punk Prince Hall Mason and Greek society African American men.

Most of the lynchings done in the Jim Crow Era were orchestrated by punk Prince Hall Mason and Greek society African American men.

Murderous street gangs like the Crips, Bloods, Black Gangta Disciples, Vicelords and L Rooks were ran by punk Prince Hall Masons and Greek society African American men.

It is Prince Hall Mason pastors and Greek society pastors, males that are systematically raping African in American children to help these White savage Freemason Illuminati Catholics and Jews to forward this pedophile agenda. Taking advantage of mothers and single women, using them like sheep to get rich, buying boats, fancy cars and homes while the communities live impoverished.

We must get this treachery out in the open and discuss this. These are End Times and all the control systems must be destroyed! I am destroying filth to save the African race from monsters who would devour it.

Anyone that wants to debate these facts can do so at anytime.

Ase

Love sango Kainde Ejiogbe

The Worldwide Pedophile Network of Catholic, Christian, Islamic, and Jewish Freemason Illuminati:

1 Share

Re: Sango Walks Alone by KingSango(m): 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
KingSango:
Greetings,

African Americans Elites are directly behind the homosexual agenda. African American Christian Churches for decades have been systematically raping Black Children and targeting innocent people in the community as scape goats.They were involved in helping the KKK White Christian Churches lynching innocent Black businessmen by spreading fraud rumors of them being rapists, to help cover up Freemasons raping Blackwomen and children throughout the South, and to make sure the Black Christian Pastors remained the most wealthy and therefore influential men in the Black communities. We did not achieve a homosexual explosion in 2009 just all by itself, homosexuality is not genetic and therefore has no natural cause other than pedophilia. Just like they rape children in White Churches the same process has occurred in Black Churches as apart of the Gay Manifesto. This is what Williams Cooper, the author of the Behold the Pale Horse, who interviewed a White high level mason who informed him that African American Freemasons, which are also Greek societies, the extreme form of Masonry who live a pederasts, were helping the White Masons commit genocide against the African race. Greeks like Dr. Umar Johnson and Irritated Genie come out and take the lead over the movements, Dr. Umar to save Black Boys, which are Boule/Prince Hall Mason groups are destroying, and to take the lead on the exposing the Homosexual Agenda so that we only see the Whites and Jews as being responsible and not the dirty hands African American elites, who are Christians, Muslims, Freemasons and Greek societies cults.

True there are Black Satanists in Africa that do ritual sacrifices and there are issues in Africa but those are coming from external forces not the kingdoms of Africa. The nation states were set up by Europeans and later by Africans who were Freemason Christians and Muslims when the African declared independence back in the late 1950s. If the Kings in Africa were in total power those doing the ritual killings would be put to death as they were historically when the Kings ruled. In fact today, the people have turned to the Kings as solutions to these evil cults because the government has been infiltrated by them via Freemasonry. As a descendant of African royalty, I can assure you, we never tolerated homosexuality, pedophilia, sodomy, incest, evil witchcraft, corruption and our people becoming knights of the European and Arab orders. We would have never tolerated you worshiping Jesus Christ or Allah we would have killed you. The Kabaka killed many Bugandans that had converted to Christian religion and had joined the White missionaries in destroying the kingdom. African religion is the worship of Ancient African Kings and Queens, not the ordinary Kings and Queens but the ones who were the light of Amen incarnate. To shun and destroy the statues of Gods in Nigeria and elsewhere in Africa is the willful destruction of angels of the Light sent to us by Amen/Almighty Olodumare. It is an assault against African civilization which is the light.

Most of you are kind to religions, I am not. It is because of these demonic religions of Christianity, Islam and Judaism that slavery and colonialism all took place with scriptural motivation for all these heinous acts committed against our people. The damn treacherous Moors killed and enslaved millions of Africans because of Islam. Now you evil Christian uncle toms are responsible for targeting and killing many African leaders that tried to liberate us, from Booker T. Washington, Marcus Garvey, Patrice Lumumba to Malcolm X. In fact Christian preachers are the ones who set up and killed Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. You have killed many liberation movements in the name of Jesus. You drain the people of money that could be used to feed starving children, to bring clean drinking water and water for farmer's crop irrigation, in the name of tithes and prosperity Gospel. African religions have a thousands of years of a proven track record of creating peaceful, prosperous societies and governments and I have yet to see one example of that in all the Earth of any Christian, Muslim and Jewish society. Even if your society is prosperous it is so due to the enslavement of another society. I am not uniting with any of you on the basis of we are one race. I will only unite with those who stand in the Light. I have ceased praying because whenever I start the storms begin to cleanse you because you are a wicked and evil generation of Africans and Diaspora. You are so wicked in fact that you stand the way of the light shining through. You who would devour children and the innocent for your sick and wicked desires.

