Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) (59487 Views)

Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Audio Tapes Destroying PMB / SARS Officials Attached To Amaechi Attack Governor Wike's Convoy(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by opribo(m): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
Why is he always standing akinbo like that? Does he have lower back pain or scatia.
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by bionixs: 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
forreelinc:

I'm not cursed I make an honest living unlike adebole and oledepo who are cursed to be scamming and begging to feed
please, whose son are,you? who is your father?
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by forreelinc(m): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
bionixs:
please, whose son are,you? who is your father?

grin ask your popsy
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by bionixs: 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
forreelinc:

grin ask your popsy
who is your father? It gets me furious when a son of a no do good or nobody joins issues with those who paid their dues. Oga, you have no address, shut up!
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by forreelinc(m): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
bionixs:
who is your father?
Certainly not a patsy like your father who gives his hard earned blue collar cash to pulpit thieves
bionixs:

It gets me furious when a son of a no do good or nobody joins issues with those who paid their dues. Oga, you have no address, shut up!
grin Pele o incredible hulk YOUR PASTOR adebole/oledepo IS A THIEF!!!! Here is my number 08032773199 feel free to call if you have the guts or just shut up and join your family in gathering your family coins to offer to the most high thief as "tithe offering"
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by bionixs: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
forreelinc:

Certainly not a patsy like your father who gives his hard earned blue collar cash to pulpit thieves

grin Pele o incredible hulk YOUR PASTOR adebole/oledepo IS A THIEF!!!! Here is my number 08032773199 feel free to call if you have the guts or just shut up and join your family in gathering your family coins to offer to the most high thief as "tithe offering"
the question is, WHO IS YOUR FATHER ?
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by forreelinc(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
bionixs:
the question is, WHO IS YOUR FATHER ?

grin ask your popsy
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by lagosrd: 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
This posture is only good for memes
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by Heraldgamer007: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
Promismike:
So much hatred and division!! APC should look for someone that can unite this country.

Osibanjo has the good will of all Nigerians. East, West, north and south.

It will make sense if he is given the presidential ticket come 2019.
so hw does Dat one concern wetin we dey talk
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by Ilajeboy(m): 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
three:
Dis is not a joking sturvs

Which governor was this
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by sirley(m): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
Don't just mind how he dressed up judge him by the good work he's doing for the betterment of our country That's all
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by achiphet(m): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
His police is drinking Something....someone pls Google that Drink
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by mechanics(m): 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
hahahahaha, don't mind them, he's making his cool cash.
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by Idecievedyou(m): 12:31am On Dec 30, 2017
OK remove the picture already...I hav seen enough angry
Re: Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) by godox2(m): 1:31am On Dec 30, 2017
kimbraa:
Tell me what's traditional in what he wore, are you sure you're ok too?.

The same question goes to you. Where do you find NATIVE DOKINTA if not Africa?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 / See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker / See The Punishment Soldiers Gave These Guys (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.