Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

Kwankwaso, Supporters May Join PDP Or PRP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso, Supporters May Join PDP Or PRP (681 Views)

Kwankwaso Supporters Burn Their PDP Membership Cards Because Of Atiku (Photos) / Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso, Supporters May Join PDP Or PRP by zakim(m): 6:32am On Dec 29, 2017
A former Kano State governor, Dr Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso and his supporters are considering the possibility of defecting from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to either the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) or the Peoples Redemption Party (PRP), Daily Trust has learnt.

A source within the Kwankwasiyya, a political movement owned by Senator Kwankwaso, confided in Daily Trust yesterday that members of the movement had been holding series of meetings on the issue and that they would soon come up with a stand on the two political parties.

“They have agreed to dump the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC). But the issue at stake now is which party they will join, between the PDP and the PRP. “They are still contemplating. But I can confirm to you that they will soon finalise the issue and come up with a stand,” the source said.

But when contacted, a strong pillar in the Kwankwasiyya movement, Dr Yunusa Adamu Dangwani, denied having any knowledge of such plan by Kwankwaso or Kwankwasiyya to leave APC.

Dr Dangwani said their leader, Senator Kwankwaso, and the entire members of the Kwankwasiyya group were still card carrying members of the APC and had no plan to dump the party.

He said, “We have not discussed anything related to Kwankwaso’s defection from the APC to the PDP or the PRP. We are still members of the ruling APC. We have been hearing this for some time now. But it is just mere rumor. And we cannot stop people from speculations. We are APC members who believe in Kwankwasiyya’s ideologies.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kwankwaso-supporters-may-join-pdp-or-prp.html

Re: Kwankwaso, Supporters May Join PDP Or PRP by HtwoOw: 6:40am On Dec 29, 2017
Which sane person is left in PDP sef ?? Not many

So if Kwakwashoow wants to go to his vomit , let him go , afterall , Bros Atiku has gone back to his shhhyyt too

He nor surprise us , FYI , kwashiokor and Athiefky ticket is very impossible , so whatever they are offering you think twice
Re: Kwankwaso, Supporters May Join PDP Or PRP by ebukahandsome(m): 6:41am On Dec 29, 2017
Apc's defeat will be a shock

Re: Kwankwaso, Supporters May Join PDP Or PRP by agwom(m): 6:44am On Dec 29, 2017
ebukahandsome:
Apc's defeat will be a shock
Re: Kwankwaso, Supporters May Join PDP Or PRP by Flexherbal(m): 6:45am On Dec 29, 2017
A footballer plays football, a politician plays politics !
Re: Kwankwaso, Supporters May Join PDP Or PRP by izzou(m): 6:48am On Dec 29, 2017
I just pity APC

Its ironic that their supporters believe only Buhari is needed for their victory. This was the same Buhari that contested since 2003 alone and he couldn't win

By the time Kwankwaso, Saraki, and others defect,......Lemme not just talk sef

And I pray Atiku doesn't win too angry
Re: Kwankwaso, Supporters May Join PDP Or PRP by oluwafemi113(m): 6:59am On Dec 29, 2017
not surprise
Re: Kwankwaso, Supporters May Join PDP Or PRP by izombie(m): 7:04am On Dec 29, 2017
HtwoOw:
Which sane person is left in PDP sef ?? Not many

So if Kwakwashoow wants to go to his vomit , let him go , afterall , Bros Atiku has gone back to his shhhyyt too

He nor surprise us , FYI , kwashiokor and Athiefky ticket is very impossible , so whatever they are offering you think twice

wetin buhari and apc don offer you? Did you think twice before voting buhari? All i know is that nobody else will be as bad as buhari in ruling nigeria.
Re: Kwankwaso, Supporters May Join PDP Or PRP by Adaptation: 7:08am On Dec 29, 2017
January transfer window is about be opened,so far Nigeria’s political league is concerned,politicians are free to go on loan or even get permanent deals in their new political party every year.But this one they are saying Arsenal(Arsene Winger’s)fans are about to join either Chelsea or Manchester United tire me(both teams right now are in the shadows of Manchester city).
Re: Kwankwaso, Supporters May Join PDP Or PRP by Paperwhite(m): 7:40am On Dec 29, 2017
Hehehe! I'm laughing in my native language.Politics is a game of rotating musical chairs.I only pity the hapless Nigerian masses.
Re: Kwankwaso, Supporters May Join PDP Or PRP by HtwoOw: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2017
grin weh don

izombie:
wetin buhari and apc don offer you? Did you think twice before voting buhari? All i know is that nobody else will be as bad as buhari in ruling nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Suffering Strange Diseases, Others Under APC Regime - PDP / Yul Edochie Spent Time With His 5 Months Old Son As 36yrs Birthday Celebration / No Restructuring, No Nigeria – Fani-kayode Issues Fresh Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.