Ase

1 Like

Re: Sango Walks Alone by KingSango(m): 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
Greetings,

Ase

Re: Sango Walks Alone by KingSango(m): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
KingSango:
Greetings,

Here in this interview, Mr. William Cooper, who is interviewing a high level White Mason, speaks of the treachery of Prince Hall Black Masons in helping with the genocide of their own people. This part begins at time code: 16:00, which is 16 minutes inside the interview. Now I am not suggesting in anyway that William Cooper is to be trusted in all matters. I believe that many Whites and Blacks in these demonic orders are given instructions to reveal certain things as a way of ritual. That is by telling you the truth, that makes you a willingly sacrifice in their ritual killing rather than an innocent victim, this removes all negative karma against them, so they think. It can also be seen as a form of mockery because those engaged in these evil practices love to laugh like hyenas at those they inflict cruelty upon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPDoJLohET4

Many Christian Pastors are Freemasons, many of them! They are Freemasons here in America, in Europe, in the Caribbean and in Africa. This is how the Freemasons who have always been behind ritual sodomy have deceived so many into thinking that the Church is a savior when in fact the Church is an enslaver. It has always been the plot of enslavers to rape their slaves to make them docile and weak, always! I can document this with tons of empirical evidence and no one can win argument with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATy0IjJAeho

Ase

Re: Sango Walks Alone by KingSango(m): 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
The Roman Illuminati Pedophile Depopulation Agenda:
www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Sango Walks Alone by KingSango(m): 12:38am On Jan 25, 2018
KingSango:
25 MORE PASTORS ARRESTED IN ONE MONTH
This is a serious problem that very few people are willing to discuss out of fear, guilt, or... denial. Please help break the silence and educate friends, family, and neighbors by sharing this post. (Full details of arrests: http:///pedo-pastors )

Parents need to think very carefully about who they trust with their children. Remember - each of these pastors was considered by their flocks as a "trusted man of God" - the very minute before charges were filed.

Because these are local stories that rarely make the national news, they don't get anywhere near the attention of a Catholic sex scandal. Yet, only one of the cases in May involved a Catholic. (That's right: 1-to-24. Also, only one of these cases involved victims of the same sex.) Yet, so many "mainstream" Christians live in such denial that "this would never happen in our church". Really? Tell that to the victims of the men pictured here...

- rape, sodomy, and incest of a nine year old
- forcing "morning after" pill after raping teens
- sexual abuse of mentally handicapped in custody
- producing and distributing child pornography
- installing hidden cameras in church bathrooms
- father/son pastors tag-teaming youth group girl
- drugs, sex, porn, and yes - even a dead body...

OF COURSE these crimes also take place outside the church - nobody is claiming otherwise. However - with all of the media focus on the Catholic sex scandals there is a BIG streak of denial among Protestants that it could ever happen in their churches... That, is the problem that needs to be addressed.

Please share... It might help a victim or family in you area have the courage to come forward to put an end to unspeakable abuse that may be hidden right before your very eyes.

FULL STORY
http:///pedo-pastors

#notallpastors
#notatruechristian
#godsmysteriousways
#notperfectjustforgiven
#forgiveandforget
#shehaditcoming
#innocentuntilprovenguilty

= = = =
Here are brief details of each case, going row by row...

