Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

President’s Wife, Aisha Placed On Bed Rest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President’s Wife, Aisha Placed On Bed Rest (746 Views)

Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) / Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

President’s Wife, Aisha Placed On Bed Rest by emma321(m): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
Aisha, mother of ailing Yusuf and wife of President Muhammadu Buhari has been placed in bed rest at Cedacrest Hospital in the nation’s capital, Abuja.

DAILY POST reliably gathered this Thursday night.

The private health facility is where Yusuf was rushed to Tuesday night after his involvement in a bike accident.

A source told our correspondent that top government officials – elected and appointed – visited the hospital today.

“Ministers, Governors, EFCC chairman among many others were at Cedacrest today”, he said.

“Yusuf is not in good shape. His condition has taken serious toll on his mother, Aisha.

“I can confirm to you that she was still on bed rest as at this evening”, he said.

Meanwhile, staff of the presidential villa earlier on Thursday in Abuja offered special prayers for the quick recovery of the president’s son.

The prayer session, which was held immediately after the afternoon (Zuhr) prayer, was led by the Chief Imam of Aso Rock Mosque, Abdulwahid Suleiman.

Details: http://anstalk.com/yusuf-buhari-presidents-wife-aisha-placed-bed-rest/

Re: President’s Wife, Aisha Placed On Bed Rest by whitebeard(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Smh..if she like.

Re: President’s Wife, Aisha Placed On Bed Rest by Shedrack777: 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
i feel for her. he's her only son
Re: President’s Wife, Aisha Placed On Bed Rest by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
Praying for the first family.. Wishing Yusuf speedy recovery.. God Bless Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: President’s Wife, Aisha Placed On Bed Rest by SalamRushdie: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Is Cedar Crest the new state house clinic?
Re: President’s Wife, Aisha Placed On Bed Rest by bigboss80s(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Wow
Re: President’s Wife, Aisha Placed On Bed Rest by Leopantro: 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
my heart goes out to you as a mother, watching your only son suffer like this. i know the news and outcome is bad but pray and hope that he will survive.
that you need bed rest and the doctors advised against air travel means that his condition is critical.
Re: President’s Wife, Aisha Placed On Bed Rest by DieBuhari: 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
I am fervently praying for

the damaged bike
Re: President’s Wife, Aisha Placed On Bed Rest by Mynd44: 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2017

(1)

2019 Election: Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Kicks Off In South-west / Another Nationwide Blackout? / Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son's Birthday Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.