Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

I Need Someone To Build An App For Me Low Budget - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Someone To Build An App For Me Low Budget (1395 Views)

Please Can Someone Recommend To Me A Low Budget Laptop For Coding / How Much It Cost To Build An App Like Uber Or Spotify / Let's Build An App That Can Predict Bet9ja Virtual League (FUN PROJECT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Build An App For Me Low Budget by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
I need someone to build a simple sports prediction app for me low budget . I will be providing tips via the app for my subscribers. Geraldokwu@gmail.com so I can give you more details
Re: I Need Someone To Build An App For Me Low Budget by dannyyol2018: 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
contact me daniel.borngreat@gmail.com
Re: I Need Someone To Build An App For Me Low Budget by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2017
Re: I Need Someone To Build An App For Me Low Budget by Creatorr: 10:14am On Dec 29, 2017
Contact me... 09096545338
Re: I Need Someone To Build An App For Me Low Budget by javalady(f): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
I can make one for you free of charge. just tell me everything you want in the app here.
Note: If it requires sending/retrieving data from a website, you'd provide the funds for hosting and web design. Alternatively, you can contact any other web designer for the hosting and the rest but I'd take care of the app free of charge.
Don't thank me
Re: I Need Someone To Build An App For Me Low Budget by ilekky(m): 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
Talk to us at YEMLAT for any kinds of apps at affordable price.

Watapps YEMLAT on 08028359239 for more info.
Re: I Need Someone To Build An App For Me Low Budget by kanirip: 4:49am On Dec 30, 2017
If I had a penny for everytime I heard someone solicit software development work using the exact same words as the OP just used I would have enough money to build software to create such simple software.

Issokay, someone who can not write software is saying he wants to build a low budget simple solution for sports prediction ( what does that even mean?) and other developers are offering.

Sometimes we just never learn!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Build An App For Me Low Budget by javalady(f): 8:08am On Dec 30, 2017
kanirip:
If I had a penny for everytime I heard someone solicit software development work using the exact same words as the OP just used I would have enough money to build software to create such simple software.

Issokay, someone who can not write software is saying he wants to build a low budget simple solution for sports prediction ( what does that even mean?) and other developers are offering.

That's why I want to create one for him free of charge
Re: I Need Someone To Build An App For Me Low Budget by legalwebconsult(m): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
DIGITAL MARKETING EBOOKS AND VIDEOS

Learn Google Adwords, Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Facebook Ads and other Social Media Marketing etc...

These DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE is packaged and organized to teach you everything you need to know. So it is a practical oriented training ebooks and videos geared toward showing you how to use the online media for marketing purpose.

Visit www.dmf.legalwebconsult.com
Re: I Need Someone To Build An App For Me Low Budget by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
kanirip:

You are a hopeless idiot..
Re: I Need Someone To Build An App For Me Low Budget by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
javalady:
I can make one for you free of charge. just tell me everything you want in the app here.
Note: If it requires sending/retrieving data from a website, you'd provide the funds for hosting and web design. Alternatively, you can contact any other web designer for the hosting and the rest but I'd take care of the app free of charge.
Don't thank me

Email or phone number?
Re: I Need Someone To Build An App For Me Low Budget by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
Attached image is example of something I want

(1) (Reply)

Windows 10 Activator 2018 / ...... / 10 Reasons You Would Find A Female Programmer More Refreshing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.