Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Cassava Investment. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cassava Investment. (2154 Views)

ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria. / ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria / Cassava Investment Is Very Lucrative: Be A Farmer On Proxy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cassava Investment. by agbajesaid(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
If you are interested in CASSAVA FARMING, We can work together. I have 50 Acres of land at hand and i can't cultivate it alone. I can as well cultivate it for You if you don't have the time but i'll collect percentage from the profit made. The minimum land i can lease out of anyone is 5 ACRES while the maximum is 20 ACRES. The estimated expenditure to cultivate 5 acres of CASSAVA is #100,000 (i will do the breakdown later on this thread) and the expected return after ONE YEAR depending on the Market ranges between #350,000 - #500,000. An Acre of land cost #3000 (LEASE) for a year. For enquiries: agbajesaid@gmail.com. 0-7-0-3-9-5-3-0-4-2-7

1 Like

Re: Cassava Investment. by MDDarah84(m): 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
Where is ur location
Re: Cassava Investment. by agbajesaid(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
MDDarah84:
Where is ur location
OSUN STATE
Re: Cassava Investment. by Fayobless: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Where precisely in Osun state?
Re: Cassava Investment. by agbajesaid(m): 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
LAND(LEASE): #3000 per acre x5 acres = #15,000. PLOUGHING : #5000 per acre x5 acres = #25,000. SPRAYING (it might require spraying twice) : 8 bottles of herbicide @#2000 each = #16,000. LABOUR : #30,000 (planting @#5000 per acre= #25,000. Spraying @1000 per acre = #5000.)
Re: Cassava Investment. by agbajesaid(m): 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Fayobless:
Where precisely in Osun state?
EDE TOWN
Re: Cassava Investment. by eminikansoso(m): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
agbajesaid:
LAND(LEASE): #3000 per acre x5 acres = #15,000. PLOUGHING : #5000 per acre x5 acres = #25,000. SPRAYING (it might require spraying twice) : 8 bottles of herbicide @#2000 each = #16,000. LABOUR : #30,000 (planting @#5000 per acre= #25,000. Spraying @1000 per acre = #5000.)
Una don start again.
Show us the picture of the land. You can't manage the whole 50 acres by yourself but can manage it for people. grin grin
Re: Cassava Investment. by agbajesaid(m): 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
eminikansoso:

Una don start again.
Show us the picture of the land. You can't manage the whole 50 acres by yourself but can manage it for people. grin grin
and did i ask you to pay me money? Pls try to be civil. If i said i can't manage the 50 acres by myself, did you even think about the fact that i'm talking of the FINANCIAL OBLIGATION? If i can't cultivate the 50 acres because of Financial restraint, is there any crime in informing anyone interested in doing so? And by the way, if U need to see the picture, u're free to come down to EDE, OSUN STATE to see for yourself. Can't i easily snap a pics of a vast land and claim it to be the land? I'm a legitimate businessman & don't assume/say what you can't prove. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Cassava Investment. by agbajesaid(m): 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
eminikansoso:

Una don start again.
i went through your profile and i discovered that you are also a cassava farmer. Please tell anyone here if the cost estimate is exxagerated. Why paint me a scammer when You have a similar thread on Nairaland on Cassava.
Re: Cassava Investment. by 1stUnique(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Is it compulsory I plant cassava on the land?
Can I decide to plant something else?

Also your estimation is alright to some extent
Just that u didn't talk about Cassava stem?
Pre emergence or post emergence herbicide?
Re: Cassava Investment. by agbajesaid(m): 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
1stUnique:
Is it compulsory I plant cassava on the land?
Can I decide to plant something else?

Also your estimation is alright to some extent
Just that u didn't talk about Cassava stem?
Pre emergence or post emergence herbicide?
you can plant anything apart from Perennial crops on the land. I tried to minimize the expenditure so as not to discourage prospective farmers/investors. I ignored cassava stem because one can still get it for free over here (except the 419 specie). It's both pre - emergence & post - emergence. Thats why i said it could be twice. Rather than doing manual weed clearing after the emergence of the cassava stem, i do spray instead, only that i lower the nozzle to the ground.

