Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,592 members, 7,816,460 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party (53064 Views)

Allison Sekegha Hosts Birthday & House Warming Reception (Photos) / Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching / Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by blingxx(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
FrenchWay:
Tufiakwa! cry
A gospel artiste that bleaches.

Her mates are getting houses at Banana Island and LekkiI, she is getting a mansion at Iju.

Now compare her achievement with that of small Linda that has a house in Banana island and then come back to argue with me why prostitution should not be legalised in the entire country.

Sometime I just look at people like you and I wonder how u make use of your brain...... 2018 is around the corner bro, it's not to late to have sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Dis woman wey dey bleach and Bleep up and down..............."Botompower"
Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by Neyotee(f): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Congratulations ma. 2018 shall be my year of blessing
Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by Daboomb: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
FrenchWay:
Tufiakwa! cry

Her mates are getting houses at Banana Island and LekkiI, she is getting a mansion at Iju.

Now compare her achievement with that of small Linda that has a house in Banana island and then come back to argue with me why prostitution should not be legalised in the entire country.

Chai!
In this New year, are you already reminding us that Linda IKeJi is a glorified Prostitute? shocked shocked

Dearis God o, the way you people are sharing blood!
cry cry

Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by eazisky(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
FrenchWay:
Tufiakwa! cry

just Imagine this rubbish post, u are still under ur parent living in a rented apartment in a ghetto, yet u have the mind to post this rubbish? curse has followed u already
Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by mpowa(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
FrenchWay:
Tufiakwa! cry

Anybody who get light-skin for your village, na bleaching they bleach abi? And what's her business with Linda's mansion at Babana Island? Some people just sick for head.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by uvalued(m): 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
RIPEnglish:
This one too has building her own house, everyone are did house warmer this December anyhow.
Truly na uor name u represented

1 Like

Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by EASY39(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
RIPEnglish:
This one too has building her own house, everyone are did house warmer this December anyhow.
lobatan
Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by Anibijuwon: 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tope Alabi is a good & well mannered artist that still keep her marriage intact. More power to your elbow my sister.

1 Like

Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by danemenike: 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Glory to God. If Tope tells you her success story, you'll be amazed. Some people think that you've to have to own millions of Naira before embarking on your building project, which is totally false.

To build a mansion like this requires patience and commitment especially if you're a salary earner.

Firstly, start by buying a plot of land @ any location of your choice...there are many options available for you. You can buy land in installments from a good Real Estate Company.

Next, you proceed to the building project. You can start by engaging a professional engineer to help with the design. Start with the foundation, and then to the main building. Plan your budget effectively such that it doesn't affect your need and that of your family, although you've to make some sacrifices at some point. Just keep at it and before you say Jack, you've an edifice of a building in front of you. Wishing you a Happy New Year!

Engr Daniel 07037629947

I can help you with acquiring a land or Building a house.
Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by dipori: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
am not sure your parent has ever build a house in their life I wonder why the beef
Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by Loveisthekey: 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
FrenchWay:
Tufiakwa! cry

Please let us be careful about our utterances as anyone who wants good things in life should as well celebrate with achievers. Remember ā€ˇProverbs 17:2. She is indeed blessed with her references to her husband; if you are married then you will know what I meant.
Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by Tobycharles: 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
Mine is the next by God grace
Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by walesalak(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
I tap into this.... IJN
Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by judedwriter(m): 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
Wow shocked
Big congrats to the gospel artiste. Not her fan though, but big kudos to her. I tap into the same anointing to build my house! Amen.

1 Like

Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by Gotze1: 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hope some people won't be showing this house as their own house soon.
Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by peacemara54(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
hmm

Get your pure, raw, unadulterated honey anywhere in Nigeria. check my signature
Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by peacemara54(m): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
hmm

Get your pure, raw, unadulterated honey anywhere in Nigeria. check my signature pls
Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by strola: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
FrenchWay:
Tufiakwa! cry

: enemy of progress
Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by brookz: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
The Golden Voice of Mimo Oluwa...........

Oluwa bless ur Hustle.
Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by Alonso91(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
meliziz12:
This is beautiful,life needs consistency,persistence and patience try the three "P" and thank me later,

So consistency starts wit "p" bah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by Sleezwizz: 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
FrenchWay:
Tufiakwa! cry

Why is your life so miserable like this?
Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by Niyinficient(m): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2017
FrenchWay:
Tufiakwa! cry

Na pple like you dey mislead all these artistes to dey involve themself in fradulent things just to feel among. So make she no cut her coat to her size and make she dey live fake life abi? Tiri gbosa for your stupidity!

Clearly, ur village pple are tightly holding on to ur remote control and this is Dec 30th....u have one day to appease them otherwise....
Re: 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party by pamcode(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
Wao After many years in the music industry. Congratulations to her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries / Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim / Davido Posts A Photo Of His adorable daughter, See The Striking Resemblance..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.