Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Looking For Airflow Sensor With Part Number FS1E E5T52271 For My Mazda Premacy - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Looking For Airflow Sensor With Part Number FS1E E5T52271 For My Mazda Premacy (1255 Views)

Is It Safe To Clean MAF Sensor With Methylathed Spirit? / Need Help Sourcing Oxygen Sensor Part Number / My Mazda Premacy Smoking Heavily When Is Cold. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Airflow Sensor With Part Number FS1E E5T52271 For My Mazda Premacy by paulibling(m): 6:35am On Dec 29, 2017
My Mazda premacy is 2001auto transmission and has 2.0L engine. The baby misfires and I took for diagnoses and it threw error code P0102 which points to airflow meter.The original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of the airflow sensor is E5T52271. I went to where they deal on tokumbo parts and they do not understand that there is something called part number and can argue die like guests on channel's TV political platform. So I opened my door for them to slot in their wack in my baby and non they brought worked rather mine that they said is bad does better than theirs. Now their body don calm down say every car model get im own airflow sensor. Though their could be compatibility and interchangeable parts. Like this oem I posted can be used on Mazda premacy, vitara, protege, miata. Please auto geeks help me I need that sensor part number airfilometer lol. I only saw new and used on eBay, Amazon, Ali express, Alibaba etc. No Nigeria online shops has it. I have checked in Ibadan, for where, I no see am. Ladipo and trade fare still dey enjoy Christmas. If you deal on parts report yourself here.

Re: Looking For Airflow Sensor With Part Number FS1E E5T52271 For My Mazda Premacy by paulibling(m): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
Problem has been solved. My airflow meter was not changed. It works perfect. God sent a guru rewire that used only 10 minutes to put my car to international standard. 6 carpenters calling themselves mechanics worked on my car and did not know a pin of what to do cos they had never seen such thing before. But this guy came and told me to bone the diagnostic that nothing do my airflow meter and alas he was right. My car is now a racing car. Thank you Jesus.
Re: Looking For Airflow Sensor With Part Number FS1E E5T52271 For My Mazda Premacy by afoife: 8:37am On Jan 04, 2018
ñice one. Do you reside in Ibadan? If yes can I get the contact of the rewire
Re: Looking For Airflow Sensor With Part Number FS1E E5T52271 For My Mazda Premacy by paulibling(m): 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nope but the rewire has his workshop at ilesha.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Seen This Toyota Tundra Limo Called “tundrasine” / Chevrolet HHR Or No? / New brand Cars available In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.