Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Logged Into My Wallet After 2 Years & Saw Nearly $2K Worth Of Tokens - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Logged Into My Wallet After 2 Years & Saw Nearly $2K Worth Of Tokens (1387 Views)

Can’t Withdraw From My Wallet; Somebody HELP!!! / What Do I Do With The 360dapp In My Wallet S / Instantgold Hasn't Funded My Wallet For Almost 2 Weeks Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logged Into My Wallet After 2 Years & Saw Nearly $2K Worth Of Tokens by RenaissanceGuy: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2021
Hello guys, please who knows about HUM tokens? I did their airdrop in 2018 and got 5,000 to.kens. That was on Eth. ereum chain.

I've been away from crypto since 2019 after having lost money, until yesterday when I decided to reinstall my crypto apps and check again. I saw two different HUM to.kens in my et.hereum wallet: 5000 and 50, and the value of my wallet was $1,800+. But I learnt that HUM later migrated to Bina.nce Chain. I want to know if the tokens in my wallet is still valid and can be sold. Thanks as I await your responses.

Re: Logged Into My Wallet After 2 Years & Saw Nearly $2K Worth Of Tokens by RenaissanceGuy: 11:25am On Dec 20, 2021
Screenshot attached.
Re: Logged Into My Wallet After 2 Years & Saw Nearly $2K Worth Of Tokens by NuclearReactor: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2021
Boss na so your December don detty like this oh grin cheesy
Re: Logged Into My Wallet After 2 Years & Saw Nearly $2K Worth Of Tokens by ColdSoldier(m): 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
Have you tried searching for exchanges where the coin is listed?
Re: Logged Into My Wallet After 2 Years & Saw Nearly $2K Worth Of Tokens by Ssdd: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Wysiwyg

1 Like

Re: Logged Into My Wallet After 2 Years & Saw Nearly $2K Worth Of Tokens by SavageResponse(m): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ssdd:
Wysiwyg

What you see is what you get!
Re: Logged Into My Wallet After 2 Years & Saw Nearly $2K Worth Of Tokens by kellyjoesteve: 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
I also did their airdrop and was giving 20,000 but somehow it disappeared from my with address I don't know how it disappeared

Re: Logged Into My Wallet After 2 Years & Saw Nearly $2K Worth Of Tokens by Kvngfrosh(m): 1:06am On Dec 21, 2021
kellyjoesteve:
I also did their airdrop and was giving 20,000 but somehow it disappeared from my with address I don't know how it disappeared
Try to add it manually with the contract address.
Re: Logged Into My Wallet After 2 Years & Saw Nearly $2K Worth Of Tokens by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
kellyjoesteve:
This is worth 7k$... Omo
Re: Logged Into My Wallet After 2 Years & Saw Nearly $2K Worth Of Tokens by Samken2: 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Hello guys, please who knows about HUM tokens? I did their airdrop in 2018 and got 5,000 to.kens. That was on Eth. ereum chain.

I've been away from crypto since 2019 after having lost money, until yesterday when I decided to reinstall my crypto apps and check again. I saw two different HUM to.kens in my et.hereum wallet: 5000 and 50, and the value of my wallet was $1,800+. But I learnt that HUM later migrated to Bina.nce Chain. I want to know if the tokens in my wallet is still valid and can be sold. Thanks as I await your responses.

Which wallet are you using
Re: Logged Into My Wallet After 2 Years & Saw Nearly $2K Worth Of Tokens by RenaissanceGuy: 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
Samken2:

Which wallet are you using
IM Token Wallet.
Re: Logged Into My Wallet After 2 Years & Saw Nearly $2K Worth Of Tokens by RenaissanceGuy: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
ColdSoldier:
Have you tried searching for exchanges where the coin is listed?
Yes, and it's listed in FTX and Upbit.
Re: Logged Into My Wallet After 2 Years & Saw Nearly $2K Worth Of Tokens by Samken2: 8:54am On Jan 09, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
IM Token Wallet.
Can I purchase a coin from my Nigeria bank account
Re: Logged Into My Wallet After 2 Years & Saw Nearly $2K Worth Of Tokens by Uuii: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
Most can be worthless

Re: Logged Into My Wallet After 2 Years & Saw Nearly $2K Worth Of Tokens by RenaissanceGuy: 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
Samken2:

Can I purchase a coin from my Nigeria bank account
Yes, using your debit card.
Re: Logged Into My Wallet After 2 Years & Saw Nearly $2K Worth Of Tokens by ColdSoldier(m): 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Yes, and it's listed in FTX and Upbit.
Were you able to trade it?

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Ever Processed A Bank Guarantee (BG) / Adron Homes & Properties LTD. / Let Me Show You How To Create Wealth With Less Than 2k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.