Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,014 members, 7,953,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 14). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 14). (492 Views)

I Hate My Dreams Part 2 / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 9) / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 14). by Revadebola: 2:55am On Jan 02, 2018
DO YOU FORGET YOUR DREAMS? (PART 14)
Continued From Yesterday.

11. God can use dreams to bestow great gifts upon you.
King Solomon had a very enviable experience via his dream in 1st Kings 3:5-15.
You can have great spiritual encounters with God via your dreams. The Almighty God can appear to you in your dreams.
God can pay you a visit through your dreams just as He appeared to King Solomon in his dream in Gibeon.
Then God asked Solomon in his dream what he wanted.
Solomon asked God for an understanding
heart to judge the people rightly, to be able to discern between good and bad.
God granted him his request and even added to him the promise to bless him with unique wealth and riches.
Solomon had
this life changing experiences all in one night's dream. God changed Solomon’s story from this one night's dream. That tells you how important and powerful dreams are.
One dream from God is worth it to change your destiny and entire life.
There are people that it was from dreams that God called them to the work of the ministry. There are others it was from their dreams they received specific gifts of the Holy Spirit. Others received instructions of what to do in life and how to do it. And their compliance with those dreams gave them unusual success.

Prayer Points :
1. Father reveal Your destiny to me.
2. Holy Spirit give me definite instructions of what to do in life.
3. Lord gave me grace to obey all Your instructions and Word.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.
CHARLES ADEBOLA
MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :
+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".
Re: Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 14). by robertson4249(m): 3:04am On Jan 02, 2018
Why can most people remember a color, but only a few can remember pitch? —David Hardie, Perth, Australia

Robert O. Duncan, a behavioral scientist at York College, the City University of New York, responds:

ALTHOUGH MOST of us believe we are better at identifying colors than sounds, our ability to identify the exact frequency of light associated with a color is actually no better than our ability to name a pitch.

Our perception of visible light depends on context. You might go shop-ping for house paints, for example, and be shocked to find that the particular shade of white you selected in the store makes your kitchen look pink! You may have chosen the wrong shade of white because the ambient light in the store differs from that of your home. If we could accurately identify colors, we would never make such mistakes. People may think they are more adept at identifying colors, however, because they tend to associate hues with specific objects, which do not change. For instance, we will generally perceive an apple to be red because the light reflecting off its surface remains fairly constant from moment to moment.

In contrast, in hearing we identify objects, people and speech by the changes in frequency. For example, we can understand a sentence whether it is spoken by a girl with a high voice or a man with a low voice because the relative changes in frequency that occur as the girl and man recite the same words are about the same. In fact, speech and other sounds in
the environment are always changing, which is likely why we have evolved to recognize changes in frequencies rather than any single pitch.

Although few people develop perfect pitch—the ability to precisely name the frequency of a sound—we have a remarkable ability to discriminate among different sounds. We can distinguish house cats from tigers, bicycles from motorcycles, and basketballs from Ping-Pong balls. We use the melodic properties of speech to discriminate a person’s gender, identity and mood. We have an expansive musical memory that enables us to recall tens of thousands of melodies with ease. And with a modest degree of training, most musicians can develop relative pitch, the ability to identify an unknown tone in relation to a known tone.
Why do memories of vivid dreams disappear soon after waking up?
—Gil Greengross, via e-mail

Ernest Hartmann, professor of psychiatry at Tufts University School of Medicine and director of the Sleep Disorders Center at Newton-Wellesley Hospital, explains:
Re: Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 14). by Bruno3000(m): 8:20am On Jan 02, 2018
Morning op, in most of my dreams, i usually see myself either writing exams or about to write one. What could dat mean?
Re: Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 14). by judedwriter(m): 11:00am On Jan 02, 2018
Bruno3000:
Morning op, in most of my dreams, i usually see myself either writing exams or about to write one. What could dat mean?
I'm not the op, but i clearly understand your dreams. If you write exams in your dreams and are unable to finish, it means demonic limitations. such dreams indicate spirit of limitations and failure at the edge of success. As long as you keep having such dreams you will keep struggling in life, you need to be very, very prayerful in the Holy Spirit.
Re: Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 14). by Bruno3000(m): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
judedwriter:

I'm not the op, but i clearly understand your dreams. If you write exams in your dreams and are unable to finish, it means demonic limitations. such dreams indicate spirit of limitations and failure at the edge of success. As long as you keep having such dreams you will keep struggling in life, you need to be very, very prayerful in the Holy Spirit.
Wow thanks... Prayer mode activated.

(1) (Reply)

Pope Officiates Historic Wedding 36,000 Feet In The Air / Aisha Buhari Canceled Birthday Celebrations Because Nigerians Are Suffering / Church Member Allegedly Dupes Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.