Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,771 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

2019: We Have A Great Chance To Get It Right Nigerians, Let Us Do It. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: We Have A Great Chance To Get It Right Nigerians, Let Us Do It. (540 Views)

2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku / 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP / 2019: We Will Welcome Atiku 1,000% APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: We Have A Great Chance To Get It Right Nigerians, Let Us Do It. by lightblazingnow(m): 6:36am On Dec 29, 2017
Many people complain about how terrible things are going on in the country and how people are suffering, especially the poor masses, and yet in their own capacity they haven't done anything to upgrade the standard of living for those around their communities and village. Yet the same people will come out on a national television or radio and begin to lambast government and authorities. Why they haven't done this and that. Tomorrow the same person would want to run for a position. When we all know that they are not capable of anything. And yet they will be voted for and they will eventually continue their dynasty's with the government money and position.

Little things matters, you must understand this and make it your way of life. If you can not fix the little things, you will never be able to fix the big things. That's the Problems with Nigerians leaders. They are not capable of anything, yet the whole of the country expect so much from someone who can't even control his marriage. And where there is no rules of the laws which were enacted, how do you expect such undisciplined man to react?? Of course it will be looting and corruption in the highest measure.

We all are from a neighborhood, what's your guys capable of, in 2019 Nigerians will be going to the poll to select their leaders, are you going to do it for the money or you will give your generations a country they can be very joyful for, when you collect your own share from someone who is not capable of leadership, you not only montage your future, but also the future of unborn children. The leadership of a nation isn't something you do with ignorance. You should be aware of the consequences of your actions.

I beg all of you to carefully select our leaders this time around
Re: 2019: We Have A Great Chance To Get It Right Nigerians, Let Us Do It. by HtwoOw: 6:47am On Dec 29, 2017
I concor

But any leader from PDP is an eternal criminal , think twice

and those who will mention me to insult APC , please get your casefiles and evidence of corruption ready , other than speculating ,
ecology fund, bush clearing contract , Buratai owns mansions in Dubai , they hired someone who was corrupt Money is being diverted propaganda the usual BS blabla bla bla ,

aBEG , no carry your Kwashiokor come here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: We Have A Great Chance To Get It Right Nigerians, Let Us Do It. by Troblem(m): 6:54am On Dec 29, 2017
smiley

Even my unborn kids had at some points asked me reasonable questions,
countries are assembled like the human body and the developed countries functions like the human body with a well defined future.

Germany is an engineer.
Japan is an engineer.
India studied medicine to become a surgeon.
Greece is a philosopher
China an industrialist.
Rusia joined the millitery and he's great at it

What is your country aspiring to become?
Can you answer this simple question my kid sis ask me last night.
Re: 2019: We Have A Great Chance To Get It Right Nigerians, Let Us Do It. by lightblazingnow(m): 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
HtwoOw:
I concor

But any leader from PDP is an eternal criminal , think twice

and those who will mention me to insult APC , please get your casefiles and evidence of corruption ready , other than speculating ,
ecology fund, bush clearing contract , Buratai owns mansions in Dubai , they hired someone who was corrupt Money is being diverted propaganda the usual BS blabla bla bla ,

aBEG , no carry your Kwashiokor come here

Impressive
Re: 2019: We Have A Great Chance To Get It Right Nigerians, Let Us Do It. by lightblazingnow(m): 7:03am On Dec 30, 2017
Troblem:
smiley

Even my unborn kids had at some points asked me reasonable questions,
countries are assembled like the human body and the developed countries functions like the human body with a well defined future.

Germany is an engineer.
Japan is an engineer.
India studied medicine to become a surgeon.
Greece is a philosopher
China an industrialist.
Rusia joined the millitery and he's great at it

What is your country aspiring to become?
Can you answer this simple question my kid sis ask me last night.

Great
Re: 2019: We Have A Great Chance To Get It Right Nigerians, Let Us Do It. by orisa37: 8:12am On Dec 30, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Great

Nigeria should excel in Planning And Control Administration.
Re: 2019: We Have A Great Chance To Get It Right Nigerians, Let Us Do It. by lightblazingnow(m): 9:02am On Dec 30, 2017
Spreading
Re: 2019: We Have A Great Chance To Get It Right Nigerians, Let Us Do It. by orisa37: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Spreading

And may that Satanic grip on all Nigerians be destroyed in the mighty name of Nigeria. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Restructuring Nigeria / Former Ambassador Brands President Buhari Genocide Promoter / FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb HerdsMen Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.