Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. (2353 Views)

List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland / Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) / The Top 10 Concept Cars Of 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:00am On Dec 29, 2017
Please post all legendary memorable posts on cartalk 2017.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:00am On Dec 29, 2017

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by timifakay(m): 3:06am On Dec 29, 2017
Hehehehe... This thread will be lit!

Here's my favorite topic:

https://www.nairaland.com/3864550/vehicle-2009-honda-accord-ex-l

But then, I won't forget this!
PstBiola:

Dear Gazzuzz,
I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for the great of assistant and in providing solutions to the issues affecting individuals and families vehicles. I pray for you that every spirit of error and omission programmed into your business shall not prosper in Jesus name. Amen. I am very proud of you sir.

I sincerely want to seek your assistant on your 1999 Toyota Avensis. The car is urgently need in our ministry to move missionaries from one location to the other. We are pure missionaries in our ministry and I am so privilege to have join the vineyard since the past ten years of labouring in the vineyard free of charge and God has been faithful. We need your car for God's work and we want you to please help us.

Please take your time to meditate and pray on our request and we pray that the Lord of Host will prove Himself in your life, business and family. Your heavens shall remain open in Jesus name. Amen. And your generations will be blessed. Amen

God bless you sir.

Yours in His Vineyard,

Pst Biola

https://www.nairaland.com/3949263/toyota-avensis-1999-no-longer#60436649

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by timifakay(m): 3:26am On Dec 29, 2017
And this!
Mazdaenginepart:

All of you don't even know about cars cause all you keep saying is were it will favour you all
A gear need to be change but you all keep on talking shit diagnosis or what you called it
For you mayor2019 or what kindly ask the man if is car is normal now or not
You all thinks am ordinary person
I can invite you all to come and see my shop
Maybe then you will know the type of person you are talking to

https://www.nairaland.com/3909822/need-fix-gear-box/1#58740615

Then his excuse when vehicle owner came back to relay what he went through.

Mazdaenginepart:
I'm sorry to hear all this from you
But as my bro told me that its now working perfect
But I later learn that the mechanic that work that gear is not the same engineer I am giving cars to work when I'm in ladipo
So sorry
stpa.t1:

rtyuiop[

Hello Bro,
I know you must have really tried your best to help out. The truth is that your bro doesn't know anything about Honda so its just unfortunate that he got involved. The drive to also make some quick cash is the strongest factor for him to have ventured into a terrain he is unfamiliar with.

My concerns are as follows

* 40 % of the components that make up this gear that was fixed was gotten from my own old gear. I queried it since I believe the fault could be from any of the components. I expected that the bought gear should come with its own components and not completing it with components from a faulty gear.

* The gear leaks oil. I pointed this out to your bro, but he was just too confused on how to deal with it or how to face the people he got it from and he just wanted me to take the car away by all means so he could enjoy unmerited profit in peace. As soon as he learnt I had traveled, he called to say the leak had been fixed. From the time it was installed to today (Sunday), the gear box has gulped 9 liters of gear oil. sadly, when I gauged the gear oil level this morning, its was below the minimum recommended level. This quantity is apart from the oil that was filled in the first installed gear box that had to be drained off when the gear box didn't work. Note that the workmanship by the mechanic and electrician is over 30k for the trial and errors (borne by me of course).

* As I previously mentioned, the gear position indicator issue is still there. The gear gets stuck if I fail or forget to systematically maneuver the stick to the park position. Now I have been taught how to use screw driver to pull it out of that position. What a trick to learn.

* The drive gear does not work at all. for the car to move, the gear has to be on D3. You all know what that means. It means the car cannot go beyond the 3rd gear no matter how much you rev the car.

* The mechanic your brother engaged to the work is actually an inexperienced "professional". I was there when he commenced and completed the first procedure and from conversing wih him, I can confidently deduce that he was also at a loss of the events and was always quick to push the blame to the supplied gear box. At no point in time did he have a technical or logical explanation as to what could be wrong.

I can go and on but no be everything person go dey yarn jare. Deed has been done. i just had to get the car away from there as there is no ray of solution coming from those guys.

@Mazdaenginepart, I am not trying to discredit you o, as I want to believe you referring me to your brother was with good intention but I am only disappointed that you didn't know his his capability before vesting such confidence in him before referring him.

Thanks for your effort all the same.

5 Likes

Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 29, 2017
Gentlemen, Pls tell me if Gazzuzz eventually gave out his 1999 Toyota Avensus to that Pastor? Heheheheheeeee! grin cheesy grin

If Yahweh really wants his missionaries moving from one location to the other, then he should come down from heaven with his hosts of Angels - and visit Cosharis Motors on Adeola Odeku with the offerings & tithes that has been collected so far on his behalf especially at Redeem, Winners, Christ Embassy, MFM, Deeper Life - and order 400 BMWs & 200 FORDs for his fraudulent children. Hahahahahaaaa! grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by diportivo: 6:47am On Dec 29, 2017
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by CARLOSZ: 6:59am On Dec 29, 2017
Make I go queue for orijin, I dey come.
Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by kingreign(m): 7:01am On Dec 29, 2017
Zoharariel:
Gentlemen, Pls tell me if Gazzuzz eventually gave out his 1999 Toyota Avensus to that Pastor? Heheheheheeeee! grin cheesy grin

If Yahweh really wants his missionaries moving from one location to the other, then he should come down from heaven with his hosts of Angels - and visit Cosharis Motors on Adeola Odeku with the offerings & tithes that has been collected so far on his behalf especially at Redeem, Winners, Christ Embassy, MFM, Deeper Life - and order 400 BMWs & 200 FORDs for his fraudulent children. Hahahahahaaaa! grin cheesy grin

truly, yeye dey smell. na now i know undecided

1 Like

Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by RCDIY(m): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2017
Zoharariel:

If Yahweh really wants his missionaries moving from one location to the other, then he should come down from heaven with his hosts of Angels ...... for his fraudulent children.