Billy Howard Guy: Pastor charged with six sex crimes including molesting mentally-disabled woman in his care
http://www.wsoctv.com/…/ashe-co-pastor-accused-sex-o…/nfsJ4/

Tyrone Banks: Minister charged with rape and sodomy of 13 year-old (more victims coming forward)
http://www.myfoxal.com/…/pleasant-grove-man-58-charged-with…

Joseph Hall: Pastor charged with 14 counts of sex crimes against kids as young as 12 years old
http://www.wsoctv.com/…/dallas-minister-accused-sex-…/nf9N3/

Trevon Boone: 39-year old minister arrested for rape of a minor
http://wtkr.com/…/local-minister-charged-with-rape-turns-h…/

Larry Michael Berkley: Pastor charged 16 counts of sexual assault, drugs, and, yes – a dead body…
http://wreg.com/…/shocking-allegations-against-former-past…/

Jerome Anthony Clay: Pastor charged with raping a minor, under the age of 16 (prior record for domestic abuse)
http://abc7.com/archive/9466369/

Paul Endrei: Senior pastor charged with two counts of sexual battery and gross sexual imposition
http://www.cleveland.com/…/westlake_pastor_accused_of_sex.h…

Jordan Endrei: Pastor joins father in charges of sexual battery
http://fox8.com/…/05/second-pastor-at-westlake-church-char…/

Damien Bonner: Pastor arrested for rape of a minor (who he forced to take “morning-after” pill after unprotected sex)
http://www.tulsaworld.com/…/article_bb06eaeb-0950-5fd6-b204…
Second victim comes forward: http://www.kjrh.com/…/7th-molestation-complaint-filed-again…

Allen Lehman: Minister and teacher charged with seven counts of rape and sodomy with victims younger than 12
http://www.nwitimes.com/…/article_5de1c16e-aa2a-5dfd-9f73-b…

Hector Caria: Pastor arrested for rape of teenage girl
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/…/davis-priest-arrested-on-…/

Jeremy Grinnell: Pastor, seminary professor arrested for climbing ladder to watch neighbors have sex. Twice.
http://www.mlive.com/…/peeping_pastor_and_professor_p_1.html

Chris Allen Phillips: Youth pastor embezzles $90,000 from church to cover-up prostitution problems
http://www.nydailynews.com/…/extortionist-threatened-expose…

Donald Lafferty: Pastor hires couple to kill his wife, burn house with her inside (not sex with minors, but – certainly interesting)
http://www.semissourian.com/story/2087038.html

Forest Gibson: Youth pastor charged with sexual abuse of a minor
http://www.idahopress.com/…/article_a6d34c7c-d7ff-11e3-8eaf…

Robert Lyzenga: Pastor arrested for planting cameras in girls restrooms at church
http://www.indystar.com/…/ex-pastor-admits-plantin…/9165929/

Roy Hariger: Pastor charged with multiple counts of rape and incest
http://wivb.com/…/pastor-accused-of-sexually-abusing-child…/

Travis Ray Smith: New trial set for pastor charged with multiple accounts of rape and sexual assault
http://www.lakenewsonline.com/artic…/20140521/News/140529664

Dennis Myers: Youth minister sentenced to 30 years in child porn, rape, sodomy or children
http://www.kansascity.com/…/Former-Independence-youth-minis…

William R. Best Jr. : Pastor charged with sodomy, rape, and incest
http://www.selmatimesjournal.com/2014/05/21/241943/

Robert Stoner: Youth minister admits to multiple rapes 15 year-old girl from youth group
http://www.delawareonline.com/…/prison-time-ex-you…/9816561/

Joel David Bolay: Pastor charged with sexual abuse, lewd acts with minors in child pornography case
http://newsok.com/church-youth-leader-charged-wit…/…/4746804

Scott Sechrist: Pastor charged with multiple rapes of 9 year-old girl over three years
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/…/Pastor-kills-one-week-trial-se…

Scott Barber: Church leader admits to rape of 13 year-old girl
http://newsok.com/nichols-hills-church-administra…/…/4864597

Richard Mick: Pastor charged with raping two 8 year-old girls (and handling boy)

= = = =

Luckily, these monsters will be forgiven and spend eternity in heaven, all because they BELIEVE (and, according to some theologies, - repent)!
http://www.sanduskyregister.com/arti…/sexual-assault/5642011

www.theriseofsodom..com

Greetings,

All this happened in one month, a total of 25 Christian pastors from various denominations that have sexually abused, raped, and sodomized children.

Rise of the Roman Christian Freemason Illuminati Pedophile Network:
www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Share

Re: Sango Walks Alone by KingSango(m): 10:56am On Jan 25, 2018
KingSango:
Booker T. Washington killed by punk Prince Hall and Greek society African American men.

Marcus Garvey set up and defamed by punk Prince Hall Mason and Greek society African American men.

