Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 10) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 10) (362 Views)

I Hate My Dreams Part 2 / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 14). / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 9) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 10) by Revadebola: 4:00am On Dec 29, 2017
DO YOU FORGET YOUR DREAMS (PART 10).
Continued From Yesterday

7. Dreams reveals plenty and famine.
Joseph interpreted Pharaoh's dreams to imply there will be seven years of plenty and later there will be seven years of famine.
In Genesis 41:14-32, Joseph
interpreted Pharaoh's dreams...
"Then Pharaoh sent and called Joseph, and they brought him hastily out of the dungeon: and he shaved himself, and changed his raiment, and came in unto Pharaoh. And
Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I have dreamed a dream, and there is none that can interpret it: and I have heard say of thee, that thou canst understand a dream to interpret it. And Joseph answered
Pharaoh, saying, It is not in me: God shall give Pharaoh an answer of peace. And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, In my dream, behold, I stood upon the bank of the river: And, behold, there came up out
of the river seven kine, fatfleshed and well favoured; and they fed in a meadow: And, behold, seven other kine came up after them, poor and very ill favoured and leanfleshed, such as I never saw
in all the land of Egypt for badness: And the lean and the ill favoured kine did eat up the first seven fat kine: And when they had eaten them up, it could not be known that they had eaten them;
but they were still ill favoured, as at the beginning. So I awoke. And I saw in my dream, and, behold, seven ears came up in one stalk, full and good: And, behold, seven ears, withered, thin, and
blasted with the east wind, sprung up after them: And the thin ears devoured the seven good ears: and I told this unto the magicians; but there was none that could declare it to me. And Joseph
said unto Pharaoh, The dream of Pharaoh is one: God hath shewed Pharaoh what he is about to do. The seven good kine are seven years; and the seven good ears are seven years: the dream is one. And
the seven thin and ill favoured kine that came up after them are seven years; and the seven empty ears blasted with the east wind shall be seven years of famine. This is the thing which I have
spoken unto Pharaoh: What God is about to do he sheweth unto Pharaoh. Behold, there come seven years of great plenty throughout all the land of Egypt: And there shall arise after them seven years
of famine; and all the plenty shall be forgotten in the land of Egypt; and the famine shall consume the land; And the plenty shall not be known in the land by reason of that famine following; for
it shall be very grievous. And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass".
God used Pharaoh's dreams
to reveal future events; seven years of abundance, excess and plenty.
He also used dreams to reveal to Pharaoh that the seven years of plenty will be followed by great famine.
There are great
lessons to be learnt here. God can use dreams to reveal what lies ahead to you in any area of your life.
Such dreams will help you to adequately prepare spiritually and physically.
If you are a
great dreamer, a lot of events will not take you by surprise. God would have spoken to you about them via your dreams.
You need to know the future about your career, business, financial
investment, marriage, spouse, children etc. God can use dreams to reveal these things to you.
And when you take such dreams very seriously, you can avert a lot of problems and also take God's
accurate counsel and leading for your life properly.

Prayer Points:
1. Father, in Jesus Name, I pray against every evil dreams I have had. Evil dreams will not come to pass in my life.
2. Oh Lord, let there be quick fulfillment of every good dreams
I have had.
3. Lord Jesus Christ manifest Yourself to me in my dreams from today.
4. Holy Spirit use my dreams to speak to me on the way forward in my life.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.
CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, can be invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND
INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Just An Encouragement (01) / When should you take Christmas decorations down / The Second Coming Of Our Lord Jesus Christ To The Earth Plane (episode 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.