Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,777 members, 7,841,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

You Have Fibroids, You Want Children, Now What? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Have Fibroids, You Want Children, Now What? (848 Views)

Children Now Account For 22% Of New U.S. COVID Cases. Why Is That? / Stop Feeding Your Fibroids / Swissgarde Crushes Fibroids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have Fibroids, You Want Children, Now What? by TFarrah(m): 10:22am On Dec 29, 2017
Fibroids and Infertility

It’s a medical fact that most women will have fibroids during their life time. Usually, fibroid development occurs when a woman is in her thirties and forties. In the past, women of this age would have already completed a family. But today, many women have children later in life. It’s common to start a family in your thirties or even forties, rather than in your twenties. This makes understanding the potential relationship between fibroids and infertility very important.
Let’s start with the positive part. Many women will have fibroids that won’t hurt their chances of having children. The fibroids may stay small, or occur in areas that don’t affect the reproductive system. But certain fibroids will have a profound effect on the ability to conceive, stay pregnant and carry a baby to term.
Depending on where they are located, fibroids may prevent sperm and egg from meeting for conception. Fibroids can hamper the ability of an embryo to implant. They often grow in places or to sizes that make it challenging for a pregnancy to continue. Fibroids may even affect the health and welfare of the fetus.

How do fibroids hurt the ability to have a baby?
The answer has a lot to do with where in the uterus the fibroids are located.

Fibroids can reduce your fertility in these ways:

* Fibroids that change the shape of your cervix can affect the number of sperm able to enter the uterus.
* Fibroids that block the Fallopian tubes can make the journey of a fertilized egg to implantation difficult or impossible.
* Fibroids which change the shape of your uterus may decrease the number of places an embryo can successfully implant or reduce uterine space needed for embryo development.
* Fibroids that weaken the lining of the uterine cavity or decrease the blood supply to a growing embryo can cause miscarriage.

If you are already pregnant, you want to be sure any fibroids present are monitored. Sometimes, as the baby grows, so will the fibroids. This can create issues for pregnancy and delivery. It’s important that your pre-natal care includes a sharp medical eye on existing fibroids and their development.

If my best chance for a successful pregnancy is fibroid treatment, what are the options?

Removing fibroids to improve the chance for conception and pregnancy may be recommended to you. Often, a doctor will suggest a surgery called ‘myomectomy’. Myomectomy cuts out existing fibroids. While this form of fibroid removal is fairly common, it has several drawbacks such as
*Scarring
*Regrowth of the fibroids after 10 months and you could even face multiple surgeries.

Is there a non-surgical approach that ends fibroids and aids my fertility?

Yes there is.
This involves the use of natural and herbal supplements. This supplement is called the Fibroid Crusher Solution. In my years of experience, this Fibroid Crusher solution has brough joy to the heart of women who have tried all means and have spent a lot of money to get rid of fibroids. This solution ensures that no blood is being supplied to the fibroids and there by drying it up over time.

For FREE CONSULTATION, click on the link below

https:///send?phone=2348109630719&text=I%20am%20interested%20in%20fibroid%20consultation

Or call/sms 08109630719

Re: You Have Fibroids, You Want Children, Now What? by TFarrah(m): 9:16am On Mar 08, 2018
Place your order now!!!
Place your order now to enjoy a maximum discount benefit and reduction in price. Alongside, I will be giving you FREE videos on
* food and fruits to eat to have a fertile body
* exercise to do to help the body become fertile
* how the body gets fertile etc among many others and also a Pregnancy Result Checker
Call/whatsapp 08109630719
I'm looking to give it out to just 20 people.
I have just 8 stocks left.
Place your order now

(1) (Reply)

Pure Steam Evaporated Distilled Water For Sell / Toilet Disease A Myth? / Operation Weigh Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.