Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Service And Furnished Office For Rent In Ibadan. N60,000 For 6 Months Only - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Service And Furnished Office For Rent In Ibadan. N60,000 For 6 Months Only (917 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? / CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Service And Furnished Office For Rent In Ibadan. N60,000 For 6 Months Only by excel555(m): 10:33am On Dec 29, 2017
I am renting out my office For 6 months. The office is fully furnished with chairs and table. There's also GoTV. All you have to do is bring your laptop.

This office is available for anyone who needs an office presence in Ibadan. I am renting it for out 6 months. January 2018 to June 2018. If you need a quick good looking office at the center of Ibadan, then this is it.

Features of Office:
Office is located in a shopping complex with good security
Constant water supply
Your own private toilet inside the office
Big office space
Can accommodate multiple workers
Electricity supply in the area is good
Large parking space
Clean modern office complex
Around Oke Bola, Ibadan, very close to Dugbe.

Bonus:
1. In the shopping complex where the office is located, there is a waste disposal fee paid monthly. I have paid for the whole year. This means you will not be paying any extra.
2. There is also a monthly security charge. I have paid for the full year. That means, you will not be paying any extra for security.
3. There is also a central cleaning fee to maintain and keep the complex always clean. I have paid for the full year. No extra fee for you.
4. In Ibadan, when you rent a property, the rent is padded to include agency fees, caution etc in what is called Total Package.
You will not be paying any Total Package. You are getting the property direct from me with the furnishing inside the office.
You only pay N60,000 for 6 months. No extra fees whatsoever.

This is an urgent rental because I am moving to Lagos for a professional course and need someone to occupy my office for the time being

Call me: Gone

Re: Service And Furnished Office For Rent In Ibadan. N60,000 For 6 Months Only by excel555(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2017
keep the calls coming
Re: Service And Furnished Office For Rent In Ibadan. N60,000 For 6 Months Only by excel555(m): 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
still available
Re: Service And Furnished Office For Rent In Ibadan. N60,000 For 6 Months Only by excel555(m): 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
still available.
Re: Service And Furnished Office For Rent In Ibadan. N60,000 For 6 Months Only by excel555(m): 9:36am On Jan 04, 2018
Almost taken...
Re: Service And Furnished Office For Rent In Ibadan. N60,000 For 6 Months Only by excel555(m): 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
Someone has shown serious interest. Therefore, I have taken off my number from this post to enable the person pay and occupy the shop.

(1) (Reply)

Cambridg Analytica Were Not The Only Company Involved In Scandal / Lcci Training Schedule For April 2018 / Phone Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.