Noble Dru Ali throat slit and murdered by punk Prince Hall Mason and Greek society African American men.

George M. James throat slit and murdered by punk Prince Hall Mason and Greek society African Americans men.

Malcolm X set up and killed by punk Prince Hall Mason and Greek society African American men.

Dr. Martin Luther King, jr set up and killed by punk Prince Hall Mason and Greek society African American men.

Dr. Huey Newton set up and killed by punk Prince Hall Mason and Greek society African American men.

Dr. Khalid Muhammad set up and killed by punk Prince Hall Mason and Greek society African American men.

All the Africans in America targeted are being betrayed by punk Prince Hall Mason and Greek society African American men.

Most of the lynchings done in the Jim Crow Era were orchestrated by punk Prince Hall Mason and Greek society African American men.

Murderous street gangs like the Crips, Bloods, Black Gangta Disciples, Vicelords and L Rooks were ran by punk Prince Hall Masons and Greek society African American men.

It is Prince Hall Mason pastors and Greek society pastors, males that are systematically raping African in American children to help these White savage Freemason Illuminati Catholics and Jews to forward this pedophile agenda. Taking advantage of mothers and single women, using them like sheep to get rich, buying boats, fancy cars and homes while the communities live impoverished.

We must get this treachery out in the open and discuss this. These are End Times and all the control systems must be destroyed! I am destroying filth to save the African race from monsters who would devour it.

Anyone that wants to debate these facts can do so at anytime.

Ase

Love sango Kainde Ejiogbe

Re: Sango Walks Alone by KingSango(m): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
KingSango:
Greetings,

Ase

Re: Sango Walks Alone by KingSango(m): 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
Greetings,

Ase

Re: Sango Walks Alone by Walamu(m): 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sango walks alone. It means I have no travel companions other than the ancestors. As it was before it is now.

There has never been a human being to walk the Earth by the name of Sango. The Alaafin of Oyo who was defied as Sango wasn't named Sango while he was alive, his name came as part of the deification ritual by Oyo Mesi, Ogboni and Sango priests.

1 Like

Re: Sango Walks Alone by justtoodark: 1:02am On Aug 01, 2018
why are you still fighing a lost cause...?

they are doomed....its over...

you are trying to prevent them from getting what they want....

makes no sense...

1 Like

Re: Sango Walks Alone by Jakumo(m): 7:07am On Aug 01, 2018
My humble opinion is that the Nairaland writer called King Sango is himself a very confused person, sexually, because ALL of this individual's Nairaland comments till date have concerned transvestites, gays, pedophiles and the likes.

Queen Sango's every waking moment is obviously CONSUMED by sexual perversion, so it just makes sense to conclude that "King" Sango is actually a flaming drag-Queen Sango, who suffers from extreme, debilitating denial of his condition, and simply cannot shut up about his raging obsession with same-sex anal feces excavation, and child molestation.

Queen Sango, just free yourself from the closet, express your TRUE depraved character for the honest world to see, and thereby find peace in your troubled life, provided of course that you do NOT reside in Nigeria where your butt-buddy lifestyle will entitle you to ten years in the pokey, shared with like-minded men of bung-hole violence.

1 Like

Re: Sango Walks Alone by Abbeybailey(m): 7:09am On Aug 01, 2018
stave9ja:

That guy is a psychiatric patient.
Re: Sango Walks Alone by Walamu(m): 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
Jakumo:
My humble opinion is that the Nairaland writer called King Sango is himself a very confused person, sexually, because ALL of this individual's Nairaland comments till date have concerned transvestites, gays, pedophiles and the likes.

Queen Sango's every waking moment is obviously CONSUMED by sexual perversion, so it just makes sense to conclude that "King" Sango is actually a flaming drag-Queen Sango, who suffers from extreme, debilitating denial of his condition, and simply cannot shut up about his raging obsession with same-sex anal feces excavation, and child molestation.

Queen Sango, just free yourself from the closet, express your TRUE depraved character for the honest world to see, and thereby find peace in your troubled life, provided of course that you do NOT reside in Nigeria where your butt-buddy lifestyle will entitle you to ten years in the pokey, shared with like-minded men of bung-hole violence.

