Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,842 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Floor Plan Of My 2 Bedroom Semi-detached - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Floor Plan Of My 2 Bedroom Semi-detached (13381 Views)

Building Plan of a 4 Bedroom Bungalow (needed urgently) / What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? / 3 Bedroom Bungalow Floor Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floor Plan Of My 2 Bedroom Semi-detached by arcahmad(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
Please my fellow nairalanders, l need your suggestion on floor Plan of my 2 bedroom semi-detached. Constructive critism is welcomed. Thanks

Re: Floor Plan Of My 2 Bedroom Semi-detached by rotecch77(m): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
Good job, but these are my observations.
*too many openings in sitting room (accoding to your set up of the chair where are you going to put tv)
My suggestion the wall that share the long lobby can be in a straight form then a single door will be there to access the others part of the building more so you will have enough space for tv and co
*it will be more comfortable if the aunte room have single window of 900mm.

2 Likes

Re: Floor Plan Of My 2 Bedroom Semi-detached by arcahmad(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
rotecch77:
Good job, but these are my observations.
*too many openings in sitting room (accoding to your set up of the chair where are you going to put tv)
My suggestion the wall that share the long lobby can be in a straight form then a single door will be there to access the others part of the building more so you will have enough space for tv and co
*it will be more comfortable if the aunte room have single window of 900mm.
wow.. Thanks so much, God bless u my brother
Re: Floor Plan Of My 2 Bedroom Semi-detached by dblimited07(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
Massive 5bedroom bungalow and ensuite
Contact db via email or whatsapp
dblimited07@gmail.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Mortgage Opportunities In Nigeria / Construction Of 3bdrs Cottage structure By Rotecch. / Fire Outbreak At Apolo Estate Kills One (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.