Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

How To Drop The Habit Of Procrastination (not Doing Things When You Supposed To) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Drop The Habit Of Procrastination (not Doing Things When You Supposed To) (903 Views)

Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know! / How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? / How To Drop The Habit Of Procrastination (not Doing Things When You Supposed To) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Drop The Habit Of Procrastination (not Doing Things When You Supposed To) by blogtostay: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
From all indications, this is the problem of almost 80% of the people on earth including me. Based on the research I made recently, I came to realize that, this is on a higher increase in Nigeria based on the inability of Africans especially Nigerians to take ACTION and develop their minds through reading.

Well, the popular saying about hiding treasures in a book from Africans has enumerated much on this, but we need to dis-approve the white men of such belief.

Going deep down to our discussion today, procrastination is a deadly enemy of all who would become leaders in any undertaking and we leaders of various aspects have to eliminate this habit by:-----http://www.kingsleyanyi.com//articles.php

Re: How To Drop The Habit Of Procrastination (not Doing Things When You Supposed To) by pyrex23(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Exceptional Employee Work Ethics For Business Profitability / Instaprints: How To Get $50 Per Pictures Using Instagram / Soy Beans For Oil Extraction And Soy Milk Production Is Available For Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.