Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too (12727 Views)

Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? / 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too by chimawali(m): 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
AnthonyAk:

But I don't understand, why would you take hard copies?
Anthony please clear me, I don't understand what u mean by hard copies.
Re: Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too by Amberon11: 7:46am On Jul 20, 2018
I heard the same too.
Ajeborhustler1:
one of my guy told me Kazakhstan is good. he teaches in a school and gets paid about 350k and pays a selfcon rent of about 60k monthly....but he moved there from Dubai
Re: Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too by Amberon11: 7:51am On Jul 20, 2018
Don't go to UAE , go to Kazakhstan
Bro do you mean this?I am actually preparing to go to UAE for this same purpose but if Kazakhstan poses to be easier to get a teaching job,why not?
Re: Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too by mrpuzzle(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2018
WE ARE HERE FOR ALL YOUR IMPORT AND EXPORT SERVICES AT A CHEAPEST PRICE. WE EXPORT TO OVER 150 COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD.... WE ALSO OFFER FREE CONSULTATION SERVICES ON STANDARD PACKAGING, EXPORTABLE ITEMS, EXPORT START-UP AND GENERAL IMPORT/EXPORT ENQUIRES.

Paul
08036470402, 08151598174

Re: Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too by AnthonyAk(m): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
chimawali:
please I don't understand, hard copies how?

Hard copies are physical documents which they saw. I store all my important documents on google drive or they are in my mailbox
Re: Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too by chimawali(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2018
thanks Anthony, but please I would like to know more from u before I travelled back, pls add me on WhatsApp: 08167633303.
Re: Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too by Abohky: 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
skylane:
wow how good is
the country?
please can i talk with you privately on this Kazakhstan matter? can i have your contact so that we can talk.
Re: Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too by Abohky: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
please can i have your contact so as to talk more about this Kazakhstan visa stuff. thatnks
gorry123:
Which city is your friend in kazakhstan...teaching is good here....I'm in kazakhstan.

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too by Jakinsleo: 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
Turkey .
Re: Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too by findusplay21: 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
please someone i know wants to visit kazakstan in few weeks and i want to know if i can meet anyone on here to atleast bond with
yhormite:
please am interested in moving there for a teaching job I have a degree in physics education
Re: Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too by findusplay21: 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
please is this thread still active?
Re: Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too by Freshint: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Wow what they say is true Kazakhstan is a good country with good teaching jobs where u will teach just 1hr and another 1hr for another class. And another 1hr another class. U are done for d day and monthly they pay 300k 400k or 450k depending.. Some give free accommodation..monthly house rent is 70k 80k 60k. 1bd flat..it's a very good country from what my friend who lives there told me today. Am moving there this year..
Re: Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too by SHINJA: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kazakhstan another Muslim country sad
Re: Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too by Abohky: 5:53am On Apr 06, 2022
Freshint:
Wow what they say is true Kazakhstan is a good country with good teaching jobs where u will teach just 1hr and another 1hr for another class. And another 1hr another class. U are done for d day and monthly they pay 300k 400k or 450k depending.. Some give free accommodation..monthly house rent is 70k 80k 60k. 1bd flat..it's a very good country from what my friend who lives there told me today. Am moving there this year..

That's good.. I have always heard good news about Kazakhstan. Especially for those with Teaching skills and Certification.
Pls can you DM so that we can talk more on this... Or probably drop the guide on the best route to moving to Kazakhstan here.
Thanks
Re: Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too by Abohky: 5:55am On Apr 06, 2022
SHINJA:
Kazakhstan another Muslim country sad
Some Muslim countries are good to stay.
UAE, Qatar etc
Re: Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too by Iny3(m): 9:39am On Apr 06, 2022
Abohky:

That's good.. I have always heard good news about Kazakhstan. Especially for those with Teaching skills and Certification.
Pls can you DM so that we can talk more on this... Or probably drop the guide on the best route to moving to Kazakhstan here.
Thanks
Ever thought of Cyprus? With $5000(roughly 3million naira), you can live, study and work in cyprus. This $5000 covers part payment of your tuition for the duration, visa processing, 2-way flight ticket reservation, airport drop off and pickup service e.t.c.

No IELTS needed
No Proof of Funds needed
Classes taught in English
Admission is secured in 1week at most.

You can be in Cyprus in 21days from now if you take action.