Hermes' Prophecy
There will come a time when it will have been in vain that Egyptians have honored the Godhead with heartfelt piety and service; and all our holy worship will be fruitless and ineffectual. The Gods will return from earth to heaven; Egypt will be forsaken, and the land which was once the home of religion will be left desolate, bereft of the presence of its deities.

They will no longer love this world around us, this incomparable work of God, this glorious structure which he has built, this sum of good made up of many diverse forms, this instrument whereby the will of God operates in that which he has made, ungrudgingly favoring man's welfare.

Darkness will be preferred to light, and death will be thought more profitable than life; no one will raise his eyes to heaven; the pious will be deemed insane, the impious wise; the madman will be thought a brave man, and the wicked will be esteemed as good.

As for the soul, and the belief that it is immortal by nature, or may hope to attain to immortality, as I have taught you; all this they will mock, and even persuade themselves that it is false. No word of reverence or piety, no utterance worthy of heaven, will be heard or believed.

And so the Gods will depart from mankind - a grievous thing and only evil angels will remain, who will mingle with men, and drive the poor wretches into all manner of reckless crime, into wars, and robberies, and frauds, and all things hostile to the nature of the soul.

Then will the earth tremble, and the sea bear no ships; heaven will not support the stars in their orbits, all voices of the Gods will be forced into silence; the fruits of the Earth will rot; the soil will turn barren, and the very air will sicken with sullen stagnation; all things will be disordered and awry, all good will disappear.

But when all this has befallen, then God the Creator of all things will look on that which has come to pass, and will stop the disorder by the counterforce of his will, which is the good. He will call back to the right path those who have gone astray; he will cleanse the world of evil, washing it away with floods, burning it out with the fiercest fire, and expelling it with war and pestilence.

Darkness will be preferred to light, and death will be thought more profitable than life; no one will raise his eyes to heaven; the pious will be deemed insane, the impious wise; the madman will be thought a brave man, and the wicked will be esteemed as good

a grievous thing and only evil angels will remain, who will mingle with men, and drive the poor wretches into all manner of reckless crime, into wars, and robberies, and frauds, and all things hostile to the nature of the soul

Black pedophiles exist and they are mainly among Freemason sodomites. That would be devil sodomite niggers especially from this old nemesis's home, Chicago, Ill, USA.
Re: Sango Walks Alone by Walamu(m): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
Abbeybailey:
That guy is a psychiatric patient.

Coming from a Prince fan and a hater of righteous. A sodomite devil nigger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-x2HhDZe4k
Re: Sango Walks Alone by justtoodark: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
Jakumo:

back off,yes....he is a good guy and wants you to dont perish....

dont insult,because you dont understand what he is talking about....
Re: Sango Walks Alone by Walamu(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:

back off,yes....he is a good guy and wants you to dont perish....

dont insult,because you dont understand what he is talking about....

No, they don't understand, and I don't think most homosexuals understand that sodomy is Freemason satanic ritual and they are playing into the hands of the evil ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAu9EmXNNhI
Re: Sango Walks Alone by justtoodark: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
Walamu:

No, they don't understand, and I don't think most homosexuals understand that sodomy is Freemason satanic ritual and they are playing into the hands of the evil ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAu9EmXNNhI

i already told you...their is not much you can do....your soul is to save them...am opposite....i dont give a fvck if they perish...

sorry...

do what you think you have to do....if you can save a handfull,thats already enough....

kiiikikikikiki

now they even call you pedo and you lust after the things you talk about....

now,thats funny.....

Re: Sango Walks Alone by Walamu(m): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:

i already told you...their is not much you can do....your soul is to save them...am opposite....i dont give a fvck if they perish...

sorry...

do what you think you have to do....if you can save a handfull,thats already enough....

kiiikikikikiki

now they even call you pedo and you lust after the things you talk about....

now,thats funny.....

I'm not trying to save these vermin yet get the message out to those worthy to be saved.

There is angel power that can wipe out a whole town and Sango knew it how to do it. And I can assure that I have that same power and have used it. They are lucky that I don't use it on them yet instead spare them mercy because I have bigger foes. The Ajogun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPXmekq3bTM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Zahra Buhari Indimi Due To Have A Baby In Spain (see PHOTO) / Twitter Debt Hits $4.3 Billion As Jack Dorsey Woos Buhari To End Ban / Nnamdi Kanu Snaps With Biafra National Guard Throwback VIDEO in 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.