2 Likes

Re: Cassava Investment. by Fayobless: 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Pls, is there any source of water on the farmland?
Re: Cassava Investment. by agbajesaid(m): 2:32am On Dec 29, 2017
Fayobless:
NO. It's only good for rainy season farming & not dry season farming
Re: Cassava Investment. by agbajesaid(m): 2:33am On Dec 29, 2017
Fayobless:
but there is another one i want to check up by weekend, if that one has a stream nearby, i'll let you know
Re: Cassava Investment. by MDDarah84(m): 7:37am On Dec 29, 2017
Am actually looking for hectares of land in Ondo state.I mean anywhere in Ondo state.Can u assist?
Re: Cassava Investment. by agbajesaid(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2017
MDDarah84:
Am actually looking for hectares of land in Ondo state.I mean anywhere in Ondo state.Can u assist?
No Sir, i have no link in Ondo State. So sorry i couldn't be of help.
Re: Cassava Investment. by dwal: 11:56am On Dec 29, 2017
am interested if are sincere and real.
private chat me 08036661146
Re: Cassava Investment. by agbajesaid(m): 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
dwal:
am interested if are sincere and real.
private chat me 08036661146
lol... Eventhough this is a faceless forum, i used my real name (agbaje said) as my moniker & my picture has been on my profile for over a year. I can't be more real than that.
Re: Cassava Investment. by elvisscientist(m): 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
how i made millions using a machine that pounds fufu[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

To make wealth, it all starts from your mind,followed by your action!!
I got a cassava pounding machine that pounds fufu and yam ,and this has increased my sales and yield money which has made me know what it takes to be rich and happy

I graduated from federal university of owerri,and after school the first year Of my life was hell. I had no money to pay my bills and life was just rough. ..so I went into construction and was taught how to produce and repair heavy machines used for pounding fufu,Yam,etc WHICH makes life easy and saves time and energy instead of pounding manually.

It was a mind blowing experience as I found the secret of making such machines.
The first week after construction ,I bought already processed cassava,cooked them and pounded it with my machine, I wrapped it with the help of my mother and we distributed it to d market,restaurant,hotels,weeding events etc..it sold fast and the next week I pounded 3bags in just an hour.I have made lot of money, and as I speak I have ten people working and distributing my fufu products for me..people come to my house to order for it and that stopped all the frustated struggle towards becoming rich

I have machines for sale as I speak, I will also train you on how to produce and distribute your product to any area you desire to sell it..I will also teach you how and where to get already processed cassavas.this machine pounds fufu (cassava) as quick as anything and its far more better than the manual way(mortar pounding)

most nairalanders are now using this machine to make money for themselves as have taught them how to increase wealth without stressing much.

I am creating a platform to make fufu pounding with this machine a high business in Nigeria,where youths can be self employed with no stress..all you need is get the machine and I will show you the next step to make more cash

Intrested people should call and WhatsApp me 08103107555

Email..elvisfrosh@gmail.com

facebook..elvis scientist

if interested call or add me on WhatsApp 08103107555
email.elvisfrosh @gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Cassava Investment. by agbajesaid(m): 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
elvisscientist:
how i made millions using a machine that pounds fufu[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

To make wealth, it all starts from your mind,followed by your action!!
I got a cassava pounding machine that pounds fufu and yam ,and this has increased my sales and yield money which has made me know what it takes to be rich and happy

I graduated from federal university of owerri,and after school the first year Of my life was hell. I had no money to pay my bills and life was just rough. ..so I went into construction and was taught how to produce and repair heavy machines used for pounding fufu,Yam,etc WHICH makes life easy and saves time and energy instead of pounding manually.

