Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Start An Online Business Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start An Online Business Today (399 Views)

How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit / How Nairaland Has Encouraged Me To Own A Business Today / How To Start An Adire And Dansiki Bizness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start An Online Business Today by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
With the prevailing economic challenges we face as a nation, it's advisable to start an online business and get paid in foreign currency.
things you'll need:
a. A computer with an Internet connection
b. basic knowledge of Internet business
c. a website or a blog ( I will show you how to create a free blog)
d. a bank account

Advantages of Online Business
a. work at your own time
b. get paid in dollars $, pounds £, euros €
c. make money even when you sleep ( when you submit your blog to Google)

Thanks so much!!!
Re: Start An Online Business Today by godsamist: 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
If it's easy as you sound, send more details, as far as you wouldn't demand my fingers.. @ aobusyhands1 @gmail.com
Re: Start An Online Business Today by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
godsamist:
If it's easy as you sound, send more details, as far as you wouldn't demand my fingers.. @ aobusyhands1 @gmail.com
bro, nothing in life is easy. The word ''EASY'' should be removed from the Dictionary. I work online doing CPA: Cost Per Action. You are not going to be selling anything. You simply look for what people want. give it to them free, but they'll have to interact with one of the advertisers you're working with. Google the phrase. For more details, check out my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Help Urgently Needed / No More Excuses For Not Being A Landlord! / Commercial Soya Beans Grinding Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.