Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Sango Walks Alone - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sango Walks Alone (4255 Views)

Sango Walks With Esu Ina / Rochas Okorocha Loses Weight, Held By A Man As He Walks (Pictures) / Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sango Walks Alone by justtoodark: 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
Walamu:

I'm not trying to save these vermin yet get the message out to those worthy to be saved.

There is angel power that can wipe out a whole town and Sango knew it how to do it. And I can assure that I have that same power and have used it. They are lucky that I don't use it on them yet instead spare them mercy because I have bigger foes. The Ajogun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPXmekq3bTM

you are a nice guy....i like you....
Re: Sango Walks Alone by Walamu(m): 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:

At some point the niceness stops.
Re: Sango Walks Alone by justtoodark: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
Walamu:

well....they will frustrate you on the way....

just the way it is....

kiiiikikikikikikiki....
Re: Sango Walks Alone by Walamu(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:

Black people have super powers. Especially Black people who have royal blood in them. There is only one royal bloodline on the whole planet with many branches in Africa.

Did you know you can alter reality from any part of the world at any time?

www.undergroundriseup..com
Re: Sango Walks Alone by Walamu(m): 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:

well....they will frustrate you on the way....

just the way it is....

kiiiikikikikikikiki....

Freemason sodomites. I know what they are now. They are the false accusers because they are always involved in satanic rituals involving mistreatment of other human beings.
Re: Sango Walks Alone by justtoodark: 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
Walamu:

Freemason sodomites. I know what they are now. They are the false accusers because they are always involved in satanic rituals involving mistreatment of other human beings.

well...what can i say..... undecided undecided

dont let them piss you off too much.....
Re: Sango Walks Alone by Walamu(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:

Sango always fired up. That's nothing they can do to make the flames go higher because they have no fire.
Re: Sango Walks Alone by Walamu(m): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:

yeah, how about this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgYN8GZFNmY
Re: Sango Walks Alone by Walamu(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
Where are those Freemason sodomites today, who don't like the truth of this blog? Where are they? That can't stand to argument against the truth. grin
Re: Sango Walks Alone by Walamu(m): 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
Where are those Freemason sodomites?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfOjs4nl0nU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5be8_ySasug

Ex satanist exposes gay Ritual And whAt Goes on behind The Veil of Freemasonry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPLRpOSFP7A

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Sango Walks Alone by cocaineaddict(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
Walamu:

bro I've been trying to contact you all these while but you're not replying my messages. I believe in sango and your teachings and I've also converted numerous disciples for you here in nigeria and all over the world.

some of YOUR disciples would want to hear from you directly. can you dm me any way through which one can contact you.
YOUR DISCIPLES AND FOLLOWERS OF SANGO greet you.

hoping to here from you soon.

pls make it urgent
Re: Sango Walks Alone by Walamu(m): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
cocaineaddict:

bro I've been trying to contact you all these while but you're not replying my messages. I believe in sango and your teachings and I've also converted numerous disciples for you here in nigeria and all over the world.

some of YOUR disciples would want to hear from you directly. can you dm me any way through which one can contact you.

pls make it urgent

Bow to the Alaafin of Oyo and the Ooni of Ile Ife, your Yoruba kings and queens. If you honor me then you must do what your destiny is. All that I have done would go to waste if the children of Africa do not return to hearts of their kings and the kings to the hearts of their children.

The same message for other Afrikans is to return to the traditional and ancient order of Africa for it is the light.

Ejiogbe has no high aspirations for this world. All my visions for myself are for Orun.

