Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Please Share Your Personal Experience Of The Nissan Tiida/ Versa - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Share Your Personal Experience Of The Nissan Tiida/ Versa (1563 Views)

Volvo S40/V40 Or Nissan Tiida? Which Of The Two Is A Good Choice For Bolt/uber / Nissan Unveils The Next-gen Nissan Z: Meet The Nissan 400Z! / The History And Evolution Of The Nissan Pathfinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Share Your Personal Experience Of The Nissan Tiida/ Versa by Smithwesson7: 9:25am On Feb 14, 2020
Please i want personal review of the Nissan Tiida / Versa as regards ruggedness, fuel economy, availability of parts and durability.
Is it a car that is prone to much repair( money pit).
Please kindly share your experience

Re: Please Share Your Personal Experience Of The Nissan Tiida/ Versa by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 14, 2020
The fuel economy is ok.
The parts are also available since Tilda and Versa use the same parts. Tilda is recognized better than Versa.

It's not that rugged.
Transmission oil is costly. I spent about 40000 naira to fill the gearbox when I changed my gearbox. It uses CVT not ATF.

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Personal Experience Of The Nissan Tiida/ Versa by Smithwesson7: 10:10am On Feb 14, 2020
muyoge:
The fuel economy is ok.
The parts are also available since Tilda and Versa use the same parts. Tilda is recognized better than Versa.

It's not rugged
Thanks bro.
I did some research on reviews from foreign users and there were some tales of failed transmission/engine problems.
Also the some complained of dropping fuel performance.
I knda like the car but reviews are not encouraging

(1) (Reply)

Bolt Verification / Sold 2014 Corolla Registered / Car Owners And Techs, Problems You Have And How They Were Repaired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.