Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. (8036 Views)

You Need Expact On VW Audi Car Wiht Out Complains? / Ladipo Spare-Parts Market Finally Shut-down / Overhead Pictures Of Ladipo Car-Parts Market In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
I followed my Dad to get some parts for his VW Passat and I was shocked at the amount of parts and engines available in the Market. It is a dedicated VW/Audi Market. I was shocked to see users come on here and say lack of parts for the VW/Audi.

The market is close to Lawason from Surulere I came from Mile 2 road used the google map to find my way there.

I took few pics enjoy!

Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
More.

Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
Wowwww I keep hearing about this place but never been there! It looks really loaded
Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
elbedso: Wowwww I keep hearing about this place but never been there! It looks really loaded

It's really loaded saw some few bumpers with headlamps and even radiators still on them. Everything VW should be there.

1 Like

Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 14, 2014
Some of my regular buyers are based here. wink

2 Likes

Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by Marpol: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2014
Its like that even in Ladipo. The problem is many Nigerians are very bad. If you make the mistake of entering the market and they see your are not an auto mechanic and you don't know anybody there, you become easy prey for them.

1 Like

Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by JUO(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
Its like that even in Ladipo. The
problem is many Nigerians are very bad.
If you make the mistake of entering the
market and they see your are not an
auto mechanic and you don't know
anybody there, you become easy prey
for them.
I went there last Month to buy parts, met one guy on the way who took me to a store and pretended he was the owner of the store, after negotiations he was asking another man with igbo language if he could sell the item for N2500 and we agreed on 3K I pretended not to understand igbo language and paid him the 3k. I paid him because the difference was not much and I made a mistake by allowing somebody to direct me around although that was my first time. lesson leant next time I know where to go and how to identify store owners

2 Likes

Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by Exponental(m): 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
The market has been in existence for a while. It used to be @ Lawanson opposite wema bank but govt relocated them to iyana itire. Cant remember if it was tinubu or marwa.
Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by kablooee: 1:27am On Aug 15, 2014
nice one op
Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 15, 2014
kablooee: nice one op

Thanks
Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by redcliff: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
cne010: I followed my Dad to get some parts for his VW Passat and I was shocked at the amount of parts and engines available in the Market. It is a dedicated VW/Audi Market. I was shocked to see users come on here and say lack of parts for the VW/Audi.

The market is close to Lawason from Surulere I came from Mile 2 road used the google map to find my way there.

I took few pics enjoy!

Although its a one stop shop for vw and audi , trust me there are some parts you would not see there.. even if it is, you probably may not like the look. And most new things there are from china and not original. I went there one time to get a badgless grill for my vw and i could not find one. Although we later saw one but it was used beyond being transferred as tokunbo so i rejected it. Also i tried to get bumper lights made of glass and not platic because plastic always turn brown. I could not find that in the whole market too. I later found it in tradefair but it was glass on one part of the pair and the other plastic. I had to make do with it..
Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by realmexy: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Siena:
Some of my regular buyers are based here. wink

Uncle Siena, pls post contact(phone number) of vw/audi parts dealers in iyana itire.
Thanks, God bless u.
Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by Tuneday01(m): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2015
i am also interested in the number @sienna
Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by deathwing(m): 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
How does one locate this place from Yaba/ojuelegba area? It looks awesome!
Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 28, 2017
cheesy
Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 28, 2017
cne010:
I followed my Dad to get some parts for his VW Passat and I was shocked at the amount of parts and engines available in the Market. It is a dedicated VW/Audi Market. I was shocked to see users come on here and say lack of parts for the VW/Audi.

I took few pics enjoy!

Seems you're now a full time Benz enthusiast
Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
badebillions:

Seems you're now a full time Benz enthusiast

Yes oh and part time Range Rover also lol
Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
cne010:

Yes oh and part time Range Rover also lol
Oh yeah. But it's so good catching you like this... cheesy
Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
my rewire said he went but could not see my type of engine wire and gear wire,that's Golf 4 variant 2002 model,can this be true?pls people of experience
Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by diportivo: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2017
dancok:
my rewire said he went but could not see my type of engine wire and gear wire,that's Golf 4 variant 2002 model,can this be true?pls people of experience

me

wondering if I shld call demeanors like lejeun3,obekediamondfuto,gazzuzz,lexusgs430,Inception,chukel,thebigkendo to this thread

its not an easy decision to make....seemingly as the said car was driven to Ibadan from akure and I'm wondering if it was done without the wiring harnesses and ecu/tcu

if that's the case,that's a first that we should learn about

I'm still thinking about calling them

still thinking

1 Like

Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by Lexusgs430: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2017
diportivo:

me

wondering if I shld call demeanors like lejeun3,obekediamondfuto,gazzuzz,lexusgs430,Inception,chukel,thebigkendo to this thread

its not an easy decision to make....seemingly as the said car was driven to Ibadan from akure and I'm wondering if it was done without the wiring harnesses and ecu/tcu

still thinking

Can a vehicle been towed (all wheels on the tarmac) + a driver for guidance, be claimed as driven?

All demeanors might have a different opinion......
Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
diportivo:

me

still thinking

hmmmm bros dipo! I'm seriously watching oh.

cc gazuzz and all the demeanors
Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by chukel(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
dancok:
this must be before u drove this car to Ibadan.
Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
chukel:

I think I speak for our sober nl broda when I say that car is "FINISHED", totally finished! only kingreign can restore that vehicle with less than 50k

cc Kingreign
Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by LeJeun3: 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
dancok:

I am a demeanor........

Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by Lexusgs430: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
chukel:

No after..... All this demeanors, make una take una time o.....

Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by thebigkendo(m): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
diportivo:

me

still thinking

Egbon can just change the engine to carburetor type... No need for engine wire and gear wire... Abeg somebody should add dat "you smart" meme
Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by RaphaElArmstron: 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hi guys I have a used very clean 2015 VW Passat for sale ,with Nav, and dash wood finish trim.. going for 3.5M.. please contact 07060555558

Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by weyreypey: 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
diportivo or nurey should have gotten this
RaphaElArmstron:
Hi guys I have a used very clean 2015 VW Passat for sale ,with Nav, and dash wood finish trim.. going for 3.5M.. please contact 07060555558
Re: The Vw/audi Parts Market Iyana Itire. by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2023

I took few pics enjoy!

Do you have any phone number there

(1) (Reply)

Help! My 2005 Toyota Camry Has A Rattling Noise On Starting It. / Honda Accord Gear Box Problems / Corolla Vs Camry Andid Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.