Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides (88495 Views)

Obaseki Condoles With Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu Over Crash, Death Of Security Aides / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) / Buhari Angry As El-Rufai's Action Dents Tinubu's Peace Moves - Independent.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by Mariangeles(f): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2017
pp802:
I pray make this man pikin no die o! This one wey the man don begin para now, and the wive sef dey hospital because of the shock of the pikin accident......if e happen.....hhhhmmm, walai, na to run go Ghana o, cos na there una go see the real buhari o
E no fit do anything... he has already done his worst.
This thing that happened is his biggest weakness, he never saw it coming... He thought he could do whatsoever he pleased and couldn't care less about the people's feelings.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by mrkunlex(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2017
nigeria shaa.pls what concern the security aides,they are nt the 1 that snd him now.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by ekestic1976(f): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2017
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

President Muhammadu Buhari was very unpleased with his security aides over his son, Yusuf's accident with a power bike.

Yusuf was drag racing with a friend on Tuesday night around 8 pm when he crashed his power bike, sustaining head injuries and breaking a limb in the process.

According to ThisDay: "The president was at the hospital on Wednesday night. He was very devastated when he saw his son, Yusuf, in a very critical situation. He was shaking his head, while looking at his son and thereafter angrily reprimanded his security officials for allowing Yusuf to leave home at that time of the day for power-bike racing.

From the way the president spoke, it appears the security aides are in trouble. He spoke angrily. The Minister of Interior, Lt-Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazau (rtd); his FCT ministry counterpart, Alhaji Mohammed Bello; and the Senate President’s wife, Mrs. Toyin Saraki; stayed throughout the night of Tuesday till Wednesday at the hospital with Hajia Aisha Buhari.

While the doctors were working to stabilise him, Dambazau kept appealing to the doctors to do everything possible to stabilise Yusuf, saying the president would find it very difficult to bear the pain if anything happens to his son."

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/29/buhari-angrily-reacts-sons-accident-attacks-security-aidesdetails/
You shall not die, but live, IJN.
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by debolayinka(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2017
All-Time World Best Blamer- Muhammadu Buhari

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 29, 2017
selfmadeboss:

Why do you want your father to shut up

Foool like you! Bringing my father into this? Ass licking, Janus faced scum! Self made boss for your foolish mind!Bye Felicia!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by SalamRushdie: 10:28am On Dec 29, 2017
lilytender:

Now whom for we blame for your stupidity, you or your parents that did not give you proper home training?

I see you have been finally employed by the BMC .congrats

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by Alonzoh(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2017
Lol....... stage Play
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by engrchykae(m): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2017
Pavore9:
Is the son not an adult?
like father like son.
They are both dullards.
The father have no experience in democratic government and yet wanted to be president and ended up messing up everything.
Likewise the son who doesn't know how to ride jincheng,used our money to buy expensive powerbike because they love anything power.
Trying to overtake bashir who probably is a better rider than him.
But his thinking told him Bashir must not outrun him since he is the number one SON of NIJERIYA.

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by lastmessenger: 10:30am On Dec 29, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. I stand with you. Exactly what I told a friend last night
He can't do anything more than he has been doing? we all use to his wicked ways.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by Lec25(m): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2017
pp802:
I pray make this man pikin no die o! This one wey the man don begin para now, and the wive sef dey hospital because of the shock of the pikin accident......if e happen.....hhhhmmm, walai, na to run go Ghana o, cos na there una go see the real buhari o
May the young man no die ohh baba go just turn Nigeria upside down

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by adetayo234: 10:31am On Dec 29, 2017
trolley:

It smirks of logical debility to use extreme circumstances to rationalize standard situations. See how you quickly brought in the scenario of "if the white house is under attack"?

It is standard for the president to comply with secret service suggestions concerning his safety but he is not under compulsion to.

If you haven't loss your comprehension capability, you will see that I was pointing to situation where the Bill of Right may not be effective; I wasn't denying its applicability

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by litaninja(m): 10:32am On Dec 29, 2017
He's a biker that went out on a ride. That's the simple story here. Bikers ride out and return and some don't. That is also a simple fact of life. Now, for a biker at his level, I'm quite certain he was aware of the risks involved. The security could not have stopped him anyways.
Well, yeah, if the healthcare facilities in the country were better....
So, is it time to pay the piper? undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by ekestic1976(f): 10:32am On Dec 29, 2017
PointZerom:
Mumu President blaming people for his woes since 1984. If truely you trained your son well, you dont need the help of the security aids to stop him from power bike racing at that time of the day. Nnamdi Kanu's blood fall on your family.
Obviously you are not a Parent. Your venom-filled heart wont let you know that the most honourable thing is to "Seek peace with all men and Holiness without which no one can see God".
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by cstr1001: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2017
adetayo234:

But it doesn't happen like that in the US, maybe Nigeria also. The US president has no right to oppose his security aid. Most times the Secret Service men around him don't even ask for his permission before taking action to protect him. They just pick him up and he can only complain, but not refuse to follow them.
That is in the united states. It is a crime for the president to put himself in harm's way and refuse secret service protecetion.
The president can be sued and impeached for that.

