Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Snail Cage - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Snail Cage (5400 Views)

Snail Feed And Feeding / Battery Cage Vs Deep Litter System In Poultry Farming / Buy Snail Available Forsale In Large Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snail Cage by osca4mine: 9:35am On Dec 29, 2017
Construction of a wooden snail cage with aluminium base.

from the stables of CAPRICORN FARMS LTD

1 Like

Re: Snail Cage by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2017
Nice one, you work is very neat.
Re: Snail Cage by adescopy(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nice one OP. pls I hope you can give us the following details.

* The materials used in the construction
* The dimension of the Cage
* The cost implication
* The density of snails it can house.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Snail Cage by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 30, 2017
I will try to replicate this in my farm
Re: Snail Cage by osca4mine: 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
*Don't be deceived.*

It is *practically impossible and not financially feasible* to start a snail farming with *200 snails* and make *#2m* after just one year.

Sincerely yours, _it takes money to make money._ You will have to invest hundreds of thousand Naira to make millions in this industry. You may ask a notable commercial snail farmers you know. Though *100% ROI* is guaranteed for whatever you invest in snail farming, given proper farm practice and effective management.

In case, there are folk who have made #2m from rearing just 200 snails in just one year, let's gather here. You deserve an accolade !

1 Like

Re: Snail Cage by Shuaib90(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
osca4mine:
Construction of a wooden snail cage with aluminium base.

from the stables of CAPRICORN FARMS LTD

Good day bro,

I hope your cage would have been completed.

I would be most grateful if you can share a picture of it in its complete state, if possible with snails in it.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

120capacity Standard Premium Imported Poultry Battery Cages.instock....... / Bitter Kola,cocoa,locust Beans,shea Butter ,pkn/pks Available / Onion Seed Is Available For Sell At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.