Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! (62819 Views)

Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance / Defunct Mo'Hits Artistes Reunite At D’banj’s 40th Birthday Party / Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
nextstep:

And it's those same people you're abusing that built roads, built airports, built banks, built schools, built farms, built hospitals, make medicine, support currency, and established diplomatic ties that enable you to get survive long enough to get enough education, obtain a visa, buy a plane ticket and abandon this country. No problem, you'll miss home after you're there for a while.

One of the gullible lot spotted Ode
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! by ufuosman(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
[quote author=bossrillboss post=63688211]..he go piss na[/quote make e dey piss well well
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
cowleg:
shocked sad
First to comment after many years I debuted on nairaland.

Meanwhile let me pass a message, in a few weeks I will be migrating out of Nigeria permanently. I have realised there is no hope being an ordinary citizen in this hell hole of a country.

Nigeria is a country of the rich and elite class, lawless and if you are in this category, you live like a king. However the poor and middle class are doomed for life. You all are living in complete misery. You lack basic social amenities, poor healthcare facilities, roads, food, electricity, clean water, security and lives properties.

Yet you all praise the 0.1% elites follow them and there vision to keep you impoverish for life. We praise, fight for them and pray for them when death comes calling.

Byeeee in advance, I will contribute my quota but living on the other side of planet.

May God see u through your journey jare, Truly there is no hope for nijiriya

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! by ufuosman(m): 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
razque:
He is the camera man
hahahaha, why dem no give ikechukwu
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! by ufuosman(m): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
free2ryhme:

e don follow ashewo lost
Na so e like woman reach
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! by mexxmoney: 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
freeman95:

Look up

Na him deh fly for sky so

grin
Lol, guy u no well
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! by miketayo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
AfonjaBoston:

This one you are so excited hopefully you dont go and get shot or get your cowleg deported.maybe na cotonou your yeye self dey go
Anumanu

U r just a frustrated hater.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
cowleg:
shocked sad

Meanwhile let me pass a message, in a few weeks I will be migrating out of Nigeria permanently. I have realised there is no hope being an ordinary citizen in this hell hole of a country.

Nigeria is a country of the rich and elite class, lawless and if you are in this category, you live like a king. However the poor and middle class are doomed for life. You all are living in complete misery. You lack basic social amenities, poor healthcare facilities, roads, food, electricity, clean water, security and lives properties.

Yet you all praise the 0.1% elites follow them and there vision to keep you impoverish for life. We praise, fight for them and pray for them when death comes calling.

Byeeee in advance, I will contribute my quota but living on the other side of planet.
I feel you! Waiting for you on the right side. You made a very nice decision.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
wande coal was only second to d'banj during mohits era. Don baba j was d producer dbank and wande coal were d hitmasters no mo'hits reunion without d black diamond wande coal
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! by Paulosky1900: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
cowleg:
shocked sad

bros abeg no commit suicide ooo
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Teniola2000:
Just after CEO of Mavin Records,Don Jazzy performed and Re-united with Mo'hit All-stars members as earlier reported.

Don Jazzy shared loved up photos with D’banj,Wande Coal and Mohit all stars crew back stage after their hit performance on stage.

News by Joel: https://joelsblog.com.ng/don-jazzy-and-dbanj-loved-up-in-new-photos/
. Where is Wande Coal? And Ikechukwu is not a full flesh member. Of Mohitz
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
cowleg:
shocked sad

i hope ure not going as a 'developer' sha.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! by nextstep(m): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
I believe we should be balanced in our abuse and praise. I didn't say things are perfect - they are barely manageable, and PMB and co have made it worse. But I don't think we can only look at what our leaders are not doing and ignore all the things they are doing right. It is not this same Nigeria that he's running from that my mates are making money in farming, trading, startups, spare parts, education and healthcare? We have a long way to go, but we are better off than we were 10, 20 years ago. I can tell you for sure.

You think airports, airplanes, cell phone towers run themselves? You think any country would accept him without the (I'm assuming subsidized) education he was given? How about the currency or diplomacy that makes his journey even possible?

Instead of him spending all that money to run away into a lifetime of working, consumption and taxation, leaving him with barely anything to call his own after 20 years (not the car, not the mortgaged house - try not paying the bank to find out who really owns it). Instead he could have used it to start something meaningful and really help change the country. I also took issue with his "You all are living in complete misery. You lack basic social amenities,...", essentially divorcing himself from the rest of us Nigerians. I get frustrated by Nigeria daily, but I also get very energized and hopeful.

I wish him the best of luck! Just don't visit in 10 years and complain that his mates are bosses doing great things, while he can barely get away from his job for more than 2 weeks, wishing he hadn't wasted his most productive years in another man's land.

marvelife:

I like you cos you are intelligent. But I guess you made this comment cos you haven't seen the damages these motherfuckers have done to their citizens.. Things really fall apart

Holamscoh:

One of the gullible lot spotted Ode
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! by Olulinks(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
cowleg:
shocked sad

Carry your cow leg commot here abeg.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! by nemynely(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
cowleg:
shocked sad

Am so happy for you. Please when you are settled over there, kindly lend a helping hand to brothers left behind so they can migrate legally out of this shithole of a country.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! by Caseless: 7:44am On Dec 29, 2017
Dr sid no wan grow up. Which kain hair is he wearing?

Time they say is a healer. All the animosity has died down.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! by Caseless: 7:47am On Dec 29, 2017
nextstep:
I believe we should be balanced in our abuse and praise. I didn't say things are perfect - they are barely manageable, and PMB and co have made it worse. But I don't think we can only look at what our leaders are not doing and ignore all the things they are doing right. It is not this same Nigeria that he's running from that my mates are making money in farming, trading, startups, spare parts, education and healthcare? We have a long way to go, but we are better off than we were 10, 20 years ago. I can tell you for sure.

You think airports, airplanes, cell phone towers run themselves? You think any country would accept him without the (I'm assuming subsidized) education he was given? How about the currency or diplomacy that makes his journey even possible?

Instead of him spending all that money to run away into a lifetime of working, consumption and taxation, leaving him with barely anything to call his own after 20 years (not the car, not the mortgaged house - try not paying the bank to find out who really owns it). Instead he could have used it to start something meaningful and really help change the country. I also took issue with his "You all are living in complete misery. You lack basic social amenities,...", essentially divorcing himself from the rest of us Nigerians. I get frustrated by Nigeria daily, but I also get very energized and hopeful.

I wish him the best of luck! Just don't visit in 10 years and complain that his mates are bosses doing great things, while he can barely get away from his job for more than 2 weeks, wishing he hadn't wasted his most productive years in another man's land.

brilliant post!
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! by Revolva(m): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! by eazisky(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2017
don jazzy sef know say he no fit ever get crew like this again
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! by ehinorlive: 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
you all look cute

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) / Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details / Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.