Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides (88497 Views)

Obaseki Condoles With Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu Over Crash, Death Of Security Aides / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) / Buhari Angry As El-Rufai's Action Dents Tinubu's Peace Moves - Independent.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 29, 2017
DWJOBScom:

The principal is the state and not the protected.
Also the agreement is with the Principal(which is the state)

So the state security will be held liable for anything wrong with this issue

I used "principal" there to convey Yusuf as being the final authority who determines the execution or otherwise of the security's job assigned to protect him.

The state's security apparatus do not have the power to override his basic rights without recourse to the law if he desires. Moreover, this was not a security lapse but a judgment lapse from Yusuf.
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by Profusamah: 10:14am On Dec 29, 2017
Obasanjo lost Stella, Yar'adua was lost, Gej lost his a bro and dear cousin, PMB lost....
My God!
Is that Seat caused??

Let PMB lose only the Presidency and not a soul.
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by johnstar(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2017
pp802:
I pray make this man pikin no die o! This one wey the man don begin para now, and the wive sef dey hospital because of the shock of the pikin accident......if e happen.....hhhhmmm, walai, na to run go Ghana o, cos na there una go see the real buhari o

Receive sense

Him b God?

Na u kill him pikin

Abegi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by frankyychiji(f): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2017
selfmadeboss:

Lmfao. May sai baba no hear you o
Your sai babber is a Vegetable.
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by smileyoo: 10:14am On Dec 29, 2017
EternalTruths:

The prayers of Biafrans are beginning to bear fruits.

Buhari will regret the day he sent soldiers to the East.
comments like this 'll only aggravate the hatred of his senseless zombies against the peaceful easterners, pls leave the peaceful easterners out of this, because bubu may be receiving a visitation from miss karma, and she doesn't really need your evil prayers or ill-wish, to do her job if bubu is guilty. and bubu is actually evil, by his muteness while his kinsmen in the name of fulani-herdsmen killings of innocent people even kids. so prayers for good or evil makes no difference to karma. we all reap what we sow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by Aurobindo(m): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2017
Sorry, wishing him quickest recovery in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by surgical: 10:15am On Dec 29, 2017
fitzmayowa:
Is Yusuf Buhari a toddler or does he expect the security aide to chain him down or is the security aide responsible for Yusuf buhari's recklessness on the road

Lastly why does PMB blame all the time When will he ever take responsibility
He is yet to become a man ,until then the blame game continues.
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by selfmadeboss: 10:15am On Dec 29, 2017
frankyychiji:
Your sai babber is a Vegetable.
Dosnt affect me, if he like may he be toto water
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by frankyychiji(f): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2017
EternalTruths:

You wan burst my belle with laugh.

Buhari go also dey feel wetin others dey feel because of his wickedness
See my profile message nah. It's been there for ages and finally the day of reckoning is here.
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by lloyds(m): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2017
Nigerians are wicked bunch, very mean to the deep.
Your president's son had a brutal accident, several people are wishing and praying that he dies. Esp IPOB and PDP.
Such things are not godly, but very evil. Am a Christian and Yoruba, but I see these acts as very terrible.

Get well soon Yusuf, may the mercies of the Lord be with u and family in Jesus name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by frankyychiji(f): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2017
selfmadeboss:

Dosnt affect me, if he like may he be toto water
And his zombies will gladly drink because they have no mind of their own.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by freemandgenius(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2017
hatchy:
If anything like death should happen to this boy then Nigeria is finished.
Ordinarily the du!lard is not with his senses coupled with this,he will just take Nigeria's economy and development back to the 13th century.

It takes a sound mind to hold a sensitive position like the presidency, therefore I urge the du!lard to resign and attend to his numerous family problems including his cows that is less breeding in Daura.
pity this guy na abeg
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by frankyychiji(f): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2017
lloyds:
Your president's son had a brutal accident, several people are wishing and praying that he dies. Esp IPOB and PDP.
Such things are not godly, but very evil. Am a Christian and Yoruba, but I see these acts as very terrible.

Get well soon Yusuf, may the mercies of the Lord be with u and family in Jesus name.
Read my profile message. Buhari has never uttered as little as a mere word of comfort to their parents. The chicken has finally come home to roost.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2017
selfmadeboss:
Is that what the Koran says? Why can't u guys learn to Stfu atimes

You shut the hell up! Bloody mofo!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by EternalTruths: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2017
smileyoo:
comments like this 'll only aggravate the hatred of his senseless zombies against the peaceful easterners, pls leave the peaceful easterners out of this, because bubu may be receiving a visitation from miss karma, and she doesn't really need your evil prayers or ill-wish, to do her job if bubu is guilty. and bubu is actually evil, by his muteness while his kinsmen in the name of fulani-herdsmen killings of innocent people even kids. so prayers for good or evil makes no difference to karma. we all reap what we sow.

We have already seen their worst.

Now they will see our worst.

By the time we are through with them, they will learn not to shed blood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by DWJOBScom(m): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2017
trolley:

I used "principal" there to convey Yusuf as being the final authority who determines the execution or otherwise of the security's job assigned to protect him.

