Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,371 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Tacha Is Not Seyi’s Type, I Wasn’t Really Worried - Seyi’s Girlfriend Explains - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Is Not Seyi’s Type, I Wasn’t Really Worried - Seyi’s Girlfriend Explains (2796 Views)

What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) / Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type / Tuoyo: Tacha Is Proud, Using Juju To Extend Her Stay In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Is Not Seyi’s Type, I Wasn’t Really Worried - Seyi’s Girlfriend Explains by zainam: 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
Big Brother Naija 2019 4th runner up Seyi along with his girlfriend Adeshola have been on a media tour since the end of bbnaija 2019 tv show.

In an interview on BeatFm, Adeshola was asked if she was ever worried about a thing happening between Seyi and Tacha.

She replied by saying she trusts Seyi and that Tacha is not really Seyi's spec.

She saw both of them as nothing more than friends.

See more; https://bbn.ng/entertainment/tacha-not-seyi-specs-adeshola-seyis-girlfriend/8369

Re: Tacha Is Not Seyi’s Type, I Wasn’t Really Worried - Seyi’s Girlfriend Explains by zainam: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2019

Re: Tacha Is Not Seyi’s Type, I Wasn’t Really Worried - Seyi’s Girlfriend Explains by mhizdebbygold(f): 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
Only her forehead na 1000 watts

1 Like

Re: Tacha Is Not Seyi’s Type, I Wasn’t Really Worried - Seyi’s Girlfriend Explains by donbachi(m): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
She should not be too comfortable....many sat there.
Re: Tacha Is Not Seyi’s Type, I Wasn’t Really Worried - Seyi’s Girlfriend Explains by PabloAndreas(m): 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
mhizdebbygold:
Only her forehead na 1000 watts
Come on now let's be honest... Seyi is too neat for tacha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Is Not Seyi’s Type, I Wasn’t Really Worried - Seyi’s Girlfriend Explains by crazyABO(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
Imagine all of them na female grin woman na woman problem grin
Re: Tacha Is Not Seyi’s Type, I Wasn’t Really Worried - Seyi’s Girlfriend Explains by mhizdebbygold(f): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
[quote author=PabloAndreas post=82986562]
Come on now let's be honest... Seyi is too neat for tacha[/quote

Hmmm
Re: Tacha Is Not Seyi’s Type, I Wasn’t Really Worried - Seyi’s Girlfriend Explains by donstan18: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
You wey be en spec, what is holding him from getting married to you?

With your forehead wey be like Innoson products, your eyes go soon clear.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Is Not Seyi’s Type, I Wasn’t Really Worried - Seyi’s Girlfriend Explains by Geminita1(f): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
Truly, she is more beautiful, presentable and lady-like than Tacha.

Tacha needs to learn grace and carriage how can she ever think she could hold down Seyi without them,maybe spare part tyre dealers, yahoo yahoo boys,but well rounded men? nah

1 Like

Re: Tacha Is Not Seyi’s Type, I Wasn’t Really Worried - Seyi’s Girlfriend Explains by teemotee: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
why is this even a topic of discussion

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Is Not Seyi’s Type, I Wasn’t Really Worried - Seyi’s Girlfriend Explains by LOMBARDY(m): 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
Everybody wan use Tacha trend
Re: Tacha Is Not Seyi’s Type, I Wasn’t Really Worried - Seyi’s Girlfriend Explains by kendrick93(m): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
Geminita1:
Truly, she is more beautiful, presentable and lady-like than Tacha.

Tacha needs to learn grace and carriage how can she ever think she could hold down Seyi without them,maybe spare part tyre dealers, yahoo yahoo boys,but well rounded men? nah
make we hear something abeg .. is she herself a virgin/saint? Hasn't she had sexual partners abi na only seyi don knack her... The same seyi that was drooling over tacha in the house,the only thing wey stop him na because tacha no gree am.......
Las las tacha fine pass this girl abeg

1 Like

Re: Tacha Is Not Seyi’s Type, I Wasn’t Really Worried - Seyi’s Girlfriend Explains by solmusdesigns: 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
cool

I wonder why are blodas from yeast have been bitter about Seyi and his girlfriend, they are now hating esther for no reason...

Las Las una go they alright

1 Like

Re: Tacha Is Not Seyi’s Type, I Wasn’t Really Worried - Seyi’s Girlfriend Explains by YorubaNinja: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
But what if she's his spec? He's free to do as he likes? Foolish thing. grin
Re: Tacha Is Not Seyi’s Type, I Wasn’t Really Worried - Seyi’s Girlfriend Explains by PabloAndreas(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
[quote author=mhizdebbygold post=82987907][/quote]
Don't get me wrong i don't necessarily mean personal hygiene...well just maybe... Tacha's personality justs stinks...if she had a spirit animal then i'd bet my genitals that it'd be a SKUNK!!!
Re: Tacha Is Not Seyi’s Type, I Wasn’t Really Worried - Seyi’s Girlfriend Explains by Onyi22(f): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
Is his girlfriend also a celebrity?
Re: Tacha Is Not Seyi’s Type, I Wasn’t Really Worried - Seyi’s Girlfriend Explains by Geminita1(f): 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
kendrick93:
make we hear something abeg .. is she herself a virgin/saint? Hasn't she had sexual partners abi na only seyi don knack her... The same seyi that was drooling over tacha in the house the only thing wey stop him na because tacha no gree am.......
Las las tacha fine pass this girl abeg
Jaruma's control oil. If you pay keen attention to body language you would have seen that Seyi was'nt into her at anytime. When he cuddled her that one time it was out of his character, strange and cringey. He looked like he was out of his senses. We can only thank God that he recovered quickly.

She was the one that really liked him, became cold towards him when he started to ignore her.

(1) (Reply)

South African Ladies Surprise Ike With An Expensive Gifts / Liz Anjorin Reacts After Revelation That Her New Husband Has 5 Other Wives / Moment Olamide'badoo' Surprised A Couple At Their Wedding (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.