Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State (49879 Views)

Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback / Roman Goddess Shares Bedroom Photo In Undies / Juliet Ibrahim And Mercy Johnson's Throwback Photo In 2009 Vs 2017 Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by tiger28: 2:10am On Dec 29, 2017
No more dark skins girls in Nigeria.......very sad for BLACK AFRICA

5 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 29, 2017
tiger28:
No more dark skins girls in Nigeria.......very sad for BLACK AFRICA
sad
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Vivere: 2:48am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:
Na only broke guys dey obsess over pussy mileage. Correct made guys look out for women that'll compliment and respect them. If she is a virgin, refurbished virgin, undercover virgin, fine...but, they have no time to bother over frivolity. I didn't say refurbished olosho, that one is a different case.

Where are all the guys that were bashing her on behalf of Ikechukwu?

See one above me grin
They are ready to turn prepaid meter and install themselves inside your pussy. That's why they don't have time to make money. Rich men know the secret, they chase bills.

If my comment pain you, hide your face tongue tongue.

What you said is so true, about how "Correct made guys look out for women that'll compliment and respect them." Can't you remember Oshiomhole and his new wife Iara? shocked

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by tomdon(m): 2:59am On Dec 29, 2017
Lexusgs430:

We are all recycling ourselves...... How do you think Banky W feels?

Feel as how??
Adesuwa was a virgin when he met ha
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by jojothaiv(m): 3:01am On Dec 29, 2017
Kings1464:
kitten wey Ikechukwu and others don turn to fairly used

God please don't allow me to be in this guy's shoes....... Amen!

I do not envy him at all

Chai, you see wetin the girl wey dey under u type ba..

make I dey stroll comot grin
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by scribble: 3:06am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:
Na only broke guys dey obsess over pussy mileage. Correct made guys look out for women that'll compliment and respect them. If she is a virgin, refurbished virgin, undercover virgin, fine...but, they have no time to bother over frivolity. I didn't say refurbished olosho, that one is a different case.

See one above me grin
They are ready to turn prepaid meter and install themselves inside your pussy. That's why they don't have time to make money. Rich men know the secret, they chase bills.

Is it your punany

Or ur own dey track in skymiles

Hope u r getting rewards

3 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Burgerlomo: 4:09am On Dec 29, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by onadana: 4:14am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

See one above me grin

I wonder what the fuse is about.Pussy no get recorder. Dem chop am Dem no chop am...that one no be recipe for happy marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 4:22am On Dec 29, 2017
This One Don Bleach Her Soul Away.

3 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Edreamz(m): 4:49am On Dec 29, 2017
Why didn't Munachi go? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by tempilo2k(m): 5:27am On Dec 29, 2017
Kings1464:

I do not envy him at all

The way i'm looking at you right now.

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Obierika(m): 5:30am On Dec 29, 2017
I hope this guy can deal with the fact that he will always be referred to as the guy who married Ikechukwu's ex

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by thewritingtodo(m): 5:36am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

See one above me grin

But dis your dancing 'gif' enh.. lmao..talk about driving home a point..hehehe.
#wehdone

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Lexusgs430: 5:43am On Dec 29, 2017
tomdon:

Feel as how??
Adesuwa was a virgin when he met ha

But it's not all about the condition of the bush.......
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 29, 2017
JayIlych:

I've noticed you jumping up and down on virtually every thread, glorifying sex with multiple partners.
Your std is waiting for you

It's never hard to identify the internet oloshos grin But pricing is usually their wahala, they still expect men to jump through the normal relationship hoops before they hit you with their price

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by RichieF27: 6:01am On Dec 29, 2017
Seems you have lots of body count with the way you sound ...just saying
pocohantas:

See one above me grin

4 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by cyberguy72(m): 6:31am On Dec 29, 2017
Kings1464:

I do not envy him at all
Time will tell
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by justwise(m): 6:32am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

See one above me grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Aldebaran(m): 6:42am On Dec 29, 2017
Kings1464:

I do not envy him at all
Wicked grin
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Greystone: 6:46am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

See one above me grin

My dear, you’re absolutely right.