The state's security apparatus do not have the power to override his basic rights without recourse to the law if he desires. Moreover, this was not a security lapse but a judgment lapse from Yusuf.

i agree with you on judgment lapse from Yusuf but for safety reasons or any reason that may come with trainings(of course as a security operative) they would've stopped him. Findings also said he had all the protective amour that aids riding(which i believe should reduce your judgement lapse grin) without which the incidence would've have been fatal. Somehow am with the President on this one

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2017
Diso60090:

Ghana too far run go east fear nor go let northerners reach that way

Bros leave that talk o! East for where?! Only 10 fulani herdsmen shake enugu people. You no see pictures that time?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by selfmadeboss: 10:20am On Dec 29, 2017
frankyychiji:
And his zombies will gladly drink because they have no mind of their own.
That is their zombies business. Still dosn't affect me in any way cheesy
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by frankyychiji(f): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2017
lilytender:

Now whom for we blame for your stupidity, you or your parents that did not give you proper home training?
Calm down bro. Read my profile message. Their blood is speaking!
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by ivolt: 10:21am On Dec 29, 2017
adetayo234:

But it doesn't happen like that in the US, maybe Nigeria also. The US president has no right to oppose his security aid. Most times the Secret Service men around him don't even ask for his permission before taking action to protect him. They just pick him up and he can only complain, but not refuse to follow them.
So as a security aide in Nigeria, you will pick up your principal?
You are a goner.
Even in the US, how many times have their presidents being forced to move
against their wish?
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by tete7000(m): 10:22am On Dec 29, 2017
Quite painful and sad. I think the President himself can now understand the pain of the parents of the corpers who died in the violence his utterances instigated on the heel of 2011 election. He never took responsibility for it and never offered a word of condolence or consolation to their parents. What goes round, comes around.Yusuf is an adult, how do you place the fault of his indiscretion at the door of another person? Shouldn't he know what is good for him?
I wish the poor Yusuf a complete recovery.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by selfmadeboss: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2017
frankyychiji:
Calm down bro. Read my profile message. Their blood is speaking!
How did they lost their lives on buhari orders
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:22am On Dec 29, 2017
pp802:
I pray make this man pikin no die o! This one wey the man don begin para now, and the wive sef dey hospital because of the shock of the pikin accident......if e happen.....hhhhmmm, walai, na to run go Ghana o, cos na there una go see the real buhari o
. I stand with you. Exactly what I told a friend last night
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by selfmadeboss: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2017
Effiezynews:

You shut the hell up! Bloody mofo!
Why do you want your father to shut up
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by EternalTruths: 10:23am On Dec 29, 2017
lloyds:

If you can say this after Python Dance snatches your love ones, then will I believe you are a Christian.

Say Amen to this prayer.

May Fulani herdsmen visit you and your family the way they did to Agatus and may Buhari never show remorse.?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 29, 2017
adetayo234:

Hmm... even the Bill of Right may not matter if the White House is under attack and the president has to be evacuated on emergency to the underground office/bunker.

I guess even the president already understands the importance of his office. So, he knows he needs to stay alive at all cost since his death or disappearance can throw the country into tumolt security-wise and economically before the vice president takes over.

I guess that's why the first duty of the Secret Service men to a new US president is to place him under Secret Service protection.

It smirks of logical debility to use extreme circumstances to rationalize standard situations. See how you quickly brought in the scenario of "if the white house is under attack"?

It is standard for the president to comply with secret service suggestions concerning his safety but he is not under compulsion to.
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by Diso60090(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2017
pp802:

Bros leave that talk o! East for where?! Only 10 fulani herdsmen shake enugu people. You no see pictures that time?
Jesus Christ of Nigeria did i hear you say 10 fulani soldier against enugu state
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by adetayo234: 10:25am On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=ivolt post=63707357][/quote]
So as a security aide in Nigeria, you will pick up your principal?
You are a goner.
Kindly recall how Al mustapha was running the life of abacha
Even in the US, how many times have their presidents being forced to move
against their wish?

Maybe because the situation has not warranted it.
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by SmartyPants(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2017
trolley:
Does this clown even understands anything about security protocol? A security officer is beholden to the whims of their principal. His professional service exists upon the agreement of their principal. He offers protection/advice which can be accepted or declined by his principal.

Don't blame your son for lacking the foresight to restrain his excesses.

You must be the clown if you think a former military general and current commander in chief of the armed forces does not understand security protocols!

For your info, they take orders from PMB not his son Yusuf, and for him to have reprimanded them it means that is the way things were supposed to have happened.

Don't lose your capacity to think simply because an opportunity to bash the old man has presented itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by rhektor(m): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2017
Maybe Yusuf is a teenager because I don't know how this is the fault security guards for an adult that went drag racing

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by lastmessenger: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2017
Billyonaire:
"The President will find it difficult to bear the pain, if his son dies"; Yet under his command, and on his instructions, hundreds of Youths in the SE and SS have been gunned down by his boys. I guess IPOB's prayers are getting answered but slowly.

Karma does not forget.
Rest in peace to all IPOB member guned down under the command of buhari. Rest in peace to all Shiites Muslim who has lost their lives under this tyrant of a president and to all who lost loved ones due to the unchecked excesses of Fulani herdsmen may God continue to console you all.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him / MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) / Hushpuppi: Protesters At US Embassy Demand Investigation Of Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.