Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State (49916 Views)

Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback / Roman Goddess Shares Bedroom Photo In Undies / Juliet Ibrahim And Mercy Johnson's Throwback Photo In 2009 Vs 2017 Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by verygoodguy: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2017
guy u are just too much. one bottle of cold beer for you.
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by CanadianEnginee(m): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:
Na only broke guys dey obsess over pussy mileage. Correct made guys look out for women that'll compliment and respect them. If she is a virgin, refurbished virgin, undercover virgin, fine...but, they have no time to bother over frivolity. I didn't say refurbished olosho, that one is a different case.

Where are all the guys that were bashing her on behalf of Ikechukwu?

See one above me grin
They are ready to turn prepaid meter and install themselves inside your pussy. That's why they don't have time to make money. Rich men know the secret, they chase bills.

If my comment pain you, hide your face tongue tongue.

Try to make some sense , for once. No one will put on a ring on a girl with dilapidated pussy like yours.

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by ibkayee(f): 11:23am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:
Na only broke guys dey obsess over pussy mileage. Correct made guys look out for women that'll compliment and respect them. If she is a virgin, refurbished virgin, undercover virgin, fine...but, they have no time to bother over frivolity. I didn't say refurbished olosho, that one is a different case.

See one above me grin
They are ready to turn prepaid meter and install themselves inside your pussy. That's why they don't have time to make money. Rich men know the secret, they chase bills.

Lool poco! grin grin
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by pocohantas(f): 11:24am On Dec 29, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool poco! grin grin

Oh baby!!! grin grin
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by ibkayee(f): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Oh baby!!! grin grin
grin grin
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 29, 2017
She modified o, don't mind her undecided her initial comment was different
ibkayee:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nickymezor(f): 11:27am On Dec 29, 2017
Congratz to her
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by ibkayee(f): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
She modified o, don't mind her undecided her initial comment was different
Lol I saw the initial comment too
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by pressplay411(m): 11:55am On Dec 29, 2017
safarigirl:
there are people who don't believe in God, even less His grace, that have long-lasting marriage.

They don't believe in God doesn't stop God from believing in them.
Call it Luck then if you please.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 29, 2017
is it me or you are kinda lowkey nowadays??
ibkayee:

Lol I saw the initial comment too
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by kramer: 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
pressplay411:

How about Janet Jackson's Billionaire ex? Kardashians? Google the rest.
Well as Nigerians I get your point but even that is fast changing.

The fact that she's now an 'ex' should answer your question. Though I can't say if Janet j was the promiscuous type, I would assume not, so she doesn't apply in this argument.

The Kardashians are known for displaying their business on TV but it doesn't mean they sleep around left right and center. Infact I would assume they would be more careful about who they get in bed with.

In general, would any man/woman want to marry a man/woman who's slept with most of their friends? I think not.
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Pataricatering(f): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lol ! U can dish out but you can’t take ! We are still waiting for your mother o ! Why is she late ? Maybe she has a customer ?
JayIlych:

I see that foursome Group Intimacy u engaged in has reset your worthless brain. Never you in your useless life mention my mum.

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Pataricatering(f): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
Yes nah! That is even if I want to marry ! I don’t understand what your pity has to do with anything ? Will it put money in my bank account ? Reserve it for your mother , my dear .
JayIlych:

Shey na person go later marry you. I don't pity you, i pity the poor man

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

See one above me grin

Merry Christmas Poco!!!! Continue being your awesome self.smiley
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by hatedisplace: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
Kings1464:
kitten wey Ikechukwu and others don turn to fairly used

God please don't allow me to be in this guy's shoes....... Amen!

I do not envy him at all
was your mother a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by segematico(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

See one above me grin
They are ready to turn prepaid meter and install themselves inside your pussy. That's why they don't have time to make money. Rich men know the secret, they chase bills. And marry sluts and gold diggers

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
Pataricatering:
Lol ! U can dish out but you can’t take ! We are still waiting for your mother o ! Why is she late ? Maybe she has a customer ?
lalasticlala, mynd44, please, review rule 2.
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by ibkayee(f): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
is it me or you are kinda lowkey nowadays??
Yeah more than usual sha
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
Just so u know, I love you, now and always
ibkayee:

Yeah more than usual sha
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by ibkayee(f): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Just so u know, I love you, now and always
Aww sweetie I love you too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
I showed my closest friend your foto, he's like you are too beautiful and then u are not on NL
ibkayee:

Aww sweetie I love you too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by ibkayee(f): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I showed my closest friend your foto, he's like you are too beautiful and then u are not on NL
Tell him thank you for me
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Pataricatering(f): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
You called someone’s child an ashawo now you are crying to the mods , lol ! As I said earlier you can dish but you can’t take . You also mentioned me being gang banged but your comment was edited but you still had the audacity to call for a review of my comment ! Hypocrite cry baby better Chin up and take your walloping like a man. Stop hiding behind the trousers of the mods ! Mtchew
JayIlych:

The ashawo association members are piling up. Where is your treasurer?
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Pataricatering:
You called someone’s child an ashawo now you are crying to the mods , lol ! As I said earlier you can dish but you can’t take . You also mentioned me being gang banged but your comment was edited but you still had the audacity to call for a review of my comment ! Hypocrite cry baby better Chin up and take your walloping like a man. Stop hiding behind the trousers of the mods ! Mtchew

Keep hiding behind that female account you retarded male a_hole.
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by pjobaby(f): 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
Very correct, very well said!

kramer:

You're not really making sense here though.

No Rich man of status will want to wife a woman who's been around the block and that's a fact. I mean imagine going to a business meeting only to find out that your proposed business partner used to panel beat your wife? You also don't want another Gbenga Obasanjo case on your hands.

On the other hand Rich men will happily use and pass on heavy mileage entities.
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Ilamina(f): 2:06am On Dec 07, 2019
Couldnt he find a better girl

Well indimi once dated dbanj

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo's Daughter Resumes At The University, They Rock Matching Outfits / Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.