I’ve seen virgins cheat after marrying and be terrible wives.
I’ve also witnessed ladies who dated several men turning out to be faithful wives and the best mothers.
Truth is you can never predict with certainty a woman’s future from the number of men she’s slept with (pls I’m not referring to oloshos oh... those ones need spiritual intervention grin )

Most of the guys bashing this woman are immature and how many of them can beat their chest and profess to be virgins themselves?
Majority of them are serial cheaters and patronize oloshos regularly.

Congrats to the couple.

May love and peace never depart your home.

“He who is without sin should cast the first stone” -Jesus Christ

4 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by robotix: 6:48am On Dec 29, 2017
toblosky:
Beautiful people but did ikechukwu mean to drop her after climbing the mountain. Fine girl,me I for remain for the mountain.
ii swear bro.
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by sonofoluku: 6:51am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

See one above me grin

Hey God!Sarah Ofili has been overused now by several entertainment guys including teckno.Why is this guy bringing ridicule to himself?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by colossus91(m): 6:52am On Dec 29, 2017
Greystone:

My dear, you’re absolutely right.

I’ve seen virgins cheat after marrying and be terrible wives.
I’ve also witnessed ladies who dated several men turning out to be faithful wives and the best mothers.
Truth is you can never predict with certainty a woman’s future from the number of men she’s slept with (pls I’m not referring to oloshos oh... those ones need spiritual intervention grin )

Most of the guys bashing this woman are immature and how many of them can beat their chest and profess to be virgins themselves?
Majority of them are serial cheaters and patronize oloshos regularly.

Congrats to the couple.

May love and peace never depart your home.

“He who is without sin should cast the first stone” -Jesus Christ
Thank God u quoted Jesus and the Bible says thou shall norpt commit fornication too sir!,grin
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Aboki1991: 6:57am On Dec 29, 2017
Ikeikechukwu by now �

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by correctguy101(m): 6:58am On Dec 29, 2017
Kings1464:

I do not envy him at all

Weh done. Shey dem teh you say "kitten" get measurement? U be serious olodo. angry

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

See one above me grin

but why nw
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by correctguy101(m): 7:02am On Dec 29, 2017
kaytolee:
���������
SCAM ALAT

07038956730 ABOVE NUMBER BELONG TO EBERE NNAMDI A STUDENT OF UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL from IMO state SHE IS A SCAMMER CLAMING SHE IS SELLING DATA,RECHARGE CARD.......
RBC TO EVERYONE[center]���������
SCAM ALAT

07038956730 ABOVE NUMBER BELONG TO EBERE NNAMDI A STUDENT OF UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL from IMO state SHE IS A SCAMMER CLAMING SHE IS SELLING DATA,RECHARGE CARD.......
RBC TO EVERYONE[/center]���������
SCAM ALAT

RBC TO EVERYONE

Eiya, my guy has been bitten. grin

Sorry o...
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 29, 2017
sophoccles:

It's never hard to identify the internet oloshos grin But pricing is usually their wahala, they still expect men to jump through the normal relationship hoops before they hit you with their price
Don't mind the e-diots. Relationships these days are all about spending money and fùcking like rabbits.
runz girls like pochontas and the rest are just LovePeddler-mongers

4 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by olalekan225(m): 7:31am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

See one above me grin

. Chai all dis yamayama olosho be making case for them self. You can't eat ur cake and have it

5 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by pressplay411(m): 7:33am On Dec 29, 2017
Kings1464:

I do not envy him at all

How old are you son?

3 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Tedassie(m): 7:34am On Dec 29, 2017
Atinuke123:
Congratulations

But.......

I don't know you o pretty lady.
Who knows you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) / DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now / Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.