Re: Sango Walks Alone by Walamu(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
cocaineaddict:

pls make it urgent

And how come you have the online name of Cocaine Addict? Is your life a joke?
Re: Sango Walks Alone by cocaineaddict(m): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
Walamu:

And how come you have the online name of Cocaine Addict? Is your life a joke?
how do we your followers contact you. that's all your followers ask of.
Re: Sango Walks Alone by Walamu(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
cocaineaddict:

how do we your followers contact you. that's all your followers ask of.

https://www.nairaland.com/walamu

www.theriseofsodom..com

www.feedyourselfandyourfamily..com

Reach me anytime. wink
Re: Sango Walks Alone by Walamu(m): 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
KingSango:
Greetings,

African Americans Elites are directly behind the homosexual agenda. African American Christian Churches for decades have been systematically raping Black Children and targeting innocent people in the community as scape goats.They were involved in helping the KKK White Christian Churches lynching innocent Black businessmen by spreading fraud rumors of them being rapists, to help cover up Freemasons raping Blackwomen and children throughout the South, and to make sure the Black Christian Pastors remained the most wealthy and therefore influential men in the Black communities. We did not achieve a homosexual explosion in 2009 just all by itself, homosexuality is not genetic and therefore has no natural cause other than pedophilia. Just like they rape children in White Churches the same process has occurred in Black Churches as apart of the Gay Manifesto. This is what Williams Cooper, the author of the Behold the Pale Horse, who interviewed a White high level mason who informed him that African American Freemasons, which are also Greek societies, the extreme form of Masonry who live a pederasts, were helping the White Masons commit genocide against the African race. Greeks like Dr. Umar Johnson and Irritated Genie come out and take the lead over the movements, Dr. Umar to save Black Boys, which are Boule/Prince Hall Mason groups are destroying, and to take the lead on the exposing the Homosexual Agenda so that we only see the Whites and Jews as being responsible and not the dirty hands African American elites, who are Christians, Muslims, Freemasons and Greek societies cults.

True there are Black Satanists in Africa that do ritual sacrifices and there are issues in Africa but those are coming from external forces not the kingdoms of Africa. The nation states were set up by Europeans and later by Africans who were Freemason Christians and Muslims when the African declared independence back in the late 1950s. If the Kings in Africa were in total power those doing the ritual killings would be put to death as they were historically when the Kings ruled. In fact today, the people have turned to the Kings as solutions to these evil cults because the government has been infiltrated by them via Freemasonry. As a descendant of African royalty, I can assure you, we never tolerated homosexuality, pedophilia, sodomy, incest, evil witchcraft, corruption and our people becoming knights of the European and Arab orders. We would have never tolerated you worshiping Jesus Christ or Allah we would have killed you. The Kabaka killed many Bugandans that had converted to Christian religion and had joined the White missionaries in destroying the kingdom. African religion is the worship of Ancient African Kings and Queens, not the ordinary Kings and Queens but the ones who were the light of Amen incarnate. To shun and destroy the statues of Gods in Nigeria and elsewhere in Africa is the willful destruction of angels of the Light sent to us by Amen/Almighty Olodumare. It is an assault against African civilization which is the light.

Most of you are kind to religions, I am not. It is because of these demonic religions of Christianity, Islam and Judaism that slavery and colonialism all took place with scriptural motivation for all these heinous acts committed against our people. The damn treacherous Moors killed and enslaved millions of Africans because of Islam. Now you evil Christian uncle toms are responsible for targeting and killing many African leaders that tried to liberate us, from Booker T. Washington, Marcus Garvey, Patrice Lumumba to Malcolm X. In fact Christian preachers are the ones who set up and killed Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. You have killed many liberation movements in the name of Jesus. You drain the people of money that could be used to feed starving children, to bring clean drinking water and water for farmer's crop irrigation, in the name of tithes and prosperity Gospel. African religions have a thousands of years of a proven track record of creating peaceful, prosperous societies and governments and I have yet to see one example of that in all the Earth of any Christian, Muslim and Jewish society. Even if your society is prosperous it is so due to the enslavement of another society. I am not uniting with any of you on the basis of we are one race. I will only unite with those who stand in the Light. I have ceased praying because whenever I start the storms begin to cleanse you because you are a wicked and evil generation of Africans and Diaspora. You are so wicked in fact that you stand the way of the light shining through. You who would devour children and the innocent for your sick and wicked desires.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jkwtE71eg

Ase

Love Sango Kainde Ejiogbe

The Worldwide Pedophile Network of Catholic, Christian, Islamic, and Jewish Freemason Illuminati:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html
Re: Sango Walks Alone by Walamu(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
Salom,

Long ago there were warriors sent by particular first class African kings to infiltrate the New World. We were sent on a deadly mission that meant we would die and never return to Africa. Once we were reborn it was our mission to keep waking up the people and bring about the cultural awakening of Africa. I was one of them such warriors and there are more besides myself, men and women.