It was a mind blowing experience as I found the secret of making such machines.
The first week after construction ,I bought already processed cassava,cooked them and pounded it with my machine, I wrapped it with the help of my mother and we distributed it to d market,restaurant,hotels,weeding events etc..it sold fast and the next week I pounded 3bags in just an hour.I have made lot of money, and as I speak I have ten people working and distributing my fufu products for me..people come to my house to order for it and that stopped all the frustated struggle towards becoming rich

I have machines for sale as I speak, I will also train you on how to produce and distribute your product to any area you desire to sell it..I will also teach you how and where to get already processed cassavas.this machine pounds fufu (cassava) as quick as anything and its far more better than the manual way(mortar pounding)

most nairalanders are now using this machine to make money for themselves as have taught them how to increase wealth without stressing much.

I am creating a platform to make fufu pounding with this machine a high business in Nigeria,where youths can be self employed with no stress..all you need is get the machine and I will show you the next step to make more cash

Intrested people should call and WhatsApp me 08103107555

Email..elvisfrosh@gmail.com

facebook..elvis scientist

if interested call or add me on WhatsApp 08103107555
email.elvisfrosh @gmail.com
i sell my cassava straight on the ridge before. I was just thinking of of processing it into Gaari to make more profit. But i can as well opt for this fufu pounding machine. What is the cost? Thanks
Re: Cassava Investment. by MDDarah84(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
agbajesaid:
i sell my cassava straight on the ridge before. I was just thinking of of processing it into Gaari to make more profit. But i can as well opt for this fufu pounding machine. What is the cost? Thanks

How do you sell in ridges n how much Sir?
Re: Cassava Investment. by agbajesaid(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
MDDarah84:

How do you sell in ridges n how much Sir?
it depends on the output. After uprooting 3 stems randomly in front of the buyer, i'll just sell the whole farm at a fixed price. Sometimes, i sell 5 acres for #500,000 - #750,000. I do so most times to avoid payment for Labour during harvesting and Transportation
Re: Cassava Investment. by agbajesaid(m): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2017
Due to interest shown by prospective farmers and investors, i will be going on another land inspection today & if possible, procurement. More investors are welcomed.
Re: Cassava Investment. by cutedharmee: 8:13am On Dec 30, 2017
agbajesaid:
If you are interested in CASSAVA FARMING, We can work together. I have 50 Acres of land at hand and i can't cultivate it alone. I can as well cultivate it for You if you don't have the time but i'll collect percentage from the profit made. The minimum land i can lease out of anyone is 5 ACRES while the maximum is 20 ACRES. The estimated expenditure to cultivate 5 acres of CASSAVA is #100,000 (i will do the breakdown later on this thread) and the expected return after ONE YEAR depending on the Market ranges between #350,000 - #500,000. An Acre of land cost #3000 (LEASE) for a year. For enquiries: agbajesaid@gmail.com. 0-7-0-3-9-5-3-0-4-2-7
Pls what's d likely estimate of starting up cassava farming on 1hectare
Re: Cassava Investment. by agbajesaid(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2017
cutedharmee:

Pls what's d likely estimate of starting up cassava farming on 1hectare
Betweeen #45,000 - #50,000

1 Like

Re: Cassava Investment. by skipo01: 10:10am On Dec 30, 2017
please what is the expected returns on 1 Hectares of cassava. can maize and cassava be plant together.
Re: Cassava Investment. by agbajesaid(m): 11:20am On Dec 30, 2017
skipo01:
please what is the expected returns on 1 Hectares of cassava. can maize and cassava be plant together.
you can make between #200,000 - #250,000 on 1 Hectare. You can plant Maize & Cassava together surely but if there is sufficient land, i don't advice it because CASSAVA thrives well in a spacious environment. Moreso, cost of cultivating Maize is high cos it requires FERTILIZER.

1 Like

Re: Cassava Investment. by agbajesaid(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
I'm back on Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

My Race To Poultry (broiler) Rearing as a beginner / Industrial Defeathering Machine Available Today. Call 07032415850, 09071786608 / Pigs For Sale :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.