Need more info on this, just message me with the number on my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too by Abohky: 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iny3:
Ever thought of Cyprus? With $5000(roughly 3million naira), you can live, study and work in cyprus. This $5000 covers part payment of your tuition for the duration, visa processing, 2-way flight ticket reservation, airport drop off and pickup service e.t.c.

No IELTS needed
No Proof of Funds needed
Classes taught in English
Admission is secured in 1week at most.

You can be in Cyprus in 21days from now if you take action.

Need more info on this, just message me with the number on my signature.

Pls be specific. Which of the Cyprus are you talking about? North or South...
Re: Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too by Freshint: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Abohky:

Thanks

When I called my 2 friends in Kazakhstan.. They said the best way is working visa.. Which they pay 350k 400k 300k monthly foe the teaching job...and the visa process and government consent is 1.9m naira everything that's what they told me.. And I haven't started mine tho.. I am still gathering money.. Because I am a crypto trader so I want to save up to 10k$ so if I go there i will be trading and doing other online stuff I see there if I don't want to teach..... That's the only info I have.. The only person they know in Kazakhstan doing visa for Nigeria guys is oge.. That's his name.. If u know anyone in Kazakhstan ask them of oge everyone knows him.. He's now citizen there married to a Kazakhstan woman with children.. I will surely go there when I gather d money I need.. For now.. I still dy find money

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too by dreaonit: 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Freshint:

When I called my 2 friends in Kazakhstan.. They said the best way is working visa.. Which they pay 350k 400k 300k monthly foe the teaching job...and the visa process and government consent is 1.9m naira everything that's what they told me.. And I haven't started mine tho.. I am still gathering money.. Because I am a crypto trader so I want to save up to 10k$ so if I go there i will be trading and doing other online stuff I see there if I don't want to teach..... That's the only info I have.. The only person they know in Kazakhstan doing visa for Nigeria guys is oge.. That's his name.. If u know anyone in Kazakhstan ask them of oge everyone knows him.. He's now citizen there married to a Kazakhstan woman with children.. I will surely go there when I gather d money I need.. For now.. I still dy find money

Guys don't believe this kind of person o.
Who asked him all he said, na scamming method.
Re: Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too by Kenyana(m): 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
I have been to Ghana,Cameroon,Ivory Coast,Liberia,Sierra leone,senegal,guinea-bissau and conakry,drc-kinshasha,ethiopia,rwanda,tanzania,uganda,kenya next trip CANADA OR AUSTRALIA for work,study
Re: Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too by Freshint: 6:49am On Apr 26, 2022
dreaonit:

Guys don't believe this kind of person o.
Who asked him all he said, na scamming method.

It's true bro.. But I am not going there anymore.. I will channel all my focus to UK now
Re: Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too by cutieme(m): 10:53am On May 01, 2022
Freshint:

It's true bro.. But I am not going there anymore.. I will channel all my focus to UK now
Why the change of mind?
Re: Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too by Freshint: 11:37am On May 01, 2022
cutieme:

Why the change of mind?

Man I dy look for easy place to enter now for Europe via work visa... I Don tire for Nigeria... Uk sef no easy via sch cux the money is too much..
Re: Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too by 2Lynx(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2022
You guys just get very desperate when someone says, "oh I got This" and this. A simple search on google KZH won't hurt, this attitude is the perfect green light for Scammers, 1.9m lmao.
1. Kzh: Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church. got this from google, you have read it right, do you know how much wiser you have become on kzh issue now.

4.3% of the population lives below national poverty line
Kazakhstan is one of the richest oil country in asia.

I didn't even commit any intense research, this is all gotten from front page

According to the Eurasian Economic Commission, in 2019, over 136,000 citizens of Kazakhstan came to Russia for employment purposes and over 63,000 students studied in Russian universities in the 2019/2020 academic year. 10 % of all Kazakh students are believed to study abroad and some 35 % may never return home.

This are all excerpts from just one single research. Stop bugging that man up there
Re: Your Top 5 Countries To Migrate Too by 2Lynx(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2022
The Kazakhstan Online Visa is an electronic visa which will allow travelers to enter the country without obtaining a conventional visa from an embassy or consulate.

The entire application process will be completed online and has been designed to be quick and straightforward.

Travelers of 117 nationalities can now apply for a Kazakhstan tourist visa online.

The list of countries eligible for the Kazakhstan eVisa include: Nigeria included

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terrorists From Mali Planning To infiltrate borders, Attack Abuja - Immigration / Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? / Sani Aliyu: Travellers Must Bear Full Costs Of COVID-19 Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.