Nigeria has no such law. The body guards are subject to the principal.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by notohatespeech: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2017
Wishing him quick recovery and his family the strength to bear what has happened.
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2017
DWJOBScom:

i agree with you on judgment lapse from Yusuf but for safety reasons or any reason that may come with trainings(of course as a security operative) they would've stopped him. Findings also said he had all the protective amour that aids riding(which i believe should reduce your judgement lapse grin) without which the incidence would've have been fatal. Somehow am with the President on this one

If you agree it was a judgment lapse from Yusuf, how is it then still the fault of the operatives? Do you still remember it was an accident, completely out of control of the operatives?

He was going for a ride in the evening and the operatives had no existential probable cause to stop him. This is getting in the news because of the pedigree of those involved thus the need for a cat's paw rather than blame the cause of it.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by selfmadeboss: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2017
Effiezynews:

Foool like you! Bringing my father into this? Ass licking, Janus faced scum! Self made boss for your foolish mind!Bye Felicia!

Yes I brought your stewpid father into this because he had the guts to produce a useless scum like u. I wouldn't have abused him if only he used a condom
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by Bapy(m): 10:34am On Dec 29, 2017
cheesy
pp802:
cheesy
pp802:
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 29, 2017
trolley:
Does this clown even understands anything about security protocol? A security officer is beholden to the whims of their principal. His professional service exists upon the agreement of their principal. He offers protection/advice which can be accepted or declined by his principal.

Don't blame your son for lacking the foresight to restrain his excesses.
Your sense organ is at full blast
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by eric111111(m): 10:35am On Dec 29, 2017
Yusuf, Wish you quick recovery
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by holygeral(m): 10:35am On Dec 29, 2017
MR YUSUF BUHARI RIGHT NOW IT DOESNT MATTER YOUR HEALTH CONDITION, MAY THE GOD THAT BROKE PROTOCOLS TO GRANT ME SPEEDY RECOVERY GRANT YOU AND YOUR FRIEND A SPEEDY RECOVERY IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT AMEN. #WAITING FOR YOUR TESTIMONY#

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by engrchykae(m): 10:35am On Dec 29, 2017
PointZerom:
This is just the begining for Buhari. Even if Yusuf survives, his mental state wont be stable again as blood has mixed with his brain.
you think Buhari is joking,he will use our money to give his son a new brain or better still a head transplant.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by EternalTruths: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2017
Lec25:
May the young man no die ohh baba go just turn Nigeria upside down

Sey Nigeria no dey upside down already.

Abi na Mars you dey live.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by lezz(m): 10:39am On Dec 29, 2017
The living skeleton will never take responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by Afolak(m): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2017
May Almighty Allah grant "Yusuf buhari" quick rcovery
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2017
lastmessenger:
He can't do anything more than he has been doing? we all use to his wicked ways.
. Well,let's hope so. That man's heart is evil I swear
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by loomer: 10:41am On Dec 29, 2017
adetayo234:

But it doesn't happen like that in the US, maybe Nigeria also. The US president has no right to oppose his security aid. Most times the Secret Service men around him don't even ask for his permission before taking action to protect him. They just pick him up and he can only complain, but not refuse to follow them.

Na only when president dey imminent danger.

And Una think say na the first time the boy dey race be that?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by PointZerom: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2017
engrchykae:
you think Buhari is joking,he will use our money to give his son a new brain or better still a head transplant.
LMAO
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by pressplay411(m): 10:44am On Dec 29, 2017
trolley:
Does this clown even understands anything about security protocol? A security officer is beholden to the whims of their principal. His professional service exists upon the agreement of their principal. He offers protection/advice which can be accepted or declined by his principal.

Don't blame your son for lacking the foresight to restrain his excesses.

He's a grieving father, you won't understand.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2017
Kamoryemi2580:

out of your first class security protocol expertise or should I say insanity...you think you know more than an army general.... no offense Please

No offense taken.

It is fair to assume that the President is reacting based on the emotion of the tragedy.

You might want to read about scenarios like this in John Grisham's " The Broker".

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by cybriz82(m): 10:45am On Dec 29, 2017
Celcius:
Na wa o.
Everyone know how hard it is to monitor and guide "big man" pikin.
They never hear. They can just prevail on their mom to send you packing. Its a lose lose situation with them.
You mean well for them, they hate you, you out.
You leave them alone, any mistep, you out...mostly with senseless parents sha.

At d end d parents go begin regret am,
Re: President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides by Rockyrascal(m): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2017
I pray he responds to treatment and recover speedily.

Next time when he hears power bike....he go run grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him / MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) / Hushpuppi: Protesters At US Embassy Demand Investigation Of Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.