Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria (2983 Views)

ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria. / Cassava Investment. / Cassava Investment Is Very Lucrative: Be A Farmer On Proxy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by agbajesaid(m): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
If you are interested in CASSAVA FARMING, We can work together. I have 50 Acres of land at hand and i can't cultivate it alone. I can as well cultivate it for You if you don't have the time but i'll collect percentage from the profit made. The minimum land i can lease out to anyone is 5 ACRES while the maximum is 20 ACRES. The estimated expenditure to cultivate 5 acres of CASSAVA is #100,000 (i will do the breakdown later on this thread) and the expected return after ONE YEAR depending on the Market ranges between #350,000 - #500,000. An Acre of land cost #3000 (LEASE) for a year. For enquiries: agbajesaid@gmail.com. 0-7-0-3-9-5-3-0-4-2-7

BREAKDOWN

LAND(LEASE): #3000 per acre x5 acres = #15,000.

PLOUGHING : #5000 per acre x5 acres = #25,000.

SPRAYING (it might require spraying twice) : 8 bottles of herbicide @#2000 each = #32,000.

LABOUR : #35,000 (planting @#5000 per acre= #25,000. Spraying @1000 x twice per acre = #10000.) .

TOTAL = #107,000

MODIFIED 9th Jan, 2018

Good evening Sirs/Mas
A very big thank you to everyone that showed interest in investing with me and a BIGGER thank you to those that have entrusted their Fund with me.
I want to use this Medium to announce that I am no longer taking in Investors. I already have FOUR and we are Cultivating 100 ACRES together. I believe with God on our side, it will be a Success.
If I have to take in every request on my table, then we will have to Cultivate more than 400 ACRES. I don't want to bite more than I can Chew because it will be difficult to manage such big investment in Raining season( APRIL downward) because we are not WEEDING but rather SPRAYING with HERBICIDE.
The easiest time to manage/cultivate a Cassava farm is October because the maintenance will be minimal due to shortage of Rain.
For this reason, any investor that wish to join the train but couldn't meet up with this opportunity should prepare against OCTOBER.
I believe our SUCCESS on this one will MOTIVATE you to join Us.
Thanks and God Bless.

Agbaje Said
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by agbajesaid(m): 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
NOTE : there will be LAWYER AGREEMENT AND THERE IS NO NEED FOR MIDDLE MAN. YOU CAN MANAGE THE FARM YOURSELF. THERE IS ROOM FOR FARM INSPECTION.

No investment in Nigeria will give you 350% Return on Investment. even banks only give 9% yearly on fixed deposit while Treasury Bill gives 17% interest.

1 Like

Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by Shinapraise(m): 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
Where is your location and can we chat on Whatssap 08161127336
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by agbajesaid(m): 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
Shinapraise:
Where is your location and can we chat on Whatssap 08161127336
you can chat me up on Whatsapp. location is Osun State
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by MDDarah84(m): 12:09am On Jan 06, 2018
Do u mean expected return for an acre or the 5 acres?
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by agbajesaid(m): 4:49am On Jan 06, 2018
MDDarah84:
Do u mean expected return for an acre or the 5 acres?
expected ROI on ANY AMOUNT you invest is minimum of 350% regardless of the number of Acres. meaning if you invest 10,000 on an Acre, at the end of the year, you will get atleast #45,000 back.
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by MDDarah84(m): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2018
If u get less than 900k on 5 acres,its a loss....
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by agbajesaid(m): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2018
MDDarah84:
If u get less than 900k on 5 acres,its a loss....
lol... how is that a loss when you spent just 102k to cultivate it. and 900k is ambiguous, you have to consider the fact that Cassava doesn't have a fixed price. on a good day, you can make that amount but on a bad day, you can make as less as 400k. it's what I've experienced, that's why I said MINIMUM of 350k. you can't insist to sell your 1 tonne of Cassava for 30,000 when it's just 10,000 on the open market. so I don't promise ambiguous return because there is always a LAWYER AGREEMENT. so, if I sign for 900k return and by the end of 1 year harvest, the market value for Cassava has crashed, where will I get the balance to pay the investor. that's why I quoted between 350k - 500k return which is not Bad and REALISTIC. I'm open to suggestion sir on how to improve my output. thanks
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by Xtopherprince(m): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2018
What is the duration of cycle for this investment, by circle i mean from period of cultivation to harvesting.
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by agbajesaid(m): 10:19am On Jan 06, 2018
Xtopherprince:
What is the duration of cycle for this investment, by circle i mean from period of cultivation to harvesting.
9 months - 12 months
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by adescopy(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dear op ,I think there is an omission in your quotation.
I did not see the figures for the cassava stem or will that be supplied free of charge to prospective investors.
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by agbajesaid(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
adescopy:
Dear op ,I think there is an omission in your quotation.
I did not see the figures for the cassava stem or will that be supplied free of charge to prospective investors.
for those that contacted me, I already told them I can satill assist with Cassava stem if its not more than 5 acres but anything above that, they will have to buy it
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by adescopy(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
agbajesaid:
for those that contacted me, I already told them I can satill assist with Cassava stem if its not more than 5 acres but anything above that, they will have to buy it
what about weeding and harvesting? And how can I contact you
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by aliyuthayo(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2018
Where's your location in Osun State? And also the farm location?
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by agbajesaid(m): 11:08am On Jan 07, 2018
aliyuthayo:
Where's your location in Osun State? And also the farm location?
location is Ede in Osun state and farm is at Gbongan in Osun State
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by makeitijn: 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ede at the redeemers university? Am sure he is an rccg member.
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by agbajesaid(m): 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
makeitijn:
Ede at the redeemers university? Am sure he is an rccg member.
who is an RCCG member?
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by juliebrown: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
agbajesaid:
If you are interested in CASSAVA FARMING, We can work together. I have 50 Acres of land at hand and i can't cultivate it alone. I can as well cultivate it for You if you don't have the time but i'll collect percentage from the profit made. The minimum land i can lease out to anyone is 5 ACRES while the maximum is 20 ACRES. The estimated expenditure to cultivate 5 acres of CASSAVA is #100,000 (i will do the breakdown later on this thread) and the expected return after ONE YEAR depending on the Market ranges between #350,000 - #500,000. An Acre of land cost #3000 (LEASE) for a year. For enquiries: agbajesaid@gmail.com. 0-7-0-3-9-5-3-0-4-2-7