Re: Sango Walks Alone by Walamu(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
GO ON AND LOOK ON GOOGLE IF YOU DONT BELIEVE! HARRY HAY IS NOT ONLY THE FOUNDER OF LGBT BUT ALSO THE NAMBLA MAN/BOY LOVE SITE. SOO YOU TELL ME IF THE LGBT HAS GOOD INTENTIONS FOR AMERICA? HARRY HAY IS THE NAME AND MAGNUS HIRSCHFELD TWO PIONEERS OF THE LGBT PERVERSION. THE LGBT ENDS! THE FOUNDER OF LGBT IS ALSO THE FOUNDER NAMBLA (PEDOPHILES)!! The Founder is Harry Hay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pOqSnzFI3U

The truth about homosexuality is horrible:
www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Sango Walks Alone by Walamu(m): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
The Gay Manifesto is real and its taking place worldwide since Obama pushed Homosexuality as a human right. All the sodomite cults of Freemasonry worldwide are taking part in this satanic agenda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CScLpWfdF0
Re: Sango Walks Alone by okwabayi(m): 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
There is no way I will believe somebody actually sits down to type all these. I feel this is a copypasta. All the OP has to do is paste the write up anytime he feels the urge.
Re: Sango Walks Alone by KingSango(m): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
okwabayi:
There is no way I will believe somebody actually sits down to type all these. I feel this is a copypasta. All the OP has to do is paste the write up anytime he feels the urge.

Only when I am copypasta like I just did with you. grin
Re: Sango Walks Alone by Walamu(m): 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
AIDS started from the continuous practice of sodomy particularly anal sodomy. The anus was not designed for penetration, the walls of the anus are not elastic like the walls of the vagina. Thus making for rupture of the anus during penile penetration which leads to sperm, which is a form of blood, leaking into the blood stream. When this happens and the blood doesn't match there is an acid reaction, this acid infection lowers the immune system. Repeated acts of this sodomy can cause Advanced Immune Deficiency which what AIDS is. Also parasites which live around the anus opening as this is where feces exists can multiply in number over time due to lower immunity. These living organisms can become the vessel for evil spirits that want to live inside man or any creature for that matter. Calling it sodomy does refer to Sodom and Gomorrah, however, under the law it is called sodomy, the law quantifies the act, measures it out to be oral, anal sex and copulation with animals. What homosexuality is about is consensual sodomy as to opposed to forced sodomy. Clearly satanists, the one behind the LGBT agenda, are saying that its their body and they can practice sodomy as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. This is why they are attacking sodomy laws worldwide because sodomy is the substance of homosexual sex. The law was once against it and in some places the laws against sodomy have been repelled to make the practice of homosexuality unchallenged. Modern twists upon the word doesn't take away the dangerous act of sodomy. Sodomites float between both sexes and between humans and animals. The main sodomites are evil satanic cult members who practice all forms of sex magick which includes orgies, bisexuality, and sex with animals. The occult are catalysts for the spread of homosexuality not the common people who are being deceived by satanic agenda.
Re: Sango Walks Alone by Walamu(m): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
expose
Re: Sango Walks Alone by KingSango(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
Walamu:

The Gay Manifesto is real and its taking place worldwide since Obama pushed Homosexuality as a human right. All the sodomite cults of Freemasonry worldwide are taking part in this satanic agenda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CScLpWfdF0
Re: Sango Walks Alone by KingSango(m): 2:47am On Nov 21, 2018
Baptist pedophile rings
Re: Sango Walks Alone by tit(f): 3:15am On Nov 21, 2018
Jakumo:
My humble opinion is that the Nairaland writer called King Sango is himself a very confused person, sexually, because ALL of this individual's Nairaland comments till date have concerned transvestites, gays, pedophiles and the likes.

