Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,387 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

I Need Help On My Nissan Tiida 2007 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Help On My Nissan Tiida 2007 (1580 Views)

Volvo S40/V40 Or Nissan Tiida? Which Of The Two Is A Good Choice For Bolt/uber / Nissan Tiida Or Altima / Please Share Your Personal Experience Of The Nissan Tiida/ Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On My Nissan Tiida 2007 by herdayniyi(m): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
My Nissan Tiida run smooth if I start it, the slow is very ok without any shaken, but whenever I ref it it sound as if one the plugs if bad, I have check the plugs and replace with new ones still the same. Please house what can be the cause
Re: I Need Help On My Nissan Tiida 2007 by diportivo: 7:05am On Dec 29, 2017
herdayniyi:
My Nissan Tiida run smooth if I start it, the slow is very ok without any shaken, but whenever I ref it it sound as if one the plugs if bad, I have check the plugs and replace with new ones still the same. Please house what can be the cause

when u ref, village ppl ref with u no doubt bro

u need to run a scan on the car and stop guessing sir

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On My Nissan Tiida 2007 by boldx(m): 8:43am On Dec 29, 2017
OP, please what is ref? Do you need a referee?
Re: I Need Help On My Nissan Tiida 2007 by herdayniyi(m): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2017
boldx:

Accelerate
Re: I Need Help On My Nissan Tiida 2007 by Lexusgs430: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2017
diportivo:

boldx:

Both of you report to my office now, stoop down and face the wall............

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help On My Nissan Tiida 2007 by boldx(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2017
herdayniyi:
the slow is very ok
Accelerate? Ok.I am also having a headache decoding this statement.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On My Nissan Tiida 2007 by thebigkendo(m): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2017
boldx:

diportivo:

shame of you all here,u are all demeanor
Re: I Need Help On My Nissan Tiida 2007 by diportivo: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2017
thebigkendo:

shame of you all here,u are all demeanor

saying I'm a proud one is an understatement grin
Re: I Need Help On My Nissan Tiida 2007 by diportivo: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Both of you report to my office now, stoop down and face the wall............

pls sir

it was certainly a deliberate act sir

we are therefore not sorry

Re: I Need Help On My Nissan Tiida 2007 by boldx(m): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2017
Make una leave me oh. So one cannot ask question again. grin
Re: I Need Help On My Nissan Tiida 2007 by Kufie(m): 2:15am On Dec 30, 2017
herdayniyi:

It's very obvious the OP is trying to tell us that his car runs smoothly on low speeds but probably jerks or misfires when he accelerates to increase speed. Not everyone might be academically sound like all of you and that shouldn't be made into a joke. He has a problem and he's here for tips and a solution. If you can, help him. If not, look the other way. It's simple.

OP you should run a scan or have someone check it out for you. How long has this been? Disconnected your battery lately?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help On My Nissan Tiida 2007 by sultaan(m): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
Thanks for the translation

It is not good for a car owner to talk like a high school kazeem which is why he is having issues with his car

(1) (Reply)

First Body 2004 Nissan Sentra Sport Edition For 400k / Black Panther Lexus Advert / Pros And Cons Of Nigerian Used Lexus Es 300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.