This is quite a stupid post. I'm sure you meant it to be some sort of dark humour but it's just plain stupid. This kind of arrant stupidity shouldn't cross into the next year with you.

God bless you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by Sunymoore(m): 7:59am On Dec 29, 2017
This is going to lit like /r/trees
Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by Sunymoore(m): 8:01am On Dec 29, 2017
RCDIY:

This is quite a stupid post. I'm sure you meant it to be some sort of dark humour but it's just plain stupid. This kind of arrant stupidity shouldn't cross into the next year with you.

God bless you.
Live and let live.. That's his opinion.

1 Like

Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by DaimlerBen(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by Inception(m): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
today na my birthday o!
oya gazzuzz show some love ......

1 gallon of mobil 1 pere grin
Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by RCDIY(m): 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Sunymoore:

Live and let live.. That's his opinion.

And that's my opinion of his opinion.

1 Like

Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by Sunymoore(m): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
RCDIY:

Which didn't make his opinion any less valid..

1 Like

Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by Sunymoore(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
RCDIY:

Which didn't make his opinion any less valid..

1 Like

Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by diportivo: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
that ekiti e-diot neva show here...thank God

if he shows this thread will see a lot of hidden posts as usual

he shld just keep his distance with dat his "billion" based new moniker angry

2 Likes

Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
obekediamondfuto:
finished wetin, oga snap and upload pics.

anyways finished can mean several things depending on the context....... now op please douse my curiosity,

Is the car finished or have u finished the car or have they finished the car completely?

https://www.nairaland.com/4122018/pls-car-restorable-what-likely/2#61677624

1 Like

Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by timifakay(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
Almost forgot.

USAutoBuy:
Hello Everyone,

I just saw this not long ago. I haven't logged on in a few days. I will ask everyone to at least suspend any judgement until you hear my side. Not saying that you should agree with me but at least hear what i have to say.

In this business you are a custodian of people's money. And a custodian is just as good as the people he entrust. And you cannot help but entrust people.

Stephen is more than a customer to me. He is a very good friend. I really enjoy him as a customer cos he knows and like cars a lot. We can talk for days just on cars. Without not even buying anything.

However, with the turn of events, it really saddens me cos i love more than just a customer. He's like family.

Don't let's call a dog a bad name so that we can hang it.

I am active and been active and never changed my name. So pls be patient and after all facts are in, you are free to make your judgement.

I shall return with my side of the story, i just have to respond quickly.

Thanks for all understanding

https://www.nairaland.com/4117714/usautobuy-another-scammer-resurfaced/7#61491264

1 Like

Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by RZArecta(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by Jagermeister(m): 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 30, 2017
I can see that you guys have had some fun behind my back while I was out on sabbatical cheesy
Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by Ishilove: 3:54am On Dec 30, 2017
Zoharariel:

Keep your hatred and rebellion away from this thread.

May God have mercy on you people
Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by timifakay(m): 5:32am On Dec 30, 2017
EgunMogaji:
I can see that you guys have had some fun behind my back while I was out on sabbatical cheesy

All hell was let loose!
Demeanors on the loose.

3 Likes

Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by mammanbawa: 6:59am On Dec 30, 2017
Zoharariel:

If they catch you ehn

1 Like

Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by mammanbawa: 7:02am On Dec 30, 2017
chukel:
Gazzuzz, inception, obekediamondfuto, diportivo and all other demeanors, ur prophecy don de mature. Op has started selling his properties o. Hope he is not investing in his golf 4 project.
https://www.nairaland.com/4134587/lg-g-pro-phone-sale

https://www.nairaland.com/4122018/pls-car-restorable-what-likely/2#61677624
Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by timifakay(m): 10:56am On Dec 31, 2017
Sept 18, 2017
danco.k:
thanks,and pls who is to change it mechanic or auto electrician(rewire)
https://www.nairaland.com/4061170/tokunbo-fuel-pump-new-fuel#60566796

Oct 20, 2017
danc.ok:
1] Complete wire,2] radiator reservoir,3)brain box, pls put the cost of each one
https://www.nairaland.com/4122018/pls-car-restorable-what-likely/1#61603437

Dec 9, 2017
danc.ok:
car wey them don finish since,have even travel to ibadan with it
https://www.nairaland.com/4122018/pls-car-restorable-what-likely/3#63137092

Dec 16, 2017
danc.ok:
my only regret is that i didn't took my car to the rewire when i noticed a wire has melted,now it got burnt
https://www.nairaland.com/4237509/tell-us-regrets-2017/3#63346816

Dec 29, 2017
danc.ok:
my rewire said he went but could not see my type of engine wire and gear wire,that's Golf 4 variant 2002 model,can this be true?pls people of experience
https://www.nairaland.com/1856478/vw-audi-parts-market-iyana#63724773

Just a mini chronicle of the funniest poster in car talk this year.

1 Like

Re: Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. by deathwing(m): 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Engine For Honda Bulldog / Help! My 2009 Toyota Corolla Is Not Shifting To Gear 4 / Purpose Of The Stabilizer Bar, Links, & Bushings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.