Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) (2799 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by enunlewa: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
GistMore.com

As shared online...

Couldn’t have asked for a better way to spend the Christmas holidays. Sad you had to run off to work � Good luck on your show tonight ��� #Oluwa is your strength My King @iamicebergslim Happy Holidays everyone ������

BY GISTMORE : https://www.gistmore.com/juliet-ibrahim-boyfriend-iceberg-slim-hangout-pool-side-photos

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by enunlewa: 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by Tugsramm(m): 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by Hotshawarma(m): 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
love can be truly blind sha....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by forreelinc(m): 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
grin the boy no ugly at all
Hehehe
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by NairalandCS(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
So na the person wey dey chop this Juliet Ibrahim be this.

This life ehn. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by enunlewa: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
tongue
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by datfreshdoc(m): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
My own juliet ibrahim locate me in 2018 by fire by force :p
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by tstx(m): 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
if this two last reach this time next year, i go shave my eyelids
They no fit each other atall....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by Ray360: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
How Is this news? This nonsense must end this year
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
K
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by StrawberryGloss(f): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
These two should put a ring on it already

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by Abdul3391(m): 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by JayCynic(m): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
I can swear before Angela Merkel that Iceberg Slim does not rap for a living, he owns one supermarket like that in Ikorodu.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
I can give out my Bsc cert just to fvck this bae
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by IamAjobi: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
tstx:
if this two last reach this time next year, i go shave my eyelids

They no fit each other atall....

I got eyes on you bro. I don mark your moniker. Till 2019

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by ProudBornoBoy(m): 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
NairalandCS:
So na the person wey dey chop this Juliet Ibrahim be this.

This life ehn. undecided
Had to login just because of your meme,
lolzzz
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:19am On Dec 30, 2017
Never heard of this Iceberg Slim guy until he started dating this lady undecided

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Smiles Sheepishly, shares Loved up photo with Jayce in S.A (photos) / Tacha Is Not Seyi’s Type, I Wasn’t Really Worried - Seyi’s Girlfriend Explains / South African Ladies Surprise Ike With An Expensive Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.