BREAKDOWN

LAND(LEASE): #3000 per acre x5 acres = #15,000.

PLOUGHING : #5000 per acre x5 acres = #25,000.

SPRAYING (it might require spraying twice) : 8 bottles of herbicide @#2000 each = #32,000.

LABOUR : #30,000 (planting @#5000 per acre= #25,000. Spraying @1000 per acre = #5000.) .

TOTAL = #102,000
pls hw many heaps approximately can a hectare contain
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by mmmnaija: 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
Interested chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by agbajesaid(m): 2:45am On Jan 08, 2018
juliebrown:
pls hw many heaps approximately can a hectare contain
honestly, i can't say. I plant straight on PLOUGHED land. I don't make heap.
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by agbajesaid(m): 2:55am On Jan 08, 2018
mmmnaija:
Interested chat me up on WhatsApp
chat me up through the number i dropped earlier
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by MDDarah84(m): 9:10am On Jan 08, 2018
agbajesaid:
honestly, i can't say. I plant straight on PLOUGHED land. I don't make heap.

You can have between 8000 and 9000 heaps on an hectare depending on the distance between d heaps.
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by agbajesaid(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2018
MDDarah84:

You can have between 8000 and 9000 heaps on an hectare depending on the distance between d heaps.
thank you sir
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by agbajesaid(m): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
Good evening Sirs/Mas
A very big thank you to everyone that showed interest in investing with me and a BIGGER thank you to those that have entrusted their Fund with me.
I want to use this Medium to announce that I am no longer taking in Investors. I already have FOUR and we are Cultivating 100 ACRES together. I believe with God on our side, it will be a Success.
If I have to take in every request on my table, then we will have to Cultivate more than 400 ACRES. I don't want to bite more than I can Chew because it will be difficult to manage such big investment in Raining season( APRIL downward) because we are not WEEDING but rather SPRAYING with HERBICIDE.
The easiest time to manage/cultivate a Cassava farm is October because the maintenance will be minimal due to shortage of Rain.
For this reason, any investor that wish to join the train but couldn't meet up with this opportunity should prepare against OCTOBER.
I believe our SUCCESS on this one will MOTIVATE you to join Us.
Thanks and God Bless.

Agbaje Said
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by samolist: 2:42am On Jan 10, 2018
The normal spacing is 1m x1m with 10000 dencity of cassava stem on one hectre.
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by Gizzy01ng: 12:36am On Apr 26, 2019
Hello Agbaje,
Can you kindly share with us the story so far with the planting, so some of us could make decisions.
Thank you.
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by MiddleSpot: 1:30am On Apr 26, 2019
OK.
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by bidosko(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2019
@agbajesaid is a scammer beware of him . He collects money and remain incomunicado
Re: ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria by agbajesaid(m): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Please My Noilers Are Dying Help? / Flax Seed And Green Lentil / CASTOR SEEDS For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.