Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

How To Make It In 2018 And Making Huge Sales - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make It In 2018 And Making Huge Sales (403 Views)

What Did You Do Wrong In 2018 And What Will You Do Right In 2019 / Facebook Ad Made Easy. See The Step By Step Way Of Generating Huge Sales With FB / List Of The Best Online Jobs For Students In Nigeria That Pays In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make It In 2018 And Making Huge Sales by ofofomedia: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
The future is your most expensive dreams and aspiration coming to pass and you enjoying the reality of those dreams, the future is more than just a dream in your jotter or diary. The future is you acting in the present to secure the future itself,

I once told a lady that "if your dreams is more realistic than your real life experience then don't wake up" she felt so bad, i could see her actions through her face, but i guess she took a second thought and had to call me to explain things to her. This wasn't what i meant when i said keeping visions and dreams in dairy will frustrate the future and even your efforts in life, yes it will because when ever you go through your note pad and see what you've written so far you'll be broken and might try to re-edit them to suit the present situation on ground.

Here are few tips to help safe guard your future (Tomorrow)
1. Get Closer to God
2. Use your Night
3.Study
4.Write
5.Have more than one source of income

1.Get Closer to God:My pastor will always say am man without God is doomed to fail. There is nothing that is presently happening in the world that is not know to God, He speaks to us on a daily basis and always wants us to do the right thing at the right time, He is there when we stay awake at night and think what the future holds for us, he is always there to love us, He knows what tomorrow holds for us, he is willing to safe guard your future if you get closer to him.

Read More at http://www.ofofomedia.com.ng/2017/12/how-to-make-it-in-2018.html

Cc
Lalasticlala
mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From 2017 / BODMAN School Of Practical Accounting Training / Money Secret In Telecommunications.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.