Queen Sango's every waking moment is obviously CONSUMED by sexual perversion, so it just makes sense to conclude that "King" Sango is actually a flaming drag-Queen Sango, who suffers from extreme, debilitating denial of his condition, and simply cannot shut up about his raging obsession with same-sex anal feces excavation, and child molestation.

Queen Sango, just free yourself from the closet, express your TRUE depraved character for the honest world to see, and thereby find peace in your troubled life, provided of course that you do NOT reside in Nigeria where your butt-buddy lifestyle will entitle you to ten years in the pokey, shared with like-minded men of bung-hole violence.

see them.
prince hall purple magenta mason.
Re: Sango Walks Alone by KingSango(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
tit:

see them.
prince hall purple magenta mason.

Of course I see them yet its not so who they are, its what they. Know what I mean. grin

Sodomites, pedophiles and sexual deviants.
Re: Sango Walks Alone by KingSango(m): 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
Santa Claus was a pedophile demon
Re: Sango Walks Alone by KingSango(m): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Sango Walks Alone by Apepworm: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
Wow
Re: Sango Walks Alone by Apepworm: 1:29am On Jul 14, 2019
Greetings

1 in 4 Black girls has been molested and raped before she reaches 18. 1 in 5 Black boys has been molested and raped. The Black Church is 3 times worse in raping babies and women. The Hebrews and Moors employ the same satanic scape goat ritual of faulting innocent Black men as sexual predators as the Roman Catholic church. In fact the Hebrews and Moors were the authors of this violent scape Goating. Of all the men cleared by the Innocence Project for rape 90 percent of them were black men. In many cases Black and White police, lawyers and prosecutors along with judges hide evidence of their innocence many still remain locked up. This is no act of racism yet deliberate iconoclasm committed by the brotherhood of Black and White Masons to cover up the sexual abuses going on inside churches and various human institutions ran by them. From 1872 to 1968 with the signing of the Anti Lynching Bill by the US Congress the brotherhood of Black and White Masons using community organized mobbing orchestrated the deaths of over 15, 000 innocent Black men falsely accused of rape. It was reported by Ida B Wells a Chicago news reporter that that 90 per cent of these Black men were entrepreneurs for it seemed the Black pastors didn t want any well to do Black men in power to challenge their prestige in the community. This has always wielded an unlimited amount of money, power and respect for Black preachers despite their soiled reputations for being nothing but pimps and hustlers. Yet it comes to White Supremacy the Black Masons and White secretly work together to keep themselves in power. Racism is a farse in America with many brutal public police shootings of Black men are pure hoaxes to promote psychological terror in the Black community towards the system. It seems that the history of lynchings had such an effect upon the people the mere image of violent racism is enough to quiet down any dissent. It's a Black and White Game all day long perpetrated by the satanic pedophile brother of Black and White Masons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jkwtE71eg

This book deals specifically with the topic of the sexual abuse of power in black churches. This problem has been estimated to be three times as prevalent in the black churches, yet scant attention has been brought to bear on this subject. This book is meant to provide a framework for understanding the problem for the purpose of preventing its occurrence in the context of the black church. It examines the history of sexual ethics in the black community as a means of understanding its deep-seated place in the life of the black churches. The book uses the narratives of black women and children who have been the primary victims of this abuse. It identifies the major social and psychological reasons why and how this abuse develops and continues. It is directed to pastors and leaders of the church who wish to put an end to this injustice that is largely born of ignorance and the adoption of a sexual ethic that is derived from slavery and it effects.

The truth is always far from believable
Re: Sango Walks Alone by Apepworm: 9:48am On Jul 14, 2019
The 6 Woes Of Christ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

100 Years Old Woman Appears With National ID Card To Vote & This Happened(photos / Enugu Parties Honour Ugwuanyi With Best Governor Award / Mc Oluomo Is Coming For Us All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.