Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) (33122 Views)

Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview / Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch / Muma Gee Shares Underwear Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Mariopgomery(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
Everybody must Sha reach, this must end in 2018
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Odianose13(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
You still get husband so?

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Akowemoon(m): 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
Groovenaija360:
After Nigerians Stormed her Instagram page, Nigerian Singer, Muma Gee has finally responded to the gift of kiss she gave to her fan on stage.

The singer who is still receiving it hot from her fans via Instagram, to the fact that she gave a Mouth to Mouth Kiss to a fan on Stage during a public performance at One Lagos Fiesta.

Said...

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/is-it-a-crime-to-keep-a-promise-muma-gee-reacts-to-lagos-fiesta-k-ss-pics/

How I wish you can zone that your lips to Yusuf Muhammad Buhari, who knows maybe that may save the life our president's handsome son
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Niftyrules(m): 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
realone2012:
Nairaland is losing value with irrelevant posts. Why derailing the fp with posts like these?
Who is this one again? and what are we supposed to learn from these posts?
We want to be seeing posts we will learn from like Explorer's..
Seun make una do better oo

I wonder ooh. I don't know how this one take add value.
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by veave(f): 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hmmmmmm. I fear for his safety.
Back then some years ago. 3 guys that came on stage to dance from the crowd while she was performing didn't last up to a year. All three of them. I was an undergraduate, it happened in a school show.
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by pressplay411(m): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
realone2012:
Nairaland is losing value with irrelevant posts. Why derailing the fp with posts like these?

That it doesn't interest you doesn't mk it irrelevant to others.
Your interests are probably more boring for you not to know who she is. So next time instead of exposing your boring anti-social life, just ignore or act like you know and follow crowd.
Now run back into your hole.
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Akowemoon(m): 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
lol

Mama please I am FTC.

Can I get small? cry

Lolz so u go gri kiss that public lips wey different guys Don suck finish,??..
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by selfmadeboss: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
What if she never brush mouth for close to 2 weeks like bobrisky
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by selfmadeboss: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
What if she never brush mouth for close to 2 weeks like bobrisky shocked
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by jaxmand: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
Call A Man "Ekun" (Tiger) & He Will Be So Happy But Call Him An Animal & He Will Be Very Angry.
Is Tiger Not An Animal?
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by correctguy101(m): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
The only thing you can offer as star prize is a mouth to mouth kiss?

I pity the dey guy because for me, u for covert that kiss to cash.

Through standard exchange or what?

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by sammytune(m): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
Just passing by
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by johnstar(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
Okewa:
Dis old woman wants to be relevant in the industry

Na una dey make her dey relevant na

Shebi she kiss her fan

Una carry d mata for head like gala
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oloshoooooooooooooo
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
realone2012:
sharaaaaap and wake up. We love it,if you don't like it,go and die. E dey pain you sey the woman no kiss you for the show, ntooooooor tongue tongue tongue
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
FrenchWay:
I rather kiss Bobrisky than Kiss this old hag.
Kiss Bobundecided
God forbid!
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Jman06(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
They are only jealous of the lucky fan that got the kiss. Simple !
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by MostBanned: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
FrenchWay:

Yuck shocked

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by awa(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
It is not a crime to keep your promise even though you could not keep your Marriage Vows.....
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Duru009(m): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Advanced olosho !
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Oduok(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
The "Muma Gee" is so happy that this happened. I never knew her before but for this kiss. The kiss that has made her popular.
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by opribo(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
A mouth to mouth kiss is not something you give anyhow for obvious reasons. You can give a hug or a bare hug but a mouth kiss to someone you don't know their health condition is a no no.

What if the person has a TB or pneumonia or other highly contagious mouth or lung disease. I even learnt that the AIDS virus also thrives in saliva.
It's really not a healthy practice, I just wonder how all these Nollywood actors and actresses kiss different persons mouth to mouth in the same movie when they hardly go for medical check-up.
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by nawtyme: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
FrenchWay:

Just talk say to kiss Bobrisky dey hungry you.

Gaybriel
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Caseless: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
QuitNotice:
What were you expecting An award for kissing the lips of a male fan on stage?
Madam shat ap ya mout dia angry
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
Na wa o. Which kain nonsense be dis angry

Police suppose arrest d mouth of both d kisser and d kissee. Nonsense
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by EgedeKpoin(m): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
realone2012:
My friend must u comment? Waka pass abeg

U people be forming anyhow
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Gentle034(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nasir123:
I like this.

If I be your man,I go give three different girls belle and come tell you say na my promise with them for a WhatsApp competition.
Hope you'll like it.
Badt sharp Guy!! I feel u bro.

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by Nasir123(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
Gentle034:

Badt sharp Guy!! I feel u bro.
Lol!
Re: Muma Gee Reacts To Kissing A Fan At Lagos Fiesta (Photo) by ariklawani(f): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
Aunty got what she wanted.old she yaff come oo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club / Charly Boy Covers Thisday Style Magazine (photos) / Annie Idibia Looking Very Classy In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.